Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Is This Fate? Or Is Itachi in a Pretty Dress?

Second story so please be nice! The majority of it is with Naruto characters and an OC character that I made up. It basically consists of the guys being forced to wear dresses. Read for more details!

Chapter 3 - Is This Fate? Or Is Itachi in a Pretty Dress?

Chapter 3 - Is This Fate? Or Is Itachi in a Pretty Dress?
Hey guys! Thanks for reading my story so far. XD If you have any questions or comments, PLEASE don't be afraid to comment me. I would really appreciate your thoughts on the story so far. Once again, thanks for reading!

****


“Geez, Apple. I know you like me, but I didn’t know that you like me that much,” said the person that she kissed. Oh. My. Kami, thought Apple as she looked at the boy.

The boy grinned. He had gray and black spikey hair and had red eyes. His jacket was black and he had a tight fishnet underneath it and he was wearing a Konoha headband around his neck. “You remember me, right?” the boy asked happily then he frowned.I wonder what he looks like in a dress, was all Apple was thinking as she looked at the boy. “Apple?” the boy said as he waved a hand in front of her face. “God, Apple! You’re bleeding!” he said, his tone full of worry as he touched her bleeding hand. Apple seemed to relax at his touch and she started crying.

“Good, girl,” he said and gave a soft smile as he patted her head like a cat. “OMG! Is that who I think it is?” Apple’s body visibly flinched as they heard Sakura’s voice coming out of nowhere. “Crap,” said the boy as a hint of annoyance gleamed in his eye.

Sakura suddenly appeared in the middle of the boy and Apple, and just attacked the boy with kunais. With the same speed, the boy dodged all the kunais and somehow ended up at the top of the tree branch right next to them. Sakura stared at where the boy was standing and whistled.

“You sure haven’t lost any of your talents, Haruno Kai,” Sakura said as she grinned at him. “Hmph,” was all he said as he crossed his arms over his chest, and all Apple could do was gawk at him and picture him in a maid’s outfit.

She grinned, “New idea.”

“Are you serious?” Sakura said and sighed, “We’re practically facing an ‘enemy’ and all you can think about is—“ Apple glared at her and it made Sakura shut up.

“I challenge you,” came Sasuke’s familiar voice as he appeared right next to Kai; Sasuke was pointing a kunai directly at Kai’s heart. “Immature faggetts,” Apple muttered under her breath, then she transported herself on the same branch as Sasuke and Kai, but she stood in between them. Apple glared at Sasuke—who, in turn, looked at her in confusion—then she smiled innocently at Kai, “You’re name is Haruno Kai, right?” Kai was now looking at her in confusion but he nodded in response.

“How are you related to Sakura?” she asked cutely with a hint of interest.

“I’m a half cousin from her mom’s side,” he replied and shrugged.

“So are you a ninja here?”

“I used to be, before I moved.”

“Apple!” Sasuke said, trying to hide the irritation in his voice, “Why are you socializing with the enemy?” Apple stared at Sasuke, an icy stare that rivaled Sasuke’s stoic expressions. He had never seen this side of her before. “He’s not an enemy,” Apple said with a straight face.

Apple then stared at Kai and gave him a warm smile (Sheesh, talk about bi-polar!), “Have you ever worn a dress before?” WTF??!! was what everyone was thinking. Kai just shook his head, afraid that if he talked, he would have said something that would’ve offended her. “Aw, really? I think you’d look pretty in one though!” Apple said innocently, too innocently.

I swear, Apple could probably get away with murder if she ever pursues the job of being a serial killer! thought Sakura as she stared awkwardly at the scene above her.

“Ah—thanks?” Kai said hesitantly. Apple heard Sasuke groan behind her. He placed his hand on her shoulder and spun her around, “What the hell, Apple? Why are you cheating on me?” She was surprised at first, but then she got angry. She slapped Sasuke on his right cheek.

“dog-slap,” Apple muttered as Sasuke stared at her in confusion. “You’re the one cheating on me! Next thing you know, you’ll be dating Naruto, but I’m not gonna let that happen because Hinata-chan deserves him.”

“W-wait! How am I cheating on you?!” he asked as if he didn’t know what she was talking about.

“Dumb-@$$,” she muttered and glared, then she smiled, an evil smile, “This message shall destruct right after the beep!”

“Beep?” Kai and Sasuke said in unison.

“Have a nice day!” Apple said and blew up.

****

Somewhere in the forest…


“Well, that was fun,” Apple said as she watched the scene in front of her from the cherry blossom tree at least ten feet away from Sasuke, Sakura, and the unexpected arrival, Kai. That was more than fun, came a strong-womanly voice inside of Apple. “I just can’t believe that I did that!” Apple said as her head fell back and it lent on the tree.

Apple was breathing hard and she felt exceptionally tired. That wasn’t very nice though, came an immature-man’s voice. No one asked your opinion, Kaison, the woman hissed. Well, I just feel like I should point it out, Takashi! whined Kaison.

“Can you two please be quiet for just a sec?” Apple asked aloud. The voices both shut up instantly. Apple sighed and frowned. “They should’ve realized it by now,” she said as her breathing finally returned to normal.

Why would they have noticed? came Takashi’s annoyed voice, I’m surprised that Sakura didn’t even realize it. “Well, it’s her. She can’t think about anything but her Sasuke-kun,” Apple said as she rolled her eyes. But wait, came Kaison’s voice, isn’t Sasuke technically yours? “Technically no,” she said matter-of-factly.

There was a sudden silence between the two voices, not awkward but hesitant. What about that Kai kid? Takashi asked. Takashi! What? He seems to be the perfect choice for her![/b] Seems? Or is? Kaison hissed at her and for the first time ever, Takashi didn’t argue.

“Okay,” I said, getting a little impatient, “what the heck are you—“ I shut my mouth at the first sound of voices. “Damn it! I can’t believe that you lost her—again!” Naruto said as he arrived at the ‘bomb scene’. He whistled as he placed his hands behind his head and looked around. “You must’ve done something really bad to piss her off this much.”

“I agree,” came a male voice beside Naruto and there he was, a man with gray hair and one black eye that’s visible; the other eye is covered by his headband. He sighed, “This is probably the biggest bomb that she has ever created.”

“Kakashi-sensei!” said Naruto as he laughed, he was pointing at two boys, one of them was wearing a Japanese school girl uniform with raven-black hair and the other was wearing a French maid dress with gray, spikey hair. “Well, well, well,” Kakashi said and chuckled, “not only was that a destructive clone, but it was a boy-changing clone as well.”

“What are you two—“ Sasuke said, totally oblivious, until he looked down. “Holy crap!”

“I feel a draft…” muttered Kai as he blushed in embarrassment. Naruto continued laughing until realization hit him, “Where’s Sakura?” He then proceeded to look around the area.

“Over here,” she said as she broke the boulder that was on top of her. Note to self: Never make Sakura mad, thought all the guys in the area. She was in a little ditch and she had to pull herself up. “Where’s Apple?” she asked as she dusted herself off. Everyone looked for Apple except for Kakashi. He just stood there and stared in the direction that Apple was hiding.

Crap, Apple thought as she hid lower into the petals of the cherry blossoms. Even with her head being covered, she could still see the scene fifteen feet away from her, and she noticed that Kakashi disappeared. Where’d he go? Apple thought as she scanned the area with her highly-active feline eyes.

“Yo,” said a voice behind her and it made her so scared that she almost fell out of the tree. “Jeesh, Hime, it’s only me,” Kakashi said as he held her shoulders to keep her in place and not out of the tree. “Sorry,” Apple muttered as she looked at her old comrade. “A lot of changes have occurred since back then,” her smile was gentle but it didn’t reach her eyes.

“Apple,” Kakashi said as he placed his hand on her cheek, “things may have changed, but people’s feelings don’t.”

“How do you know?” she said almost menacingly. He chuckled, “Because I haven’t.”

****

Back with Naruto and them…


“So… Sakura-chan?” Naruto asked as he stared at the gray with black hair teen. Ever since Kakashi left them to go who knows where, Sasuke and the other boy—after getting out of their “girly” clothes—had been glaring at each other. Naruto had never seen this teen before but he was wearing a Konoha headband and he didn’t look that much older than the other three teens. Agh, just thinking about this is making my head hurt, Naruto thought as he scratched his blonde spikey hair.

“What, Naruto?” Sakura snapped at her blonde teammate. She wasn’t in the mood for his questions. She was anxious to find her little sister and the faster Sakura finds her, the faster she will know what on earth upset her so much, “I’m not in the mood.”

Naruto sighed. She was always like this with Apple but it was understandable. He wanted to find her too, but his curiosity got the best of him, “Who’s the guy that’s glaring at Teme?”

Sakura casted a glance at the two glaring pair and sighed in irritation, “That’s Haruno Kai. He’s my half cousin.” Naruto was in shock with this new information. He gaped at Sakura then at Kai. Then he gaped some more and tried to find any similarities between them, too bad he couldn’t find any.

“But you both don’t look anything alike!” Naruto exclaimed as he felt his brain about to explode. It just doesn’t add up!! Naruto thought, Hmm… Maybe if I had any ramen… Then he just chuckled to himself. Sakura sweatdropped and palmed herself in the face.

“As entertaining as this is, I would much rather find Apple then spend any more time wasting it,” Kai said as he crossed his arms together.

“Me too, Kai, but we need to come up with a plan,” Sakura stated simply with a hand on her hip.

“Why don’t we just split up into teams?”

“That’s a great idea; we can do a two-man team of two and look of her.”

“Okay, so how do we split ourselves up?” Naruto asked and everyone was in silence as they tried to come up with a simple idea.

****

A few minutes later…


“Why do I have to team up with him?!” Sasuke said as he pointed accusingly at Kai. “That’s my line,” Kai grumbled. Sakura sighed and explained the whole thing over, “It’s because you both suck at rock-paper-scissors. No offense, Sasuke-kun!”

Naruto was grinning like a maniac. “Eh, I don’t really mind teaming up with you, Sakura,” Naruto said as he crossed his arms behind his head in his usual manner and grinned. Sakura sighed, shook her pink locks, then proceeded to walk away from the group of boys with Naruto trailing behind her. “Don’t beat each other to death!” Naruto yelled toward the two remaining boys with a wave of his hand.

“Hey,” Kai said without glancing at Sasuke, instead, he was staring at the leaving pair.

“…What?” Sasuke said in an attempt to sound like his usual self, bored and stoic, while also trying to mask his irritation by placing his hands in his pockets.

“Let’s just make this clear,” Kai said as he placed his hands in his pockets as well and tilted his head so that he could look at Sasuke, “I don’t like you and you don’t like me, but actually—and truthfully—I hate you for whatever you did to Apple—even if it was a clone and I’m actually still mad that she humiliated me too—but we’re looking for her so just shut up and look around.”

Sasuke stood there, dumbfounded as Kai walked away from him. “What. Just. Happened?” he asked aloud as Kai turned around and gave him a bored look, “Hey Sasu-gay. C’mon you @$$.” Sasuke glared at him but said nothing in return.

****

Back with Apple…


“Ugh! He is such a—UGH!!” Apple screamed as she was hanging under the branch of which she sat on.

A man who looked a lot like Sasuke, but older, noticed Apple and just stood there staring at her with a bored expression. He had lines under his eyes and his hair was in a ponytail. He was wearing a black cloak with red clouds on it. Apple’s face was now red as she felt his gaze on her back.

“What are you doing?” he asked nonchalantly.

“Oh, just hanging,” Apple said as her face got redder.

“Need any help?”

“Gee, I don’t know, I guess I was just planning to hang around here all day.”

He was silent for a while. “Okay,” he said and started to walk away.

“Wait! I wasn’t serious!!” Her wrists were tied together with a rope and she was just hanging around, her arms over her head.

“How did you get like that?” he asked.

“Well—“she said as she looked away from him.

****

Two hours earlier…


“Because I haven’t,” Kakashi chuckled. Apple gave him an awkward look and then her chocolate brown eyes turned emerald green, “What the hell are you talking about?” she said then her eyes turned sky blue, “Oh goodness! I’m sorry, Kakashi! I didn’t mean to say that!” then her eyes turned chocolate brown again, “Oh God,” she said as she slumped her head, then her eyes changed again to blue, “oh goodness! I sinned!”

Kakashi chuckled again, “It’s really amusing to know that Kaison and Takashi can control your bodily so openly like that.” Apple, whose eyes returned to chocolate brown, sighed and said, “You have
no idea how frustrating it is! Especially since we’re all linked and that one of ‘em is a guy and they listen to your thoughts.”

“You must’ve been thinking about something dirty then,” Kakashi laughed as Apple’s face turned red and had that I-can’t-believe-you-just-said-that-and-OMG-that-is-so-nasty-and-gross look. Basically saying, she’s an innocent lil’child and she has the “ears of corn.” Her eyes turned emerald green, “Aw hell no, Kakashi! That is just—“ she shuddered.

“Hime, give me your hands,” Kakashi said and she complied without protesting because her eyes changed to blue, “Okay Kakashi! But I can’t believe you said that though! That was just
too nasty!” she shuddered and closed her eyes. When she opened them, they were brown and she was breathing hard, “God, I hope they know that every time they come out, it takes so much energy outta me!”

“Okay, now stand up,” he instructed her and she hastily did as she was told. “Now take your shirt off,” he said and his one visible eye crinkled into what may have been a smile. Apple snapped and said, “What the heck—“ and then she felt like she was floating as he pushed her off the branch, she screamed as she swung upside down. “Ne,” she finally said as she started swinging and she looked up to see Kakashi upside down and tying the rope around the trunk.

“Kakashi!” she hissed as she looked down. She was hanging about thirty feet in the air and even though she was a ninja, she was terribly afraid of heights. Then she glared at Kakashi, “What do you think you’re doing?!” she growled and hissed again, then whimpered.

Kakashi shrugged. “Sakura,” Apple visibly cringed at the mention of her name and she felt a stab in her heart, “Sasuke,” another stab, “Naruto, and Kai are looking for you, so I’m making it interesting.”

“For
you,” she muttered.

“Think of it as training for them.”

“Thanks for using me as bait,” she said sarcastically.

“You’re welcome,” he smiled and she groaned in annoyance.

“Just try to look nice and adorable,” he said.

“I’m not a damsel in distress, Kakashi,” she hissed at him and tugged at the bonds.

“Yeah well,” he said and shrugged, “you’re still a princess.” And then he disappeared.


****

Present…


“And that’s how it happened,” Apple sighed. “Now will you help me?” The man nodded and suddenly appeared on the trunk that had the rope.

“… So… You’re Apple?” he asked as he stared at the knot. It wasn’t too complicated to untie but he was expecting it to be a challenge. He sighed in disappointment.

“Yup,” she said, her hair curtaining her face as she tried to glance up at him and scowled, “and you’re Uchiha Itachi. Sasuke’s brother. You’re the one who murdered the Uchiha clan.” She spat out Sasuke’s name in anger. She wasn’t going to forgive him for what he did, at least, not yet.

“Hn,” he replied and finally untied it.

“Ne,” Apple said as she landed gracefully on her feet on another branch. Itachi appeared behind her.

“Do you remember that long ago?” he stated as he stared down at her. Apple could feel his body tower over her back. It wasn’t because he was tall but because she was so short. She puffed her cheeks in irritation at the fact. He seemed to be at least 6’4” compared to her 4’11”. Yeah, she’s short and she knows it.

“You mean, five years ago?” she asked without turning around to look at his face.

“Thirteen years ago,” he corrected. She spun around to say something to him, but she gasped.

****

With Sakura and Naruto…


“Oh my God, Naruto! Shut UP!” Sakura screamed as she punched the nearest object next to her, which happened to be a tree, and it broke in half.

“S-s-sorry!” Naruto said as he shrunk away in fear.

Where is she? Sakura thought worriedly. She and Naruto had been searching for Apple for two hours without any progress whatsoever and Naruto couldn’t stop blabbering about ramen, Hinata, Jiraiya-sensei, and more ramen. In fact, he even started naming all of the ramen in the world that existed, the kinds that he has and hasn’t eaten, and it was driving Sakura up to the wall. She sighed and suddenly they both heard a soft bell ringing around them. They were both on alert mode now and they tried to find where the sound was coming from but the ringing just kept echoing through the trees around them. The ringing came louder and it seemed to stop above them.

Sakura and Naruto raised their heads towards the tree in front of them and they spotted two cats lounging on the branch above them. One of them was a white with black tips on her ears and tail while the other cat was white with black on his belly. The cat with black tips had green eyes and a collar with a bell, whereas the other cat had blue eyes and a one-winged necklace around his neck. The cats were staring at Sakura with curiosity and a gentle gleam of amusement that it made Sakura feel a bit hopeful. Just a bit.

“Takashimanaru, Kaison,” she addressed them and they dipped their heads in response. She smiled, she knew what to do now but… How can she explain this to Naruto? “Naruto,” she said but didn’t turn to see him jolt in surprise.

“Y-yes, Sakura?”

“No matter what happens, don’t you dare try to wake me up.”

And then she passed out.

****

At the same time with Sasuke and Kai…


The two boys were walking, at least, three feet away from each other. Ever since they left Sakura and Naruto, they didn’t utter a single word toward each other. The atmosphere was intense between them. Silent almost, but it wasn’t due to someone’s loud music. Kai was walking behind Sasuke, listening to his music play on full blast. In Sasuke’s perspective, he thought that Kai wasn’t taking the search seriously. But in all seriousness, Kai was worried and pissed off at the same time and music was his only way to calm down and try to regain some control over his emotions.

“Where the hell is she?” Sasuke muttered to himself.

Let’s get freaky now, let’s get fracking freaky now,” Kai sang and danced in his own little world.

What the hell?! Sasuke thought as he groaned. He hated this man with a passion. He was annoying, just like Naruto but Sasuke thought that Naruto was more tolerable than this man. Sasuke stopped walking and turned around to face Kai, “What the hell are you singing?!” Kai took out one of his mega-headphones and let that lay along his neck.

“You’ve never heard of Brokencyde?” Kai asked and wrinkled his nose in disgust. Sasuke shook his head in annoyance while Kai continued, “It’s one of Apple’s favorite bands. Aren’t you supposed to know that, emo-kid?”

“First off, I’m not emo,” Sasuke hissed as Kai chuckled, “second, I’ve known Apple for most of my life and she has never mentioned a band named ‘Brokencyde’ or whatever the hell it’s called; third, how the hell do you know her?!” Kai scratched his head in embarrassment but his face was flushed with anger.

“I don’t think you should hear it from me,” he mumbled.

“So what? You expect me to talk to Apple when she’s pissed at me for no damn reason?” Sasuke said as he sighed tiredly.

“Are you sure that she doesn’t have a reason to be pissed at you?” Kai asked as he gave him a weird look, almost menacing, while crossing his arms across his chest. Sasuke flinched but it didn’t show.

“What happened before you realized she had a cut in her hand?”

****

Four hours ago…


“I know! To prove that you don’t like Apple, why don’t you kiss me?” Sakura asked.

“Um? Hell no,” Sasuke said and glared at the bubble-gum haired sixteen year old.

“Aw! Why not Sasuke-kun?” Sakura flushed in embarrassment, it took all of her courage to ask him and he straight out denied her, but she wasn’t going to give up so easily, “Just a kiss on the cheek would be fine!”

“No,” Sasuke said and glared at her. If looks could kill, Sakura would’ve been long dead. Sasuke stood up quickly from his seat and accidentally hit his leg on the table; the table shoot and Sakura fell into Sasuke’s arms.

“Get off me, Saku—“but he was cut off by her kissing him. Sasuke’s eyes widened in horror and he froze in shock.

“Ow,” came a quiet, scared voice from across the room, and then they both heard broken pieces of glass hitting the floor. They both looked up to see Apple looking at her hand as the color on her face drained away.


****

Back in the present with Sasuke and Kai…


“Hn,” Sasuke said and continued the search. He finally figured out what was wrong and he’d rather be damned to Hell than tell Kai what happened. There was no way that he’d ever tell him. But Sasuke knew that when they re-grouped, he needed to have a ‘nice long chat’ with a certain bubble-gum haired girl.

Kai stared at him in disbelief; he knew that Sasuke figured it out and that he wasn’t going to tell him. He whispered, mainly to himself, but if anyone heard it, then well, it was okay with him.

“Why Apple chose him, I might never know…”

****

Back with Apple and Itachi…


“Oh my God! You looked so pretty in a dress!” Apple exclaimed happily.

“…I’m not wearing a dress,” Itachi simply stated.

“You could be—again—if you drop me off at my house,” she said and smiled innocently.

“And what makes you think that I’m going to do that?” Itachi said and continued walking.

“Gee, I don’t know,” she said sarcastically and pretended to think about it,” I know! Maybe if you put me down I can show you!”

Let’s recap to where we last left off with Apple and Itachi…

****

An hour ago…


“Thirteen years ago,” Itachi said as Apple turned around and gasped.

“Oh. My. God. You are so
pretty up close! This has to be fate!” she exclaimed happily and jumped up and down like any child would at Christmas time. Itachi’s eyes were twitching and he was staring at her with a look that said what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-this-girl-and-why-is-she-saying-that-I’m-pretty?!

“You must still be suffering from the shock,” Itachi concluded as he started to walk away from the weird girl.

“Wait! Noooooooooo!” Apple said dramatically but Itachi continued walking. With slight irritation about the fact that she was just ignored, she smirked and snapped her fingers. Suddenly a fog started to appear around Itachi, and before he could react, it covered him.

“What the—?!” he coughed and finally the fog evaporated, leaving Itachi in a frilly, pink tutu. Apple covered her mouth to keep herself from laughing.

“THAT’S IT!” Itachi exclaimed as he flung Apple over his shoulder and bounded her hands with his chakra.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment