Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Happy Ending... I guess

Well, this is something happened to me.. But it had been added some fiction story just to make it cooler!! Enjoy!!

Chapter 8 - Happy Ending... I guess

Chapter 8 - Happy Ending... I guess
The second year of Secondary high had come to an end. Juin once again came into some sorts of boring life. One day, something happened and changed Juin’s life. She left Jin Man High School in her second month in third year.
“Juin!!” Called Tina. Juin turned.
“JUIN!!” Behind her, others were chasing to Juin.
“Guys…” Her eyes started to fill with tears. “You all shouldn’t do this…”
“We won’t ask for more… We just jope you will contact us when you return!!” Moony stretched out a small notebook with all their address and telephone numbers in it. “You know what we won’t change our numbers until you call us!!” Smiled Mathew. Juin was so touched and fell down.
“Juin!”
“Thanks… Don’t worry... I will…” Juin hugged Mathew. “I am sorry, Mathew... If I done anything wrong!”
“JUIN!!” It was Lax; he looked impatient with his sister.
“Good bye…” Juin turned away. She wiped off her watery eyes with her sleeves. Suddenly Tina put her arms over Juin’s neck.
“No matter what... We are always sister!!”


5 years later.
“Mathew!!”
“Hey, Tina!”
“Ling!! Anitha!!”
Somewhere in the city, groups of people were gathering inside a coffee house. They seemed to be waiting someone special.
“I was so surprised when I knew she was back!”
Then, the door flung opened. A figure was standing there.
“Mathew! I thought you had booked this place?” Asked Ah Kit, in the same commanding tone.
“Wait… JUIN!!”
Juin was standing right in front of them. She looked different to them but they knew she was the one they had been waiting for. All of them ran to her and hugged her.
“Juin!!”
“I… I’m back!!!” Cried Juin.

-The End-

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment