Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Juin's wonders

Well, this is something happened to me.. But it had been added some fiction story just to make it cooler!! Enjoy!!

Chapter 4 - Juin's wonders

Chapter 4 - Juin's wonders
The next day had arrived. Many students had arrived at Jin Man Secondary High School early in the morning. They set up all their stalls all over the school. It was the first time their school having this Carnival. Everyone looked very happy and cheerful that day. Juin and Ling arrived very early too. They both met the others at their stall, which had been ready the night before.
“Juin!! Come and help me to carry those gas!” Shouted Ah Kit from far. Juin ran and got him near the hall.
“Hey! How early are you!” greeted Juin.
“Ah… You know? Ah! Be careful!! Take one by one!! Ah! Never mind! Just take this with me!” Ah Kit pulled Juin to his site and continued, “Well, I felt so happy when you change job with her!”
“Who? Ah! You mean Michelle?” Juin eyes were blinking. “I never thought you dislike her!”
Ah Kit looked at her and shook her head. “Just that I felt very stupid in front of her! You know? A girl younger than you could be the first girl in the form!”
Juin smiled as he said so. Both of them had wasted more than half an hours to sent all the gas to food stalls.
“Ah! Juin! Ah Kit! Come here!!” Called Miss Julian.
“Huh?” Both of them walked to the stall as they were called.
“Go and take more oil form the canteen! Just say Miss Julian wants oil and they will give you! We have paid!”
Juin turned at him and said, “Go and rest! Let me take those things!” She then matched away. Ah Kit just sat down behind the stall where they opened a small camp for them to rest. Tina walked to him.
“Ah Kit! Where’s Juin? I thought she should be with you al the time?”
“What do you mean by that?”
“HA... Nothing!”
After a few minutes, Miss Julian began to feel unhappy. “Where is Juin? And why are you here? Go find her! We have no more oil!!”
Ah Kit ran away to find his partner.
“Ah Kit!” A voice called. It was Juin. Her hands were holding lots of drinks besides oil. Ah Kit took some for her and said nothing until they were left alone resting beside the stall.
“Where had you been just now?”
“Hmm? Nowhere! Don’t be busy body!” She smiled and left him alone and approached Tina who was busy serving customers.
“Juin, where’s Ling?”
“Don’t know. Now is not her duty time, maybe went to ghost house with Anitha… Her primary friends also came!” Replied Juin. She turned to her 2 modal friends who were being dressed in chicken’s costumes.
“So, how was it, Mathew? Enjoying being a CHICKEN?” Laughed Juin loudly. Juin saw a guitar beside the stall, which represented their stall as Mexican’s chicken stall. She took it and started to play it.
“Cool! Juin!” Cheered Mathew and started to dance in his chicken suite! Tina, Tricia, Henna and Penny too joined the fun. They sing some cheerful song, which really attacked many customers.
“Ceh... Low class…” Behind there, Michelle was holding a broomstick standing alone stupidly while the others were having fun entertaining the customers. Juin heard and stopped the play.
“Ah! Class! We forgot a best player, MICHELLE!!” Announced Juin. All of them turned to Michelle. She was pale. Juin walked to her, “Well, come on!” And pulled her to the front of the stall.
Holding a guitar, Michelle was totally lost. She was perfect in academy… Music, she was good in piano but she hadn’t learned guitar before! Juin smiled and took over her by continue her best song.
“I only know this song but I never want to win anyone! Sometimes we must be more humble!” said Juin when they had finished playing. Michelle lowered her head as many of them were looking at her.
“Come on! Let’s have fun!! My duty and yours had already off! Let’s go and have fun!” Laughed Jun, stretching her arms over Michelle shoulder.
“Juin! Where the hell are you thinking to go?”
“Ha? I am not going to hell! Just going to ghost house!!” snapped Juin. Ah Kit pulled her back to the stall as she tried to run away. Michelle laughed and nodded at her, “I am so happy that you want to go and have fun with me! Never mind, Tina might go with me!”
This was the first time Michelle did talk happily with the entire classmate, well, not all but most of them. The friends accepted her happily. They got along very well… But this didn’t last for long… The moral classes were asked to prepare some presentation based on the moral values…
Juin, Tina, Ling, and Anitha were in one group. Jin and Tina were popular with their jokes and so their presentation included some hilarious jokes! Four of them were very happy with their presentation… Teacher had graded them as the best presentation for that day’s 2 groups’ presentations.
The next day, Michelle groups, Chui, Jevani, Michelle herself made their presentation. Juin and her teammates were so furious as they saw their presentation. All their jokes had copyright not reserved from their own group.
After the teacher left the class, Juin approached Michelle, trying to stay cool and calm.
“Tell me, why your jokes are almost… Err... Made mistake, is why your jokes are EXACTLY the same like ours?” Juin higher up her volume. Michelle stood up and stared at her.
“What do you mean by that? We copy your jokes?” Asked Michelle, “We can think too, right?”
“Ya… I didn’t say you can’t think but are our mind the same?” Snapped Juin, “Did I make my question not clear enough? I asked why you copy us!!”
“You are the one who copied our jokes!” Shouted Michelle. Juin stared at her, her fists was ready to punch her face. Ling and Tricia quickly ran to her.
“What are you trying to do? Stop, Juin!” Cried Ling. Juin pushed her hand away and stepped nearer to Michelle. The class was very quite now; everyone was looking at the fantastic entertainment.
“Ya, right!” We copied you? shoot you, Moron!!” Shouted Juin.
“Close the doors!! And, windows!!” Commanded Ah Kit. He didn’t want his class discipline marks would be deducted. Moony ran out of the room.
“Both of you!! Are you two nuts? Just sit down and talk properly!!” Shouted Ah Kit, appeared between both the girls. Once he pushed both of them, Juin and Michelle fell to the chairs. Juin coughed for once and asked once again, “Whose idea was that?”
“…” Michelle kept silent, “Chui did it!”
“Excuse me?” Juin stood up.
“I said sit down!!!” Yelled Ah Kit. Juin stopped and sat down.
“What do you mean by that?” Asked Michelle.
“Chui had come to me, telling me the truth! No need to find, she is absent today…” Said Juin, “Anything to protest?”
“I didn’t do that, stupid!” Shouted Michelle. Juin’s limit had come to an end. She lifted her up into the sky.
“Will you repeat that?” Shouted Juin, “Please respect!! You have no sense of respect!!”
“Asking me to respect?” Snapped Michelle back, “You are just older than me one year!!” Juin let her down and slapped her. Michelle was stunned.
“Even though someone is older than me for one day. I will respect that guy!!” whispered Juin, “You are hopeless!”
Juin turned away and back to her seat. Tricia followed her with tears in her eyes. Tina was back from the teacher’s room with Moony. She was blurred with her class, which seemed to be a little abnormal, but when she saw Michelle sobbing on her seat, she knew what had happen. Moony was glad that everything had come to an end.
Michelle and Juin’s friendship had become untreatable…. No one had idea to make them talk and laughed like previous days… But perhaps no one liked to do so! The end term exam had finished… The result did make Juin burst into laughter. She was top 5 and beat Ling for the first time ever!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment