Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Colourful life

Well, this is something happened to me.. But it had been added some fiction story just to make it cooler!! Enjoy!!

Chapter 3 - Colourful life

Chapter 3 - Colourful life
“Hey, Juin! This is my friend, Michelle. Michelle, this is Juin and Ling!” Introduced Tina. Juin stood up and shook Michelle’s hand joyfully.
“You look young to me!” Started Juin. Michelle turned at her and snapped, “Oh, well. I am smaller than you one year. Jumped class student.” Juin smiled at her. Tina continued introduced herself to Juin and Ling. They started to know each other.
Day by day, Tina and Juin became best of the best friend. Juin got a lot of friends there too such as Tricia, Henna, Mandy, Penney, Anitha, and more. Although all weren’t same races, they shared, played, and discussed things together! Tricia was Juin’s best Malay friend. Since Juin had spent more time on Tina and Tricia, Ling made good relationship with Anitha. Where you see Anitha there you will find Ling too! But one girl made Juin hate her the most, Etyma.
She was the worst girl Juin ever met. One day, the school was selling some sorts of sup. Etyma bought one and ate it in the class as the teacher had allowed. Then, she just threw the whole thing into the basket behind. Juin saw that and approached her.
“What did you do just now?”
“Sitting…”
“Where do you throw your bowl of sweet sup?” Juin higher up her tone. Knowing Etyma won’t say sorry, she took the basket and place it on her desk.
“Whose work is this?”
“Not me…”
Juin was beginning to feel like killing her. She just took the basket and washed it with the help of Tina. Once she got back to the class. She threw the basket on the floor and walked to Etyma’s desk.
“Making others cleaning your dirt is an enjoying thing, right?” Juin looked at her. Etyma said nothing. When Juin left her, she heard some whispered coming from Etyma’s mouth, “Such a nut, I didn’t even ask her to do that!”
Juin turned. She looked uncontrollable now. She took Etyma’s book and slammed them on her desk which made her trembled to the ground.
“Don’t let me see your face anymore, idiot!”
That incident made Etyma asked for changing school. The thing made Juin mad was Etyma said she had slapped her in class. Yet, Juin was so happy that she had changed to other school.


“Juin, what club do you want to join?” Asked a male friend, Mathew. She blinked and turned away.
“Ah! What a stupid answer is that!!” Mathew just walked off and asked others... Mathew was a really busybody guy you ever seen! Yet, maybe because he loved to care about others, he had a lot of friends.
“Come on, Juin! What are you going to join? Ling?” Asked Tina.
“Don’t know… Must pick three… So I might just join St. John and football.” Answered Juin.
“St. John?” Repeated Zathen, another male friend in her class. “Ha! Don’t make anyone die than it’s ok!!”
Everyone in the class laughed. Juin matched to him looking very dangerous. “Ah? What did you just say? Ah?”
“Ha… Nothing…” Smiled Zathen. Michelle who was sitting beside her just turned away and continued her work. Juin looked at her work and totally surprised when she was trying to draw anime.
“Ling, do you know what I just saw?” Asked Juin. Ling shook her head. When Juin told her what she had saw, Ling just sighed and said nothing. Tina heard and joined the conversation.
“Ah… See, when we start to draw, she follows. When we create our own language, she again follows us. We write stories, she also follows!” Started Tina. Juin nodded.
“Well, I think you both don’t need to bother her! Just some childish attitude!” Said Ling, giving her personal opinion.
“Ah! That’s the best one I ever heard from you!!” Laughed Juin. Then she turned to Tina and pulled her off from her place.
“I think we can’t use our own created language already… Michelle seems very in to our secret letters!” Whispered Juin. Tina nodded.
“JUIN!!” Called Mathew loudly. Juin quickly stood up and saw her mother was waiting outside the classroom. She quickly ran to her.
“What’s wrong?”
“Ah… Our maid had run away! I must go back now!”
Juin’s face changed completely. Looking at her mother running away from her, she had many things to say. Tina approached her.
“What’s wrong?”
“Ah… Nothing special!”
“Ah!! Two of you sit at your place!!” Commanded their class monitor, Moony. “Okay!! Tomorrow is our carnival! I want everyone to come as early as you can!!”
“You go rent one bus for us lah!!” Snapped Richard, a tall and noisy guy. His gang began to shout at Moony. Tina stood up and shouted back at them.
“Stop fighting!!” Their assistant monitor, Ah Kit hit the table. “Shut your mouth before I shoot a chalk into your dirty mouth, Rich! Sit down, Tina!”
“No more argument! Just listen and follow what you are asked to do!!”
Moony laughed as she saw his expression. Ah Kit turned and stared at her before he let Moony continue her announcement.
“Hmm… Well, I need 10 students for selling, 2 promotion modals, 15 cleaning workers and 2 more for any hard works.” Announced Moony.
“Shut up!!” Ah Kit commanded. Everyone looked at him.
“Huh?”
“Don’t think I don’t know… You all want to shout for your favorite jobs, right?” Smiled Ah Kit. Nobody disagree. Obviously, this was this class worst attitude.
“Now before anyone says anything let me take over this meeting?” Asked Ah Kit, took all the documents from Moony, “And please don’t look at me like that!”
Moony sighed and sat down on a chair beside him.
“Now, number 1-10 in name list will be our sellers, 11-12 will be modals, 13-27 will be our DBKL, last Michelle and I will be workers!” Announced Ah Kit. Michelle eyes were widely opened.
“Anything, Michelle?”
“You want me to do workers?” Asked Michelle staring angrily at Ah Kit.
“Any comment?” Ah Kit stared at her. “Blame your name, don’t blame me! You think everyone must obey you? Dream on!”
Michelle didn’t say anything more. Juin and Tina exchanged look and smiled.
“Ah Kit!” Called Juin. “Let me be the worker and Michelle might be the cleaning workers.”
All of the classmates turned at her. Michelle was so surprised to hear that from my mouth.
“That’s nothing… Just that I don’t mind! Michelle might be too soft to do all those hard works!” Smiled Juin. Ah Kit nodded and smiled, “Perfect! Juin and I will be the workers. Michelle, don’t say I didn’t remind you! The best worker is not voted out from DBKL! It is from hard workers!!”
Michelle was shocked. She turned to Juin quickly. Juin avoided eye contact with her when Mathew cheered for both Juin and Ah Kit. Tina was so happy to see the mad Michelle.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment