Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Party

Here we go again. Accidentally deleted first on, so here it is, again. Still working on Chapter 2.

Chapter 1 - The Party

Chapter 1 - The Party






Codename Kids Next Door






Operation C.O.S.M.I.C.-W.O.A.H.S.






Cool






Operatives






Solo






Mission






Is






Completed






-






With






Our






Allys






Heroic






Sacrifice













(Color of text denotes speaker. Numbuh 1, Numbuh 2, Numbuh 3, Numbuh 4, Numbuh 5, ??? )











Chapter 1: The Party

















Setting: The Tree-house











&And the final matter of business is& my mom is holding my birthday party this weekend and I& (Sigh)&we would appreciate it if you came.













Numbuh 5s still thinkin bout you blew off Numbuh 5s gift last year after Numbuh 5 went to all that trouble to get it for you, but Numbuh 5 will be there.













What are you&oooh, riiight (nervous chuckle) &w-what about you, Numbuh 2?













Are there gonna be any laaadies there?













I dont know. And since when were you interested in the ladies, anyway?













Well, Ive just been thinkin that Cree doesnt seem to like me as much as I thought, so&













She nev-ah* liked ya ta begin with, mate.












(*Since Numbuh 4 is Australian, he says Ah for I, -er endings, a instead of have, and ya instead of your and ta instead of to. As for the word mate it means friend in Australia.)












She did too! What about that time she decided to baby-sit me?













The way Ah saw it, she had ya bed throw ya ov-ah the side of a cliff into a swirling vortex of impending doom.













Well, what about that time we went on that date?













Thats cause she thought you were that bloody* teenag-ah, Hank. If shed known it was you, I bet she wouldnt a given you the time a day.






(*Sorry I keep interrupting, but I have to make sure you understand stuff before we continue. In Australia, bloody is mot only an adjective, its also a cuss-word. For instance: Get out of the bloody road! It can also be added to other words to give them more feeling: How the bloody-hell are you? Get it? Good. Now we can get the bloody-hell on with the story.)











How can you doubt our love?













How cant you?













Well what would you call love, Mr. Smarty-pants?













Mr. Stupid-pants is more like it.













Quiet, you! Hmm, what would Ah call love, eh? (Nonchalantly glances over at Numbuh 3)





&Ah couldnt say.













Admit it. Youre just jealous of our love.













You wouldnt know love if it snuck up behind you and bit you on ya hind-end*.













(*Larry the Cable Guy likes to say hind-end instead if butt, @$$, etc. so I thought Id just make a little reference to him.)











Oh, and like you would?!













More than you would, Mr. Rocket Scientist.













People, people please! Are you guys coming to my party, or not?













Are you gonna have those tiny sandwiches, cause Id really love to do some reconnaissance on those little guys.













I dont know, well see.













Um, Numbuh 1?













Yes, Numbuh 3?













I cant go cause mom says I gotta stay home and baby-sit Mushi.













Hey, Numbuh 3, do you mind if Ah come ov-ah and help you watch ya sist-ah?













Thats ok, Numbuh 4. I wouldnt want you to miss out on the fun just cause of me.













Ah dont mind. (Ahd rath-ah be spendin all my time with you anyway, Kuki.)













Let me get this straight. The only people that are going to be at my party are me, my dad, my mom, and Numbuhs 2 and 5?













I will be there, for wherever there is fun to be had, villains to be fought, refreshments to be consumed, (Ugh, not this again!) you will find&THE TOMMY!!!













Scratch that. Me, my dad, my mom, Numbuhs 2, 5 and The Tommy. Whoopee&













What about your girlfriend, Niiiigie?













Fortunately, shes spending the weekend at the lake with her parents. But I bet shes gonna make it up to me soon.













I thought you liked spending time with Lizzie.













Well, sure, occasionally. But sometimes less is better, you know?













Ill come! Can I come? Oh, pleeeaaase Hoagie, can I, can I, can I?













If Numbuh 1 says you can.













Yay!!!













You sure you wont change your mind, Numbuh 4? Ill let you play Pin-the-tail-on-the-Tommy, and let you hit stuff with my dads sousaphone!













Soosa-what now?













Sousaphone. Its like a tuba.













As tempting as that sounds, Numbuh 1, Ah know how big of a hassle Mushi can be. Numbuh 3s gonna need all the help she can get.













Thanks, Numbuh 4. I really appreciate this.













Oh, thats alright, Numbuh 3. Anything Ah can do ta help.*













(*Writing in Australian is tiring&yawn&eyes getting blurry, mind clouding&muscles&you dont wanna know. Must&finish&chapter&as&quickly&as&possible&alright, time for the&end-thingy)











(Plus, Ah can finally get some quality alone time in with Kuki for once. This is gonna be great!)













Alright, I think weve spent enough time here for today. To those of you who are coming to the party, I will see you Saturday at 12.













Transmission Stalled





End of Chapter 1
































Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kairukurumi on July 5, 2006, 12:30:26 PM

Kairukurumi on
KairukurumiAlright, here(again) is Chapter One of hopefully more than 10 Chapters of KND goodness.