Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

This is a story bout 2 girls... How they have the purest friendship...

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled
Grenny used to be alone everywhere she was. She was lonely, boring, sad, and she even cried alone during recess while her other friends were having a great time chitchatting in the canteen. She was not a small, young kid but she was already 16. She was scared and tried to run away from reality. She had her own imagination world… But she never thought that she will had such a big change in life when a girl named Angelic transferred into the school.

“Quite, please! This is Angelic Han. She is our new friend! So, Angelic, what do you want to say?” Asked the form teacher, Mrs. Finn. Angelic had a quick glance at the class. And she got eye contact with Grenny who actually was dreaming in her world.

“Hmm… I am Angelic… I came from somewhere on the world…” She stopped as the class laughing. “I hope we can be friends as I love to make friends!!”

“Ah… What a good description… Thanks a lot, Angelic. Now… Where should you sit?” Mrs. Finn thought for a while and finally decided to let her sitting beside Grenny.

“So. Hello! I am Angelic… You look very sad to me, do you?” Asked Angelic. Grenny didn’t reply anything. She looked very boring and sleepy.

“Angelic, no need to bother this girl! She’s a freak!” Laughed a boy out loud. Grenny seemed to wake up. As she saw Angelic sitting beside her, she was some sort of very shock and quickly stood up.

“What’s wrong?”
“You just talked to me?”
“Why, yes! Is there any problem?”

Grenny sat down and began to wonder and wonder and wonder. Angelic seemed very happy to have a new friend and kept on telling her partner everything in her previous school. Grenny got along very well with Angelic. She felt that Angelic was kind and nice to her.

Yet, things weren’t going smoothly as Grenny wanted. Things changed when another girl moved into the same class. Angelic got better with the new girl, Jewry. Grenny was left behind. She again changed back into her usual odd, weird, freaky girl as she used to be few months ago. Angelic knew the changes in her friend and tried to comfort her but Grenny was too hurt and kept on ran away from her friend.

“Angelic, why do you want to bother her? She is such a crazy person I ever met!” Snapped Jewry. Angelic looked into her eyes, feeling very bad and sad. As Jewry wanted to pull her away, Angelic pushed it away and ran away after Grenny.

“ANGELIC!!”
“I’m sorry but I respect Grenny and my friendship!” Angelic shouted as she disappeared in the school buildings. She looked every single places in the school and finally she spotted her little friend under a pine tree behind the school. Grenny looked very upset. She was facing to the field where a group of boys were playing football.

“Grenny!”

“?” As Grenny saw her, she tried to run but Angelic once again called her name even louder. She chose not to turn to her friend but remain facing the field.

“I don’t know what happen to you, but I am pretty sure it is all my fault!” Started Angelic slowly. She moved forward and rested her head on Grenny’s broad shoulder.

“I know you suffer a lot and have not much friends… And, I want to be your friend forever!”
“Ang… Angelic…” Tears started to row down her cheek.
“This is what friendship is suppose to be!”

OOC: We as human being can’t live without friends… As an advice, please be a good friend! Appreciate what you have!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment