Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Vacation

Well, this is something happened to me.. But it had been added some fiction story just to make it cooler!! Enjoy!!

Chapter 7 - Vacation

Chapter 7 - Vacation
One Saturday morning, all of them arrived at the destination they had decided. It was the theme park.
“I can’t believe we have to pay for the entrance fees…” Sighed Michelle.
“Excuse me? Teacher had pay for the bus fare!!” Sighed Miss Julian as she waked down from the bus. She led the class into the theme park.
“Follow the group and don’t get separate… Group leader will be Juin, Moony, Ah Kit, and Math... Ah no! Michelle!” Announced Miss Julian. Now choose your own leader and go have fun. Obviously, Moony, Ah Kit and Juin’s group had more than 8 people. Only Michelle’s group had 5 people.
“Now have fun… And, be right here at 5 o’clock!”
All of them really had great fun there. They could choose for Water Park or Dry Park. Juin, Ah Kit and Moony’s group were combined into 1. They played everything together.
They arrived at a bridge, which is made from soft things. It challenged people’s balancing. Below the bridge was water so it will be save even though you fall. Juin was the one who suggested playing that thing. Although they didn’t want to but they were asked to stay in one group so they had to be there with her too. Once Juin was on the bridge, Michelle was shaking the bride from the other side. She lost balance and fell. Luckily, she got herself lying on the bridge making her save on the bridge.
“Michelle!! I challenge you to come forward!!”
“Why should I?”
“Coward!”
Michelle couldn’t stand someone calling her that and walked slowly to the bridge. Juin was trying to get up and moved very fast to her.
“Eat this, moron!” Juin punched her on that particular beach and caused both of them fell into the water below the bridge.
“Juin!!”
“Michelle!!”
“Ah!! Why here also want to fight!!” Yelled Ah Kit. He jumped into the water from the bridge.
“Stop! Both of you!!” Shouted Ah Kit angrily.
“Juin! Michelle!!” Miss Julian was running towards them. Juin quickly swam to the edge of the pool and started to run as she got up from there. Tina and Ling quickly ran after her.
“Cool! I like the way you punch her on the bridge!” Laughed Tricia.
“Thanks for the entertainment!” Laughed Tina. Ling just sighed.
“Hmm… Feeling that today is a great day to be celebrated!”
That day, students in class 2A sure had great fun in the park except Michelle who got a punch from Juin in front of every body.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment