Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Intruduction

Well, this is something happened to me.. But it had been added some fiction story just to make it cooler!! Enjoy!!

Chapter 1 - Intruduction

Chapter 1 - Intruduction
The weather in somewhere on the world was getting hotter and hotter. It was such a bad weather to study. Jin Man Secondary High School was a nice and historic school in a village near the city. It was a co-ad school. Just like other schools, this school tried their best to make their students the best.
In year 2001, this school had their 40th student intake. Many candidates came and had their qualification test on that day. Tina was one of them. She hoped to enter this good school. Even though Jin Man High was not inside the city, it provided the best facilities and environment to the students.
A table was placed in front of the classroom. A chair is placed facing another three chairs. And, at the back of the classroom, there were many chairs placed for all the candidates.

“So, tell me why do you choose this school?” Asked one of the examiners to a young girl. The young girl just smiled.

“Please answer our question!”
Tina was sitting with others candidates at the places provided. She was shocked to see that incident. Yet, she wanted to know what would happen next.

“Ah… You are asking me?” The girl seemed to be just awake from her dreamland, “I choose this school not because I like but…”

Then, another teacher entered. “Mrs. Julian, this is my daughter… I thought she no need to sit for qualification test?”

“Ah? This is your daughter? Sorry, but she just sits here when I called her name!”

“Juin! Come here! Don’t cause so much trouble!” The teacher pulled her daughter away. Tina and the others were started to the situation.

“Okay! Next!”



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment