Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Side No One Knew But You

Second story so please be nice! The majority of it is with Naruto characters and an OC character that I made up. It basically consists of the guys being forced to wear dresses. Read for more details!

Chapter 1 - A Side No One Knew But You

Chapter 1 - A Side No One Knew But You
It’s just a normal day, he thought as he opened the door to the hospital, just like any other day. The boy had raven-black hair and was wearing a blue outfit with a fan on the back of his shirt. He was wearing a headband, a headband that symbolized that he was a ninja in the Village Hidden in the Leafs; otherwise known as Konoha. The boy had cherry blossoms in his right hand as he was waiting to sign-in on the visitor’s list.

“Oh,” said the woman behind the counter, “welcome back, Sasuke.” The boy muttered a reply. The woman, undisturbed by his rudeness, tried to make small talk with him, “Isn’t the weather lovely today?”

“Hn,” was all he said.

“She seems to be doing better,” said the woman, “though she hasn’t stirred yet.” Sasuke stared at her blankly. The woman had short, black hair and was smiling like an idiot.

“Good afternoon, Sizune,” said Sasuke.

The woman’s face brightened and said, “Lady Tsunade is upstairs waiting for you right now.” Then she shrugged, “Why do you even bother signing in? You know that you can just visit her without doing so.”

“I know,” said Sasuke as he walked away from the counter and walked to the elevator. “But whenever she wakes up, she’s going to complain that I never visited her.”

Sizune smiled and laughed in reply.

* * * *


Sasuke walked into the room that he always went to everyday. He does the same thing every day, unless he was off on a mission. He walks to sit by the bed like he does every day. He changes the flowers in the vase like he does every day. God, he has no life. He sits in the chair by the bed and looks at the girl lying on the bed. She has chocolate-brown hair and has an IV attached to her left arm.

“Apple,” he whispered as he placed his hand on top of hers, “I’m here. And I’m always waiting.” The girl just laid there, her eyes closed, and the beeping from the monitor was the only thing, besides their breathing, that was making sounds. He bent his face down until his face was close to hers, “I’ll keep coming back here until you wake up.”

He heard a knock at the door and he stared at the figure in annoyance. It was another woman, except this woman was blonde and had a horrible-temper, she tied her hair in low pig-tails and in the middle of her forehead is a little dot. She chuckled when she saw Sasuke’s reaction.

“I didn’t know that you were the caring-type, Sasuke,” said the woman.

“Hn,” said Sasuke nonchalantly.

The woman chuckled again, “Indeed, this is a rare moment.”

“Lady Tsunade!” yelled Sizune from down the hall and she suddenly appeared beside the blonde woman. Tsunade sighed in boredom.

“What is it Sizune? Can’t you see that I’m busy talking to Sasuke? What a waste of chakra for a simple transportation jutsu.”

“Eh?! “said Sizune as she stared at the boy. Said boy was annoyed at the fact that they were loud. Little did they notice that someone’s hand was twitching.

“Lady Hokage,” said Sasuke impatiently, “what was it that you wanted to talk to me about.”

“Oh, yes,” Tsunade said as she had an ‘a-ha’ moment, “I wanted to talk to you about Apple’s health condition.” Sasuke raised his eyebrow in annoyance. “She’s been in this state for far too long, Sasuke. She needs to wake up soon.”

“But Lady Tsunade,” said Sizune when she started to get a bad feeling as to where this conversation was leading to.

“She’s been in a coma for six months, Sizune,” Tsunade said firmly, not wanting to say anymore but knows that it’s either now or never. In truth, she didn’t want it to end this way either because she felt a bond between her and the girl that was lying on the hospital bed. She also knows that she would feel bad for taking away the only person that the cold-hearted Uchiha actually cared for. But she had no choice in this matter; she had to follow orders just like everyone else in this village. She looked solemnly at Sizune and said, “It’s almost time to pull the plug.” Then she looked at Sasuke to find him glaring at her. Her, the Lady Hokage who can kick his butt if she so chooses to. She sighs and says, “Look, Sasuke, I know you like her and all—“

“I don’t like her,” Sasuke interrupted her and glared at her again before he looked away to bring his gaze toward the girl on the bed. I love her, he thought solemnly and knew that he could never said those three words out loud, especially towards the two women who were pissing him off more than Naruto probably ever could.

Sizune looked at Tsunade, her eyes begging her to change her mind, but Tsunade just frowned and shook her head, “I’m sorry, Sizune, but I can’t. I’ve tried to convince the Council but they all said that it has been far too long.”

Sizune couldn’t believe her ears. The Council! The Council wanted this little girl to die? All because she couldn’t wake up? “But why would they do that?” she asked in disbelief, “I-I mean, they allowed her to live the last time she was in a coma!”

Tsunade looked away from their stares, “But that was because the Third was still alive.”

“That doesn’t make any difference, Lady Tsunade!” protested Sizune, “You’re the new Hokage now! And whether they like it or not, you have a say in what goes on around here! Especially in the hospital!”

Sasuke stared at the scene in front of him and couldn’t believe everything that he had heard. The Council, who has been around for ages, wanted this girl, who they know is extremely significant, to die?? …Shocker.

“But she’s the princess, Lady Tsunade!” Sizune protested again, hoping that this time that what she says can make a difference for the girl.

“Apparently, that fact doesn’t make a difference to them,” said Tsunade glumly. She walked over to the monitor and was about to pull the plug when all of a sudden three old people appeared out of nowhere.

“Wait,” said one of the old people, an old woman to be exact. All three of them stood in front of Sizune and Sasuke, separating them from Tsunade.

“What’s the matter now?” Tsunade said in irritation as she stared at the Council, “You told me to pull the plug.”

“That’s true,” said the old woman that had spoken before, “but when we said to ‘Pull the plug’, we meant that we wanted you to turn off the fan at the meeting, not the girl.”

Everyone was silent as they processed what the old woman had said, then Sizune and Sasuke stared at Tsunade in disbelief. “How the hell did I miss that fact?” Tsunade said angrily because she could’ve sworn that they had said to pull the monitor plug that kept the girl between life and death, not the fan. She tried to remember back to the meeting; they were having a meeting about the said girl on the bed, trying to determine what will happen to her.

“You were drunk, woman,” said another old person, an old man. “It doesn’t matter how much you drink, you’re still an inexperience woman who dozes off after the twentieth drink.” Tsunade thought back again and indeed remembered drinking, but she definitely didn’t remember ever drinking that much. She shrugged mentally.

Everyone was silent again because they felt a very angry aura emanating from Sasuke as he glared at every one of them. “GET OUT!!” he yelled and threw them out of the room and slammed the door on their faces.

****


“God, he’s such a drama queen,” said Tsunade as she picked herself up from the floor.

“Well, you deserved it, Lady Tsunade,” said Sizune as she sighed in relief after picking her own self up from the floor. She then stared at Tsunade, trying to look menacing, “I thought that I told you, ‘No more alcohol during meetings’?”

Tsunade shrugged and looked around the hall to try to find the Council, but they were already gone.

****


Sasuke sighed in irritation and then looked at the girl on the bed for the last time that day before he had to leave. He walked over to the bed and kissed her on the forehead. “I’ll be back tomorrow, I promise,” he said as he held her hand tightly.

****


As Sasuke was walking home, he was thinking about the things that happened in the hospital room. “Meow,” a sudden cat-noise cried out as Sasuke looked down to see a white cat with black tips on its ears and tail. It had a bell collar and a bell ribbon on its tail. It was such a beautiful cat with its brilliant green eyes and its pink nose, it was just so adorable! … Not Sasuke’s thought.

“Hn,” said Sasuke as he continued staring at the cat. Why does this cat seem so familiar? he thought as he knelt down to get a better look at the cat. The cat seemed to be grinning, the way it just sat there and stared at him without blinking.

“Takashimanaru-chan!” yelled a feminine voice that sounded so familiar running behind him. The cat meowed again and walked over to where the voice was. “There you are! I’ve been looking everywhere for you, you crazy cat!” said the voice as she scooped the cat in her arms and hugged it tightly against her. Sasuke stood up to get a better view of the owner. She was a girl about his age, if any younger. She had chocolate brown hair and it was parted so that her bangs could cover her right, brown eye. She looked at Sasuke and gave him a sweet smile, “Thanks, Sasuke-kun, for saving Takashimanaru-chan when I lost her.”

She looks so familiar, thought Sasuke and said, “Your welcome.” The girl giggled.

“Sasuke-kun?” she said and blushed, “Do you want to come over to my house and try on a new outfit?” Sasuke blinked. He recognized the giggle, the smile, the face, and her blush, but what he can’t understand was why she was here.

“Sure,” Sasuke said without hesitating. He just felt so comfortable around this girl, and without even thinking about what she was doing, he kissed her on the cheek. The girl giggled and Sasuke held her hand and walked her home.

****


They arrived at her house and Sasuke opened the door for her. It all felt so familiar to him, it was as if he went to this girl’s house everyday instead of going to the hospital.

“Welcome back, Apple-chan! Sasuke-kun,” said a man with straight, short white hair. He had blue eyes and even without knowing him for very long, you can obviously tell that this man doesn’t act his age. He reminded Sasuke of a certain knuckle-head that he needed to meet at the usual noodle-shop. Great, he thought and sighed inwardly.

“Thank you, Kaison,” said the girl as she blushed deeply by one simple act of formality. This is a person that Sasuke knew, a girl whom he loved and could tell her anything without having to be judged or criticized. A girl who felt embarrassed whenever people were being formal to her; a girl who would smile, cry, laugh, and doesn’t care what she eats or how she acts in front of a boy she likes. A girl who is just herself and nobody; who goes crazy over the things she likes.

“Hn,” replied Sasuke. The girl led him to her room and closed the door. She grinned as he walked over to her bed and sat down. The girl licked her lips and blushed, “Let’s get this started now, shall we?” Sasuke grinned. “Take your clothes off.”

****


“So what do you think?” asked the girl.

“It’s tiring,” replied Sasuke as he sighed.

The girl giggled, “But how do you think I did? Good or bad?”

Sasuke grinned, “I think you can do better.”

The girl pouted, “But I did my hardest to meet your standards!”

“Maybe if you try again you can do better.”

“What the heck, Sasuke-kun! We’ve been at it for hours and you’re saying that I still haven’t made any progress?!”

“Well, what do you suggest?” Sasuke asked and raised his eyebrows.

“More lace?”

“I think you’ve put on enough.”

“Then what do you suggest, smartie-butt?” she asked, getting irritated.

“More skin?”

“But it’s showing enough! Oh, come on, Sasuke-kun! You’re only doing this for me, remember?”

“Maybe, but what if I want to do this with other girls?”

“Nooooooo! You can’t do that!” she whined.

Sasuke smiled, and did something that he rarely does, he laughed. “Apple, you know that I’m kidding. I won’t do this with anyone else but you,” he pulled her body close and held her tightly.

“You better not,” she crossed her arms and pouted.

“Do you have anything else that I can do?” Sasuke asked as he kissed her ear.

She grinned and blushed, “Oh yeah, a whole lot more.”

“Okay, but before we do that,” said Sasuke as he let go of her body and turned her around to face him, “can you help me out of this dress?”

She laughed, “Why? You look so pretty in it!”

“That’s why,” Sasuke blushed. She laughed again but was cut off by Sasuke kissing her. Apple broke the kiss and they stared at each other for what seemed like eternity. Sasuke grinned; she smiled and blushed a deep red. Finally, they laughed as if nothing bad would happen between them.

****


It was just another normal day for any one, but it wasn’t for them. It was a day of silence and a day of laughter. A boy with raven-black hair is sleeping right next to the girl with chocolate brown hair. He was sitting on the chair and she was lying on the bed. He held her hand so tightly that if he let go, he might lose her again.

The only sounds that they hear are the birds chirping outside the hospital window and the monitor measuring the timing of her heart. The girl was in a coma and she might remain in that state for a little while longer, but her love for the boy will never change. The secret of him cross-dressing remains between him and her, the dress that he wore was lying on the chair on the opposite side of her bed; memories of their love flowing through them.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment