Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Competition~

Well, this is something happened to me.. But it had been added some fiction story just to make it cooler!! Enjoy!!

Chapter 6 - Competition~

Chapter 6 - Competition~
“Juin!”
“Ah... Ah….” Yawned Juin as she was at the park where their school’s cross-country will be held. Anitha, Ling, Tina, and the others where all waiting there beside the lake. They will have their school program there… Juin was still dreaming and sleepy, her mother and Lax took lots of time to wake her up!
“Oh, come on! Wake up!!” Laughed Anitha.
“What did you do last night?”
“Ah? Just reading comics…” Yawned Juin. Not long after her huge yawn, the headmistress blew the whistle signaling all the students to get ready.
“Hey, Mathew! You know what I saw yesterday?” whispered Ah Kit as he saw Mathew walking to him. Juin and the others walked passed them and had shock of their life when Mathew suddenly yelled at their ears.
“AH KIT!!! How... But why…” Gasped Mathew. Ah Kit smiled slyly at him and walked away. Mathew had no choice but chasing him. Juin was now awakened from her sweet dreams. The great yell from Mathew could kill anyone’s ear system in no time.
“First year will run first, follow by second year and last third year!!” Announced the sports’ teacher, “Now, get ready… You! Step back from that line… Ready… GO!!!”
“Wow! This is so damn shock!!” Laughed Richard as he ran passed Juin and her friends.
“Why are they so happy to run? I can still be in my warm mattress!!” Sighed Juin, while she was running.
“Ha… Come on! Let’s get moving!!” Smiled Tina as she speed up herself and left the others behind.
“Why is she the same?”
“Don’t know... Got boy friend in front?” Joked Ling as she took out her handkerchief to wipe of her sweat. Anitha laughed at her.
“Huh… I think I want to chase that Tina!!” And off she went. Only Juin, Ling and Penny left running… Or should I say jogging slowly behind. They really had a great time running slowly and steady. The day ended very fast… It was so tiring that everyone slept on their bed right after they arrived at home.
“I just hate this school’s program!!” Said Tina. Ling and Anitha nodded as agreement. “Every month got exam… Are they nuts? They can’t make us nuts if they themselves want to be nuts!”
“But finally, our exam had passed… So happy…”
“Not happy!! Is Boring!!” Shouted Tina.
“Shh!! Hmm? Where’s Juin?” Asked Ling.
“Ah? She said she wanted to ask teacher something…”
“Oh!! Guys!! This coming concert each class is asked to present something!!” shouted Juin, closing the door behind her. She walked to the center of the class.
“So what should we do?” Asked Juin.
“Nice try, Juin! Let me handle this!” Ah Kit and Moony came forward. Juin smiled and gave him all the papers and ran to Tricia and Tina.
“Tina! I was wondering whether we want to make dancing…”
“Good idea!! Ah Kit!! Juin said can do dancing!!” Shouted Tricia, happily. Everyone turned at her.
“Ah... It’s just an opinion…” Juin paused for a while and turned to the other, “How bout we ourselves have one competition on dancing and see which group is the best and that group will present during the concert!”
“Hmm… Quite good…” Smiled Moony.
“Shut Up!! Mathew! I didn’t ask you to dance now!! Now… We… MATHEW!!” Shouted Ah Kit. Mathew coughed and quickly sat down.
“Okay! As what Juin said… The day after tomorrow we will have one inter classmates competition… Everyone must take part!!” Ah Kit announced loudly so that his voice can win the others’ voices. Juin and Tina exchanged happy look.
Soon and after, Juin, Tina, Fiona, Penny, and Henna were in one group. They danced very well because Tina was a member of dancing club and were selected… But some others students weren’t happy with that and finally they created a presentation named ‘4 races’ where there will be 4 different dances combine until 5 minutes. It was hard but nice!
Teachers were having fun looking at class 2A’s presentation!
“Miss Julian, I was impressed with your class presentation!” Praised the headmistress. “There will be a competition on creating the school newspaper, since your class are so cooperative, I am very happy to let your class to compete!”
Miss Julian was shocked. She knew better than the headmistress. The class was so noisy and selfish. How could they win this? She walked to her class right after the presentation.
“Shut up!!”
“You are the one who should shut up!!”
“Stop it!! I will find teacher!!”
“Why do you do this on the stage?”
“I didn’t do anything wrong!!”
“Shut up both of you!!”
“Hmm… I guess I won’t like this class no matter what…” Sighed Miss Julian as she heard all those foul language. She flung opened the door that shocked all her students.
“Moony… I don’t know how do you control your class and I don’t want to know!” Sighed Miss Julian, “Headmistress thought you all were actually cooperative and let you all in the competition of creating school newspaper…”
“Cool!! Teacher!” Michelle straightened up at once.
“Err… Teacher... It seems very bored doing that!” Said Mathew.
“Don’t be silly! We can get money if we win!! We can have party!!” Smiled Michelle proudly. “Okay! Teacher, we will have that!!”
“Sure… Just don’t fail me!” Snapped Miss Julian. And she went away, leaving the class behind. See, this is our cool chance to have party totally free!!!” Said Michelle. “Come on! I can’t do this alone!”
Most of them kept silent or turned their head away as Michelle tried to have eye contact with them. Juin just sighed and got up. After having a look on the terms and conditions, she looked up and began,
“It’s not bad to join this contest! We can have party if we win the other 4 classes which only one will represent to the final.”
“Party?”
“Not really, it is 500 dollars. We might think to do something with that money!”
“Cool!”
“Ya! It’s really cool! If we were selected to the grand prizewinner we might have a voucher to buffet dinner in high-class hotel! Isn’t that cool!”
Most of them started to whispered between themselves. Finally they decided to accept the mission. It was such a hard work while only the heads from different jobs did all the works. Michelle and Juin were the directors. Juin didn’t do much as Michelle did not give her much chance to do so. So Juin just relax being her director. Tricia was the one who did most of the cuttings and designing!
Finally after 2 weeks suffering, they finished a school newspaper. It was nice and they reprinted it with color printing.
After 4 months waiting, the results had out. Very amazingly, class 2A had appeared in the newspaper. They had won the grand prize!
“I am very proud with your presentation!” Said Miss Julian as she entered the class. “But, as I can see from your work, I found out that only a few of you did the work seriously… Anyway, thanks to them we won the prize!”
“Teacher!! Give us a thread!!”
“Hmm? Thread?”
“Oh, yes! Such a good idea!!”
“Ah?” Miss Julian face had changed, “Okay… As you wish…”
“Hurray!!”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment