Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Second year

Well, this is something happened to me.. But it had been added some fiction story just to make it cooler!! Enjoy!!

Chapter 5 - Second year

Chapter 5 - Second year
Time passed by very fast… The summer had ended meant that the new term had begun. Jin Man Secondary High School was opened again to all students.
“Welcome to Jin Man High School!” The headmistress started her speeches during the assembly, again.
“Is he talking the same speech every year?” Asked Juin at Tricia. Tricia made an innocent look at her.
“Oh, stop it! You don’t look innocent to me!!” Hissed Juin. Once again the same prefect was standing beside her. Now, her name was dragged down on his notebook and smiled slyly at Juin before he left. Juin made an ugly face on him and turned away. After that, all students were asked to return to their classes… Although it had been one year, all students remained in the same class except for new comers or students asked to change school. This was the part where Jin Man School was different comparative to other schools.

Once they stepped into the class, Mathew shouted out loud, “YEAH! WE ARE BACK!!”
And, he started to shake everyone’s hands. When he came to Ling, she just turned away without looking at him. Juin smiled and just took his hands and shook it, instead.

This time Juin choose to sit with Tricia. Ling was sitting with Moony while Tina was sitting with a new girl named, Fiona. Fiona was a mix child. Her mother was a Korean while her father was a Malaysia. Tina enjoyed being with her.
“Juin! How’s the football match against Lei Yin High today?” Asked Mathew. Juin stared at him.
“How am I supposed to know what that had not happen?”
“Ah? I was asking how’s your preparation!”
“None of your business!” Snapped Ah Kit, “Don’t disturb us! We have things to discuss!”
Ah Kit, Juin, Tricia, Rocker, Daniel, and Squall were one of the school football club members. Tricia was the manager while Juin was the captain. It looked weird but Juin was the only football player ever before in this school. That day, their school had a friendly match against Lei Yin high school.
“Come on, guys! The bus had come!” A guy from 2B appeared at the door calling for his teammates. Juin and the others stood up and left the room.
“Yeah! Beat them!!” Cheered the friends happily as they left the room.
“Ah… It is time for us to leave too!” Said a charm looking boy, Trey. As he said so, a group of boys too stood up and followed him.
“What is Trey up for?”
“There is basketball match too today against Lei Yin High!” Informed Ling. Tina was surprised but happy to see the empty classroom. There were only 18 of them left… Michelle was reading her favorite storybook, Harry Potter. She didn’t have the mood to bother the class. Now that, Ah Kit, the assistant monitor had left, Moony had no idea how to control the class… Although it had only such a small amount of students, it seemed to be even more uncontrollable.
“Class!! What are you all trying to do? Mathew! Get yourself on the ground!! Leave that vase alone!!” Shouted Miss Julian as she opened the class door. “Moony!! What are you doing? How do you do your duty??”
“Sorry, teacher!!”
“Don’t mind this! Class! This Saturday we will have a program named, cross country.” Started Miss Julian, “Stop that, Mathew!! Everyone must take part! MATHEW!!”
Mathew was playing with his hand made airplanes. He threw them all over the classes and made their class teacher got mad. Miss Julian just walked out the class and slammed the door behind her. Mathew was so happy to see their teacher acting like that.
“Cool! That’s the first time I see Miss Juli like that!!” Laughed Mathew. Richard agreed and they began their planes fight. Moony just couldn’t stand them and couldn’t do anything and just sat down.
“Cross Country? This Saturday?” Said Tina.
“I think this school really like to make things last minute!”
“Why every year got one activities?”
“Hmmm….” The girls were into their conversation so much that they even forgot that the bell had rung.
“Call Juin to tell her his cross country thing!” Said Anitha to her friends. Tina volunteered to do the calling.
“WHAT? CROSS COUNTRY??” yelled Juin.
“Stop yelling there or I will cut your head of!” Shouted Lax.
“Ya… For the first time ever…” Said Mrs. Juana. Then the telephone rang, Juin picked it up slowly.
“Yes? Tina! Ah… I knew it already… Don’t forget my mom is… Ah, yes! Thanks…” Juin put pack the phone and threw herself on the sofa.
“How’s your match just now, moron?” Asked Lax.
“Stop calling your sister that!”
“See, Baboon!” Laughed Juin happily. Mrs. Juana stared at her angrily. She just turned away and continued her reading.
“Don’t ask anything!” Snapped Juin before her brother wanted to ask more. Shan was now in University. He was leaving very far away from home so Juin was quite boring recently.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment