Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Mariah finds out about Rei and Max being a couple, and runs away to think. After a few minutes, she returns to the town and bumps into a red-haired girl... what will happen? Mariah X Salima, one-shot, sort of a sequel to my Rei X Max fanfic

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled


Young love



A pink-haired girl was sitting under a large tree, crying with already puffy, red eyes. She had recently run away because she had found the one she wanted to spend the rest of her life with kissing another boy...



~Twenty minutes ago~



Mariah, the pink-haired girl, was running into a large house, and smiled cheerfully until she saw two boys, one with black-hair and a bandana, the other with blonde hair.

"R-Rei...?" Mariah looked at the black-haired boy sadly, and he turned around to her, with wide eyes.

"M-Mariah, what're you doing here?" Rei, the black-haired boy, asked her. The blonde boy, named Max, stayed behind Rei in slight shame.

"I came to visit you... and bring you these..." Mariah put some blue flowers onto a table, then turned around, starting to cry and running away, Rei calling out to her as her feet took her out the door and she kept running until she had reached a large gathering of trees, sitting down under one of them.



~Present time~



Mariah slowly got up, sobbing quietly as she wiped her face from the tears she had fallen. "I-I guess I can't be with him now..." She said to herself and started walking towards the town, looking down slowly.





Meanwhile, a red-haired girl was walking on the streets, looking at the sky as she took slow steps. Mariah and the girl, named Salima, suddenly walked into each other, yelping a bit as Salima fell ontop of Mariah, and they both blushed a bit, Salima standing up and gently grabbing Mariah's hand, helping her stand up.

"Are you okay?" She asked Mariah, looking into her sad eyes.



"...I'm fine... Who are you?" Mariah looked at the red-haired girl slowly, blinking a bit slowly.

"My name is Salima, what's yours?" Salima said with a smile, and Mariah felt a bit eased as she smiled.

"I-I'm Mariah... Nice to meet you." They both smiled to each other for a while, then started talking about each other.



~A week later~



Mariah and Salima were sitting at a café, talking and laughing about things that they had done and experienced. After a while, Mariah smiled at her warmly. "So, what do you want to do now?" She asked Salima in a gentle manner, and Salima bent forward and whispered something in Mariah's ear. "Oh, okay..." She smiled and they both stood up, each putting half the money on the table for the waiter to pick up, and they left to a large area near the park, and Mariah looked at Salima curiously.



"So, why are we here, Salima?" She asked her new friend gently, who walked up to her and held Mariah's hand softly. "Huh?" Mariah blinked slowly.



"Mariah, I..." Salima blushed a bit and slowly put her lips to Mariah's soft lips, starting a kiss, and Mariah's eyes widened like saucers as she slowly closed her eyes and 'dove' into the kiss, returning it as she put her free arm around Salima's neck. She felt like she was, least to say, in heaven as they kept the kiss going for thirty seconds, then slowly seperating their lips.

"Salima..." She whispered softly and smiled, hugging her tightly and the red-haired girl pulled her closely, putting her arm around her waist.



"I love you, Mariah." Salima spoke into her ear softly, smiling as the two girls were blushing softly.

Mariah didn't know how to respond and just stayed close to her, sighing softly and kept a happy smile, relieved of how things wound up; a bad thing created their meeting and made a good thing happen. 'Fate works in mysterious ways...' she thought to herself.

The young couple sat down and Mariah cuddled close to Salima, staying in her warm and soft embrace...

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

raysbabygal on February 2, 2006, 2:28:54 AM

raysbabygal on
raysbabygallol ok ^_^ ok i'm off to read ur other new story!

Kai_X_Max_fanboy on January 31, 2006, 4:38:28 AM

Kai_X_Max_fanboy on
Kai_X_Max_fanboyHeheh, thanks ^^ And I'll try lemon fanfics someday, but that'll be a while XD

raysbabygal on January 31, 2006, 1:48:39 AM

raysbabygal on
raysbabygali love ur sotries man!! ur a wicked youi and yuri writer!! u should try out writing something lemon!! hehe bless my dirty mind! ^_^
if your not busy i would love it if you could write another sotry! how about kaixray or kaixtyson ! lol
tazz
xxxxx

rainbow101 on January 31, 2006, 12:24:08 AM

rainbow101 on
rainbow101this is probably the first yuri beyblade story ive ever seen


buts its good

Kai_X_Max_fanboy on January 27, 2006, 4:20:26 AM

Kai_X_Max_fanboy on
Kai_X_Max_fanboyHeheh ^^ Oh, I forgot to mention, this was dedicated to Monkey-Ninja ^^

Amaya_Ivanov on January 27, 2006, 12:11:01 AM

Amaya_Ivanov on
Amaya_Ivanovhehe..good story.Write more,man!

Kai_X_Max_fanboy on January 26, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Kai_X_Max_fanboy on
Kai_X_Max_fanboyYAY! ^^ *glomps Monkey-Ninja and sends unlimited ammounts of Mariah and Salima plushies at her* xD!

Monkey-Ninja on January 26, 2006, 7:09:56 AM

Monkey-Ninja on
Monkey-Ninja(Smacks you on the head with a spiky mallet)

Okay, okay, just kidding. I love it!

Kai_X_Max_fanboy on January 26, 2006, 12:31:05 AM

Kai_X_Max_fanboy on
Kai_X_Max_fanboyAuthor's notes: Another sappy ending, I know, but I was requested into doing this and I had fun thinking of the scenarios ^^ Also, I think that Rei X Max/Mariah X Salima needs more pics on this site XD;;; Anyway, this is my second fanfic ever made, and I was happy that it was this pairing, actually. ^^ Also, if Mariah or Salima were OOC, please smack me on the head with a spiky mallet. Anyway, comment on this and tell me, again, what I can do to make it better! ^^