Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

this story is Called Naruto's secret it's after the Sasuke Retreival mission with Sakura, Sasuke, & Kakashi bashing so fans of these chraters beware

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1
Narutos Secret



It was a beautiful day in Konoha was our favorite team 7s bridge was empty.
Naruto was walking to the bridge to see he was the first one there.
But Naruto was very quiet & looked sad.
Watching the water reflect the sunset, Naruto sighed.

Sakura if you want me to stop bothering you then Ill start now Naruto whispered.

Flash Back to That Afternoon.

Team 7 was waiting for their sensei to show up

I wonder whats so important. Sakura said.

Just before anyone could answer Kakashi appeared.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD YOURE ON TIME! Sakura & Naruto both yelled shocked.

Hello team Ive got great news Kakashi said to the 12 year olds

What is it? Sasuke asked the Silver haired teacher.

Our team along the other 9 students & Sand Siblings decided to go to the Karaoke bar where Tsunade will decide who all is going sing in the Villages festival, The other Kages will be guest for the festival Kakashi said as the 3 looked stared at him.

So get ready team dismissed Kakashi said walking away.

And Naruto, try to be like Sasuke & behave your self Kakashi said turning to the blond.

Naruto shrugged that off & cheerfully walked up to Sakura.

Hey Sakura will you go out with me? Naruto asked the pinkett.
She turned around & glared at Naruto.

How many times are you going to annoy me?, I will never ever go out with someone whos annoying & doesnt deserve be a ninja, Now if you excuse me I need to talk to Sasuke-Kun Sakura said Sasukes name the way she says. She then walked away to leave Naruto hurt. Tears fell from Narutos eyes but no one could see because his head was down.

Sasuke- Kun would you like to come to my house tonight? Sakura asked Sasuke.
Sasuke looked over to Naruto & to his surprise saw his tears fall to the ground.

Aww Lil Narutos crying  Sasuke laughed at his teammate

Sakura turn to see that Naruto was crying.

Youre pathetic, someone like you will probably mess this karaoke thing Sakura said.

Naruto couldnt stand it anymore so he ran off tears flying everywhere.

Sakura giggled heading home.

End Flash Back


Tears rolled down Narutos face again but he quickly wiped them off then he took a deep breathe & started to...

Kafaru: Cliff Hanger Muhahahahahaha! What is Naruto gonna Do? Find out next time!!!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Hiroshi2007 on April 18, 2007, 11:21:01 PM

Hiroshi2007 on
Hiroshi2007hey great work, Sakura is so cruel damn her

cloudsfan09 on April 8, 2007, 1:37:16 AM

cloudsfan09 on
cloudsfan09SAKURA SO MEANNN!!!! poor naruto *huggles my lilttle naruto* YEAH IM A NARUTO FANGIRL ^^'

uchihacrimson on April 7, 2007, 3:46:50 PM

uchihacrimson on
uchihacrimsonO__o; THAT'S SO CRUEL OF SAKURA!!!! good story though I like it so far o.o

I actually felt like I was reading a real Naruto plotline for a few mintues lol, I mean I could actually really see what was going on.

Kafaru on April 7, 2007, 4:01:31 PM

Kafaru on
KafaruThanx I doing this because I cant many stories where his ENTIRE team are doush bags(I spell that right?)

uchihacrimson on April 7, 2007, 4:02:50 PM

uchihacrimson on
uchihacrimsonlol well keep up the good work