Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Land That Became, Imori

The Legendary Curse of Imori is based on Avatar but in animal form. They come from four of six regions to fill out their destiny. But what they find out is that they are re-carnations of the original Imori Curse holders, now they have to find out how to defeat the evil that only the Holy One knows about. What Will the four new Imori curse holders do?

Chapter 2 - The Land That Became, Imori

Chapter 2 - The Land That Became, Imori
Chapter 2



After the curse was given to the four friends, Shinzui showed them the land.
She Gave the four Friends each their own Region to rule.
They each got to name them and they each made an alliance.
Then one year later the four friends met in the temple after being called by Shinzui.
Shinzui said she noticed that they were alone and said in there reigons.
They all told her how they felt alone and they wanted to be loved by another.
Shinzui then told them that if they wanted they could return to the planet they once lived and bring followers also in search of new homes&
Then Shinzui opened a Portal back to their world but said,
You have exactly one year then you must return to witch you appeared with the followers you have& You must search in your own region only and may not help each other. They all agreed sadly.
They all went into the portal and after the portal closed Shinzui smiled and said,
You will find the one you love I am sure of this.

Shinzui smiled in the direction of the portal once more and watched over the Land of Imori.
As a year pasted by the four friends found up to two-hundred followers each.
And the best part they all found the one destined to them. And then an hour before the crystals open the portal then four friends got together and decided to tell them where they are going.
Forty-five minutes pasted and all the animals were excited.
They also said they could go to which ever region fits them most.
Then, not four but six regions opened.
And then a Light Shined through and Shinzui appeared.
She looks at all of them and the four friends bowed and
Then the rest of the animals bowed.

As Shinzui told everyone who she was and whats going to happen,
She assigned new Dictators to the two un-ruled regions.
She gave the Camel Clan the dictation of
the desert the temple was located in. And she said the Ocean region was going to be assigned later. Because at the time the ocean had only plants and coral.
After she assigned this, she told the four friends to stand and turn around and face your people.
Then Shinzui said,
These are the Rulers of the North, South, East and West Regions.
The Ruler of the Northern region, Lady Tenka, The Wolf of Water.
The Ruler of the Southern Region, Lady Rein, The Jaguar of Air.
The Ruler of The Eastern Region, Lord Gurasu, The Lion of Fire.
And The Ruler of the Western Region, Lord Rokku, The Fox of Earth.
Then the now animals of Imori, bowed to there rulers.
Then Shinzui asked the Lords and Ladies of Imori to name there regions.
Lady Rein, The Jaguar of Air, Name your Region. Asked Shinzui.
Then Rein replies,
The Southern Region will be known as Saracen Rainforest, home to Rainforest animals of all kinds!
That is a wonderful name, Rein. Shinzui agrees.
Then Shinzui looks towards Tenka.
Lady Tenka, The Wolf of Water, Name your Region. Shinzui asks.
Tenka replies,
The Northern Region will be known as Uxinta Forest, home to all Winter Animals.
Shinzui agrees again, then looks to Gurasu.
Gurasu, and Your Region will be named? asks Shinzui.
The Eastern Region will be known as The Kusa Savanna, home to all Savanna roaming animals.
Shinzui agrees once again then looks towards Rokku.
And Rokku, You region? she asks once again.
The Western Region will be known as the Tanima Valley, home to valley roaming animals. Says Rokku.

Then after the animals decided where they fit in the most, they all separated in to there regions.
Then Shinzui said,
The name of the two unnamed regions will be named,
The Takai Ocean, Dictated by the Orcas and the Oaiss Desert which will be dictated by the Camels.
After Shinzui finished talking the four friends got together and said is front of the crowed,
In the Land of Imori, You shall call Shinzui, The Holy One, or Holy Shinzui.
Unless she says you can call her Shinzui.
Everyone agreed and The Four friends said good bye for now and went there separate ways. As the animals of each region followed them the quickly built home for themselves and Medium and small castles for there rulers and or Dictators.

A year passes and then Everyone from every region is called to the
Oaiss Desert
for the announcing of the Dictator of the Tenkai Ocean.
The all agreed and an alliance was signed once more that the Land of Imori will be a peaceful World.
Years pass and the Land of Imori grew larger with everyone up to their 3rd or 4th generation.
The Ladies and Lords were growing older with having Husbands and Wives.
And Even having Kids, and Grandkids.
The Land of Imori was peaceful.
But Part of Imori was half dead and dieing&
This place was located on an island guarded by highly skilled
Marine Mammals.
This was land was known as Akuru, home to the Prison of Imori and the prisoners of Imori.
But your going to find out more about this place then you want to know,
Because this is where the story begins, of the 12th generation.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment