Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The life begins to change...

Well, this is something happened to me.. But it had been added some fiction story just to make it cooler!! Enjoy!!

Chapter 2 - The life begins to change...

Chapter 2 - The life begins to change...

After a week of processing the student intakes, the names had been pasted outside the school. All names too had been arranged to different classes. Tina was so happy to be in the first class. She never thought that she could enter the first class. Then she took a look at her other classmates, she saw the girl named, Juin! She sighed as she thought it was a disaster!
“Cool! Juin will be in our class too!”
Tina turned as she heard someone whispering behind her. She saw a girl were chatting with his other friends.
“Is Juin a good girl?” Asked Tina.
“Ah… Not exactly! She caused a lot of trouble when she was in primary school!” Laughed the gang of girls. Tina looked even confused.
“Ah! Actually her mother is the head of subjects in this school! So, we might get some benefits from her!!” Laughed the girl happily. Tina made a hissed and turned away. There, she knocked into a person. As she looked up, she saw Juin standing in front of her. Beside her, there was another girl.
“Ah! I am so sorry!”
Juin took a look at her and turned a way, “Let’s go, Ling!” In her mind, she was so mad at the gang of girls talking about using her! She ran as fast as she could to the bus stop.
“Juin! Give me a break, will you?” Ling gasped. Juin looked at her and smiled, “Sorry! Hmm… Where do you want to go next?” Ling thought for a moment, finding a reply to her question. Then, she heard someone running towards them. It was Tina.
“Juin? Err… Can I have some words with you?”
“What for? To have good use on me for your own purpose?”
“Juin!!” Ling hit her head hardly. “Sorry, that’s not her real attitude! Is just that, just now…”
“Ah, yes! Never mind!” Tina smiled lovely at Juin. Juin looked at her and nodded. A car approached them at the bus stop… Juin turned and ran to the car with Ling.
“See you later!” Juin said with her hands up to the sky. And, she entered the front sit and vanished down the street.
“Whose that?” Asked the guy sitting beside Juin. Juin just shook her head. Ling laughed as the guy made an irritated look at Juin.
“Don’t ask me to drive you anywhere if you talk to me like that!!” Scolded the guy angrily. Juin looked at him, blinking.
“What does that look for?”
“Nothing!! You are such a stupid brother!!” Snapped Juin, jokingly. Yes, that guy was her brother, Shan. He was a loving, caring, and a very serious brother. He did care lot of his younger sister that made her felt very bored of it.
“Next Monday will be your first year into secondary high school. Just don’t cause trouble like past few years!!” Advised Shan again.
“You know what? You are qualified to be a damn bored uncle!”
“You want me to put you down here?”
“You can try if you want to!”
“Are you challenging me?”
“Did I say so? Did I, Ling?”
Ling laughed out loud, made the two brother and sister turned at her. Ling quickly closed her mouth.
“Ah… It’s green light!” Ling quickly changed the topic. Shan turned and quickly changed the gearbox and drove away. Juin and Ling had been childhood friends since they were standard two. They knew each other very well, but how well is that? Juin had a very happy family. She had two older brothers, Shan and Lax. Shan was serious and responsible while Lax, the second son in Juin family, was right opposite to his attitude. Yet, both of them really cared about their younger sister very much but in different ways. Juin father was working far away from home, so she had seldom chance to meet him. Her mom was a teacher in Jin Man secondary High School.
Talk about Ling, she was a shy, quite, clever and good girl. In the eyes of Juin’s mother, Mrs. Juana, Ling will be the best and good friend to Juin! Ling knew much about Juin, and do care much about her. They often got involved themselves in arguments… Maybe because both of them had been together since ages and made them knew each other too well and causes many confront between them.
The school had opened! Streets were all students in uniform early in the morning.
“Juin!! JUIN!!” Shouted Lax.
Juin straighten up and punched him into the eyes. Lax stood there with a panda eye staring at her.
“What the hell are you doing here? Nothing better to do?” Yawned Juin. Lax opened the room light. His panda eye was shown even clearer to Juin. “What day is today?” Asked Lax. Juin looked at him confusedly. Then she saw him wearing uniform.
“AH!!! I am damn late!!” Shouted Juin, giving the second punched into his eyes, making him looked exactly like a panda! After washing herself up, Juin looked exactly different in her new uniform.
“Come! Ah! Stop fighting there! We are late! Traffic jam!!” Shouted Mrs. Juana angrily. Juin pushed Lax off and ran to get her bags and entered the front sit.
“Oi! You should sit behind there!” Lax pointed to the back sit. Juin turned her face away from him and locked the door.
“Juin! Sit behind! We have to fetch Ling too!” Ordered Mrs. Juana. Juin just did so. She kicked his leg as hard as she could and sit at the back sit, letting Lax got the front sit. After sending Lax to his school, Mrs. Juana made her way to Jin Man secondary High School.
“Welcome to Jin Man High School!” The headmistress started her speeches during the assembly. She then saw Tina not far away from her. Tina too saw her.
“Hello!” Hissed Tina. Juin lifted her hands up signaling ‘hello’ to her too. Ling beside her shocked that a prefect was standing beside her…
“Shh!” Warned the prefect before Juin wanted to protest. After that long and tiring assembly, students were asked to enter their classes orderly and quietly. Juin looked around as she entered the classroom, and spoke out loud, “Is this a classroom?” Others turned at her.
“Juin!!” Ling quickly shut her mouth. “Don’t talk this so loud! Very rude!!”
Juin quickly apologized and found a sit with Ling. Tina was sitting in front with a tall and childish look girl. Tina and her walked slowly to her.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment