Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Naruto's Dress and a Whole Lot of Drama!

Second story so please be nice! The majority of it is with Naruto characters and an OC character that I made up. It basically consists of the guys being forced to wear dresses. Read for more details!

Chapter 2 - Naruto's Dress and a Whole Lot of Drama!

Chapter 2 - Naruto's Dress and a Whole Lot of Drama!
“Naruto onii-kun!”

A boy with blonde, spikey hair, and sky-blue eyes; turned around at the sound of his name. He had a headband on his forehead that represented that he was a ninja of Konoha. He was wearing an orange jacket and matching pants. “Apple!” he yelled back as a girl with chocolate brown hair ran toward him.

“Save me!” she screamed happily as Ino and Sakura chased her. Apple had woken up from a coma three days ago and Tsunade had assigned Sakura and Ino to watch her health progress, physical and mental.

Sasuke appeared out of nowhere and grabbed Apple by the waist to stop her while Sakura ran straight into Naruto.

“Grr! No fair, Sasuke-kun!” Apple said as she struggled to get out of Sasuke’s grip.

“You know what the Hokage said to you!” said Ino as she gasped for breath. Apple ignored Ino’s comment and giggled as she noticed the scene that played out in front of her—Sakura was on top of a passed-out Naruto.

“Sakura one-chan!” said Apple as she laughed, “You didn’t have to knock him out!” Sakura got off of Naruto and acted like nothing happened.

“You need to take your medicine,” Sakura said calmly as she brushed the dust off her outfit. Sakura is a girl with pink hair and green eyes while Ino is blonde with gray eyes. Sakura and Apple are related by blood, not by last name.

Apple stuck her tongue out at Sakura, “I hate medicine. They all taste like cherry.”

Sakura sighed at her childishness, “They have different flavors of medicine, Apple, not just cherry.”

“Then why did I always get the cherry flavor?” she asked and tilted her head to the side, causing her bangs to cover her eye.

“Because they didn’t have different flavors back then, Apple.”

She pouted and crossed her arms over her chest, “Well, they should’ve.”

“Come on, Apple!” Ino cried desperately, “Stop resisting and start drinking it!”

“Nooooooooo!”

****

The next day…


When Naruto woke up, he was in a room covered in pink… Everything; and he was lying on someone’s bed. How did I get here? he asked himself as he tried to glance around the room, Where am I? He felt something scratching on his leg so he pulled the cover off. He sat there silently, trying to put what he was seeing into his brain. Then finally it clicked.

“WHAT THE $%%^&^#@!@#!!!!”

****

In another room…


“I think that he’s awake,” Apple said nonchalantly as she was eating a chocolate cake.

“Really? What gave you that idea?” said Sasuke as he watched her. They were sitting in the other room close to Naruto’s. He sighed, “Are you sure that it was a good idea to bring that dobe to your house?”

She grinned and ate another slice of the cake, “Yup! I even promised Hinata-chan that I’d give her a picture!” Sasuke shook his head in disbelief. “But I can’t believe how easy that was!” she exclaimed boredly, “I was hoping for my plan to work, too!”

“Your plan?” he asked and raised a curious eyebrow as she nodded, “Yeah, I was planning for Hinata-chan to try and confess her love to Naruto, and then I would knock him out with a huge hammer thingy and bring him over here so that I could dress him up.”

Hammer thingy’ he thought as he shook his head. “You sure do have a weird hobby, Apple,” he said and sighed. “But yet you still come here and dress up for me,” she said with a grin as she tried to convince him that her hobby wasn’t that bad. “True, but that’s because—“

“You’re jealous, aren’t you?” her grin grew wider and in the background Naruto was still screaming. They both sighed then all of a sudden, they both heard silence.

Sasuke and Apple stared at each other, then she closed her eyes to see if she could hear anything. She heard someone stomping and Sakura slammed the sliding door open. “If you’re going to have guys come over here, willingly or unwillingly, to play ‘dress-up,’ please at least have the decency to shut them up!”, said a pissed-off Sakura.

“Oops,” Apple said as she tried to hide her laughter toward Sakura.

“Oh, Sasuke-kun!” Sakura said as Apple walked out of the room.

Heh, sorry Sasuke-kun, Apple grinned and she stuck her tongue out at Sasuke. She walked into the other room to find a passed out Naruto sprawled out on her bed. “You better not mess up the dress,” she muttered as she sat down on a chair that was next to the computer to find that she had an instant message from Hinata.

Willheevernoticeme:
Hey, Apple-chan? How’s Plan B going?

AppleHime_lovesnekos:
So far it’s going off plan. TT—TT

She sighed and stared at Naruto’s sleeping figure.

Willheevernoticeme:
Is there anything I can do to help?

AppleHime_lovesnekos:
Confess to him?

Willheevernoticeme:
W-w-w-w-w-w-what??

AppleHime_lovesnekos:
Lol. I’m kidding, Hinata! Plz don’t pass out on me like this! DX

Willheevernoticeme:
Then don’t shock me like that!! >/////<

Apple smirked evilly and laughed. Hinata is a sweetheart and all, but teasing her is just sooooooo much fun! Then Apple thought seriously about what Hinata might be able to do for her.

AppleHime_lovesnekos:
Well, in all honesty, I don’t think that there is anything that you can do for me right now.

Naruto groaned as he felt pain shooting through his brain. “Are you awake, Naruto onii-kun?” Apple asked as she stretched in her chair. Naruto slowly opened his eyes and turned his body to Apple. “Is that you, Apple?” he asked as he rubbed the bump on his head from where Sakura had hit him.

“Oui,” she said and grinned. Naruto stared at her, wondering what the heck she just said. “It means ‘yes’ in French,” she pouted because he didn’t understand the basics of the French language. “I don’t speak French,” Naruto tried to explain as he got out of her bed but he screamed again. Luckily, Apple covered her hears just in time.

“Why are you screaming?” she calmly asked. “I-i-it’s because of this thing!” Naruto said as he tried to calm down. “Yes? It’s called a dress, Naruto onii-kun, and if you stutter again, I’m gonna have to call Hinata-chan and ask her to teach you how to quit stuttering,” Naruto blushed at the mention of Hinata’s name, which made Apple grin in pride, “also, the dress is worn a lot by females who want to feel free!” Apple said and laughed.

Naruto was just standing there with a black Lolita dress and a matching headband. He was blushing deeply in embarrassment as Apple turned pink from laughter. “How’d you get the dress on me?” he inquired. She held a finger in front of her lips, “It’s a secret!”

****

In the other room…


“Hey Sasuke-kun?” asked Sakura as she was sitting across from Sasuke.

“Hn,” he said; his mind on something else.

“Why are you always with Apple?” This question knocked Sasuke’s brain back into reality as he stared at her. “I-I mean, it’s not like you like her, right? C-cause, I mean, Sasuke-kun isn’t interested in any girls like that, right?”

“No,” he said as he continued to stare at her. I love her, he wanted to say but those three simple words wouldn’t come out of his mouth. “Oh good,” she sighed happily. “Then why are you always with her?” she asked, “I mean, I know that you’ve been with her for a long time—by her side, I mean—and I just don’t understand why.”

Sasuke smirked, “Now that’s none of your business.” Sakura seemed to have ignored his remark because she said, “I know! To prove that you don’t like, Apple… Why don’t you kiss me?”

****

With Naruto and Apple…


“Aw, come on, Apple! That’s not fair!” Naruto whined as he posed for Apple’s camera.

“Uh huh, it is soooo fair!” she protested.

“Putting a shock collar on me does not count as fair!”

“Zut…” she grinned.

“What the hell does that mean?!”

“It means ‘darn’ in French, are you idiot?”

“What the hell is wrong with your grammar?”

“’Idiot’ means dumb in French.”

“What the hell!?” Naruto whined as he threw a tantrum, “I don’t even care about French people! And what the hell is French anyway??” “French is a language and what their people are called,” she said as she got a pair of glasses and put them on, “they live in a country known as France.”

“Ohhhh—what kind of village does France have?”

“They don’t have villages like the ones we have here.”

“Then how do they keep themselves safe?”

“With armies.”

“Armies of ninjas?”

“No, armies with big ol’guns, weapons, and other killing weapons.”

“Do they have kunais?”

“Heck no!”

“Then what’s the point of being an army?!”

In the mist of their conversation, Apple crushed her glasses in impatience and annoyance, “You know what??!!Let’s just keep going with what we were doing, okay??!!”

“But I still don’t get how—“

“Ugh!” Apple screamed as she stormed out of the room, but when she walked to the other room, she wished that she hadn’t.

Sakura was sitting on Sasuke’s lap, her back towards Apple and Sasuke’s face was covered by Sakura. To Apple, it looked like she was kissing him. She was still holding onto the crushed glasses and during the shock she unintentionally clenched her fists tightly around the glass, causing the glasses to cut her hands. “Ow!” she said and jumped, the pieces fell to the ground. Apple looked at her palm which was bleeding and then she looked up to see the flushed faces of her sister and the boy she loved.

“Are you okay?” Sakura asked as she ran to her side. “It’s bleeding really bad, does it hurt?” Don’t touch me! Apple wanted to scream but she just froze there, terrified at the sight of blood and of the memory being burnt into her head. “I-I-I-I-I-I’m fine,” Apple stuttered. The more Sakura tried to touch her, the more she flinched.

“Are you okay?” now it was Sasuke’s turn to ask. Apple just stared at him like he was crazy. My hand is bleeding and I think I just saw you kissing my sister, do I look like I’m okay?! She thought but nodded.

“Sasuke-kun! We have to get some alcohol and bandages quick!” Sakura said as she ran out the room with Sasuke running after her.

Apple’s knees buckled and she just sat there on the ground. “What’s all the fussing about?” Naruto asked as he walked into the room after changing back into his normal outfit. “Eh?! Apple! What’s wrong?!” She was in a dream-like state, crying, but not making a sound. “Eh! Ah? I’ll go find Sakura!”

At the sound of Sakura’s name, Apple’s world shattered into pieces. “I—“

“Huh?” Naruto said as she got up and ran out of the room and out of the house. “Apple!” yelled Kaison but Apple just ignored him and kept running. She kept running and running until she didn’t know where she was. Apple, she heard Sasuke’s voice in the back of her head.

“Stop it, stop it, stop it!” she shouted and stopped running. “Please,” tears were streaming down her face, “please stop.” She looked around her in an attempt to figure out where she was, when the area finally struck her memory and she relaxed physically. “The Gardin,” she whispered.

The Gardin was where Apple and Sasuke first met when they were little. The Gardin was surrounded by many exotic flowers but the main reason as to why she loved this place so much was because of the cherry blossoms. The Gardin is located outside of Konoha. She still remembered how they first met. How everything smelt, felt, how the surroundings looked around her, and the sounds of the bugs and animals surrounding this place. This was her paradise.

****


A little girl with long, chocolate brown hair that reached to the bottom of her waist was walking around the Gardin picking up flowers and making them into crowns. The little girl is Apple. She sat on the fields, making crowns for herself and for everybody that she knows, which weren’t too many people.

The Third Hokage, who was her grandfather, had told the captain of the Anbu Black Ops to watch over Apple and make sure that she didn’t have any contact with anybody but the captain. The captain had been Apple’s only friend for she hadn’t ever associated with the other kids in Konoha, not even with her sister. Apple didn’t even
know[/i] that she had a sister, and vice versa.

The captain had to leave Konoha one day to complete a mission and left her alone. But on that same day, a boy, about six, had decided that he was going to hide out in the Gardin so that the girls wouldn’t find him. Upon entering the Gardin, he spotted Apple, sitting on the flowers and making crowns. She seemed to be enjoying herself, so he didn’t bother her, but to him, she was strange. He had never seen this girl before and he knows that she probably doesn’t know him. So why isn’t he talking to her? Why is he just standing there and staring at her? All of a sudden, Apple’s cheeks flushed red.

“It’s very impolite to stare,” she said as she slowly tilted her head to meet him. “Who are you?” she asked as she looked him over curiously. She had never seen a boy before, the captain and her grandfather were the only male that she had seen.

“My name is Uchiha Sasuke,” he said sheepishly. She smiled and giggled, “Well, my name is Takashi Apple, and this is the Gardin. That’s spelt capital G-a-r-d-i-n.”

“Can I call you Apple?” he asked shyly which made Apple giggle.

“Sure. Can I call you Sasuke-kun?”
[/i]
****


“Apple?” whispered a voice that she didn’t recognize but knew that it was behind her. “Apple!” came Sasuke’s familiar voice from nearby. Oh Kami, please hide me. Kami, please hide me. Without even thinking, she turned around and kissed the person behind her, and Sasuke’s voice died as he saw the scene held before him.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment