Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

A Baby is found on someone's doorstep The Shadow Riders are after this baby. What's so speicial about it anyway?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1
Kitten Of D.A

Chapter 1.

I do not own GX but Neko & the Panther Demon belongs to me.

Farewell My Little Kitten

Rain was pouring down on the island where D.A stays. A figure was running out of the forest. The 'figure' was a woman with long black, hair, along with black panther ears & tail. She wore a lavender Kimono covered with blood. A baby crying could be heard in a white blanket wrapped in a bundle in the woman's arms. The woman's Golden eyes looked at a baby who looked like a mini version of the woman but with shorter hair. The cat like woman saw a little yellow motel like house with a red roof.

She leaped up to the house and placed the baby on the ground. A letter was attached to the Blanket the baby was wrapped in. A few tears roll down her cheek she whispered to the baby.

"I must go now my Kitten if I survive I'll come back for you, but for now we part, the shadow riders are after you and I'll be damned if they get you" The woman saying kissing her child one last time. She knocked on the door before turning into a black panther and running off.

"Who's out there in this weather?" a voice said opening the door only to find a baby girl at their door step.

To be continued

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment