Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - TenTen's Fed Up

After many youth speeches from Guy sensie TenTen tells Guy she'd wear the spandex IF she cold make changes to it. Lee X TenTen

Chapter 1 - TenTen's Fed Up

Chapter 1 - TenTen's Fed Up
TenTens New Look!

By: Hayley Alexander.

az09aka.

Kafaru.



It was a normal day in Konoha, well almost normal.

NEJI, TENTEN!, WILL YOU JOIN ME AND LEE IN YOURE YOUTHFUL SPANDEXES! (I bet you know who said that -.-;)
It was none other than the crazy Guy Might.

OK THATS IT, Guy Sensei how about this, If you let me can make changes on the spandex Ill wear it, please? TenTen asked, more like begged her teacher.

OF CORSE TENTEN, WHY ITLL MAKE YOU MORE YOUTHFUL, Guy Accepted gratefully (A.N. Kill Guy Kill Guy Kill Guy)
A huge sweat bead appeared over Neji & TenTens head as their sensei had a moment.

I EXPECT YOU TO COME IN IT TOMMOROW! Guy yelled so loud even the Sand village could hear it.

In the Sand Village
Did you guys hear that? Temari asked.

It must be that Guy sensei at Konoha screaming about youth again Gaara said sipping some tea.

Back with Guys squad
I think his screaming made it to the Hidden Sand village, Neji said unplugging his ears.

Yep TenTen replied. But tomorrow was going to be a long day for the weapons mistress, for tomorrow shed wear the hideous spandex.

Later In the night At TenTens House

Ok so I Just cut this off then cut these off then trim them, add this and TADA the spandex is done!

TenTen looked at her now changed spandex.

Oh Ive still got it, oh yes, she said. Then it hit her.

WAIT!, what if this attracts people!!!, yeah right like that happen Tenten reassured herself.
Tomorrow TenTen will put her spandex on but also tomorrow will be November 27th, Lees birthday
(A.N: Thats really his birthday).

OH MY GOD I FORGOT TO GET LEE A PRESENT!!!!!!!
TenTen screamed.

Oh wait I did get him something She said blushing.

Flash Back.
So TenTen Truth or Dare? Ino asked TenTen as if she were scared.

Truth TenTen bravely said. Ino smirked evilly.

Ok, who do you have a crush on? Ino Snickered as TenTen turned white.

Uh& IHAVEACRUSHONLEE!!!!!!!! TenTen yelled really fast. Everyone but Hinata didnt know what she said.

TenTen I thought you liked Neji Hinata said.

Well I used to but I started to like Lee a lot, and Neji said I should be with Lee instead TenTen answered making the other girls spit their drinks every where.

YOU LIKE WHO!?!?! the other girls yelled.

How long has this been going on? Sakura asked. TenTen started to play with her index fingers.

OK I LIED IVE BEEN IN LOVE WITH HIM SINCE WE FIRST MET, I JUST REALIZED THIS 3 MONTHS AGO!!!!! TenTen Screamed like she was being murdered. The other girls looked at her with doggy eyes (A.N: When their eyes are like circles)

This is like a movie when the girl just finds her feelings for another person Ino Said. TenTen regretting ever choosing dare.

So why dont you tell him how you feel? Hinata said.

I was planning on doing that at his birthday TenTen said. Ino & Sakura sighed romantically.

Itd be the best present to tell someone you love them Ino said sighing.

Yeah Sakura agreed.

But I was thinking since were throwing him a karaoke party Id sing about it TenTen said quietly. Now the girls had their hands over their mouths going Awwwwww.

Thats so cute Sakura & Ino said together.

What song is it? Hinata asked

Now that Im keeping secret TenTen said.

Aw darn Ino said.
End Flash Back.

TenTen Had now fallen asleep dreaming about how her and Lee met.
Dream.
A seven year old girl sat on a swing holding a doll. Suddenly she was pushed on to the ground by a boy.

Hey this a boy only zone! he yelled at the girl.
This boy looked real ugly(The one boy who was making fun of Lee first).

Then again you look ugly enough to be one he said swiping the doll from girls hands.

Give It back! Thats my favorite doll! the girl yelled trying to get the doll back.

Make Me! the boy teased pushing the girl to the ground hard. She started crying there as the boy sneered.

Aw the wittle baby gonna cry now? he laughed. Then something tackled him down to the ground.
It was another boy, he had his black hair in a braid, some irregular bushy eyebrows bottom eyelashes(Sound Familiar?)
He wore a off white shirt and dark brown shorts.

Hey get off me dork Lee! the other boy said.

I may be a dork, and I may not be able to use genjutsu or ninjutsu, BUT I DONT MAKE GIRLS CRY, LIKE SOME IMMATURE BRAT!
The boy known as Lee yelled furiously grabbing the doll from the ugly boy.

Yeah what ever Lee you and her be a good couple because YOURE BOTH UGLY!, Cause I never want to go out with that girl shell probably get uglier over the years the boy yelled walking off.

Lee got up and offered to help the girl up. Handing the girl her doll back she accepted it back.

Thanks she said dusting herself off.

Sorry about that, hes always causing trouble here, Im Rock Lee Lee said. He smiled at the girl.

I dont see what he meant by calling you ugly, I think youre very pretty Lee said (A.N: Puke if you want)
The girl blushed at the boys words.

Im TenTen She said to Lee.

Thats a pretty name Lee said

TenTen Time to go home! her mom called out to her.

Thank you for helping me I hope we meet again Lee TenTen said waving goodbye to
The boy she known as the sweetest boy shes ever met.

Bye He said waving sadly to the only person around his age to be nice to him.
End Dream.




























Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luffylover92 on November 20, 2006, 10:21:11 AM

luffylover92 on
luffylover92yay good story write more plz plz sorry im hyper i had a lot of suger

rosey546 on September 23, 2006, 2:54:05 AM

rosey546 on
rosey546woooooooooooooow that was ummmm very ..... um oh i cant think of anything

monkeyfighter on September 9, 2006, 9:26:00 PM

monkeyfighter on
monkeyfighteri loved the story! you're really creative!