Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Kaishi, Kasui, Taiga, and Kouen

The Legendary Curse of Imori is based on Avatar but in animal form. They come from four of six regions to fill out their destiny. But what they find out is that they are re-carnations of the original Imori Curse holders, now they have to find out how to defeat the evil that only the Holy One knows about. What Will the four new Imori curse holders do?

Chapter 3 - Kaishi, Kasui, Taiga, and Kouen

Chapter 3 - Kaishi, Kasui, Taiga, and Kouen
Chapter 3



Let us start off with the chosen curse holder of Northern Region of Uxinta.
The 11th Generation, Rikka of Lady Tenka, The Wolf of Waters family is the Great (etc.) Granddaughter of Lady Tenka herself.
And Now Rikka and her Husband Kousetsu are Lady and Lord of
The Northern Region, Uxinta.
Uxinta is the great region once ruled by Lady Tenka and Her Husband, is a giant Forest of snow, In the summer it gets no warmer then 60 degrees. And in the Winter it gets down to -60 degrees, but since theyre use to it they cant tell. But know matter what the temperature is there is snow on the ground, in the trees, on the dirt roads. But the animals of Uxinta dont mind. They love it there.
But this is the year of the one chosen to hold the curse.
And since Rikka is pregnant with another cub (baby). She thinks her son will be the chosen one. But what she doesnt know and hasnt relived is that all pure, girl Arctic Wolves that have Lady Tenkas Blood with in them are the chosen ones to hold the curse with in them.
So, since she believes it is her young (half Artic wolf) son is the chosen one she as him learn to become a warrior. So, as he trains her son, The Young Prince of Uxinta, Yuki. Is learning the ways of a warrior.

Now, the Lord and Lady Have Friends to the South. This region as you might recall is named the
Saracen Rainforest.
And The Lady of Saracen Rainforest is also expecting a cub/baby.
The Saracen Rainforest, is like any other rainforest it is just the opposite of Uxinta.
They have normal seasons but in the Summer and Fall it can get up to 100 degrees, and in the Winter and Spring it can get as low as
60 degrees.


But Lord Aoi, and Lady Taki who is the Great etc.Granddaughter of
Lady Rein. Also thinks that Her Son, Prince Ueki is going to be the Chosen one. So Lord Aoi, has his son learn to be a warrior just like the Prince of Uxinta, Yuki.
But, like Lady Rikka, who is friends with Lady Taki since they were lil didnt know that Jaguar of Air can only be a girl. So, there baby/cub will be the curse holder too.
Then to West we Find the Great etc. Grandson of Lord Rokku, the now Lord Daichi. And Like the other Ladies of the regions, Lady Taiyou is expecting a cub/baby. But the only difference is that they know there baby is going to be the chosen one. The Lord o f the Earth.
So they dont train there only daughter they do absolutely nothing. All they is rule there country and they let Princess Awai do pretty much whatever she wants. Now the Eastern Region is just like the Western.
The Lord of the Kusa Savanna is also the Great etc. Grandson of Gurasu. And his name if Lord Kaji. His wife Lady Furea, already know that there new coming baby is the Chosen Lion of Fire. There daughter,
Princess Hibana, is the smartest lion in the whole Land.
The Kusa Savanna is the most populated place& because the season are normal and the people are kind. I guess this is why Lord Gurasu wanted it so bad.

About a five months later, and five days before the
Holy one chooses the
Holder of the Curse.
Three of the four babies/cubs were born the same day, the same time, even in the second.
But Kaishi, The Princess of Uxinta, was born the nest day.
Four days before the ceremony.
But there is a reason for this&
It doesnt say it in the History of the Imori Curse,
but the four original were born the same way as the 12th generation
was.


The families dont know this yet, but
Princess Kaishi of Uxinta Forest,
Princess Kasui of Saracen Rainforest,
Prince Kouen of Kusa Savanna,
And
Prince Taiga of Tanima Valley
are the recarnation of
Lady Tenka, The Wolf of the Water,
Lady Rein, The Jaguar of Air,
Lord Gurasu, The Lion of Fire,
and,
Lord Rokku, The Fox of Earth.
Only Holy Shinzui knows this&
Recarnations happen every 12 years&
So naturally, Holy Shinzui wouldnt be surprised&
But just wait in see how surprised she really is.

Three days later on the Sunniest Day since the original
Curse holders arrived in Imori,
The Ceremony Began in the same room,
On the same day, at the same time.
The Mothers of the baby girl cubs
and
The Fathers of the baby boy cubs
stopped in the same place as there
Great etc. Grandparents stopped.
As the parents stopped and look at the Crystals,
the babied help from the parents mouths looked at the ceiling the same way there Great Great etc. Grandparents did.
The Parents put the Chosen ones down and then sat down at the door way.
Kaishi was the first one to go up, just like Tenka did. Then the others followed just like the others did.
Kaishi sat right in front of her stone and then jumped up had had both lil paws on the stone as she read it&
How can she be reading that stone.. shes only three days old! asks
Lady Rikka.
Holy Shinzui walks up and stands behind them.
She can read it because she has inherited the knowledge of Lady Tenka.
Holy Shinzui says happily.
They stare at her as she walks by.
As she walks over towards Kaishi.
Kaishi sits back down and tilts her head as she stares at it.
As Shinzui walks up and stands by her.
Kaishi turns around and looks at Shinzui with a sad face.
What is wrong little one? asks Shinzui.
Kaishi looks back at the stone then looks at Shinzui again.
Just like Tenka, Kaishi isnt scared of The Holy Shinzui.
As the parents bow to her presents. Kaishi wonders why the others are scared.
Shinzui quietly says,
The youngest one isnt scared, isnt shaking with fear.
Yet, the other three are older then her and are scared and shaking in fear of me.
You are the recarnation of Tenka. Shinzui says happily.
The recarnation&? O Holy One? asks the Lady Taki
(Lady of Saracen Rainforest).
Shinzui turns around and faces the Parents.
Yes, it is part of the Imori Curse.
Each Curse Holder passes down a bit of their memories, knowledge, and personality in to the Next Holder.
But, the Imori Curse recarnates the Curse Holder Twelve years before them.
And since she is the 12th generation, she is the recarnation of Lady Tenka.
The Original Curse Holder of Water.
 Same goes for the others& soon they will realize they can do everything Kaishi can do now.
But. O Holy One, They cant possibly be The Original Curse Holders.
says Lord Daichi.
Well you are correct, as usual, Shinzui says with a smile.
Lord Daichi looks at her like he really wants to know.
Shinzui looks down at the three scared cubs and says,
Of course, they are their own entire animal.
They only inherit the originals memory, acts like. There are many ways there are like them, but they are their own.
Let the curse holders become who they are on their own.
Treat them like you would treat them as if they had no curse.
Shinzui says seriously.
Their the chosen ones, and no one can change that.
So let the ceremony begin.
Shinzui Says Loudly.
As the ceremony continues and the cursed necklaces go around and in the chosen ones. Then the Fathers and Mothers that were in the building at the ceremony picked up their cub and walked out side with Shinzui behind them. Then the other parents walked and sat in front of them.
Then Shinzui said loudly to the animals awaiting the answer,
These are the new Imori Curse Holders.
They will have great things ahead of them.
You shall treat them as they should be treated, as Prince or Princess.
As of today we have new Imori Curse Holders.
We have,
Princess Kaishi, The Wolf of Water,
Princess Kasui, The Jaguar of Air and Wind,
Prince Taiga, The Fox or Earth,
and
Prince Kouen, The Lion of Fire.
As the ceremony went on, so did Kaishi.
Kaishi got away from her parents, and went to explore the crowd.
She was amazed by all the different animals&
Well except the baby snake who tried to eat her&
But as she got further in the crowd, the more people saw her.
And Kaishi started to get scared from all the attention.
Then suddenly she couldnt take it anymore.
She Howled with the cutes lil howl ever, and only her mother and father could hear it.
The Lord and Lady of Uxinta, looked at each other and
Lord Kousetsu
ran and ran through the crowd to is little girl.
Kaishi could sense him coming so she just kept howling, so cutely.
Finally Kaishis dad shows up and finds his baby girl scared.
He grabs her by the neck and takes her back up to Lady Rikka, her mom.
Kaishi as a happy look on her face like she is safe and happy when her mother looks at her.
Kaishi gets set down and walks right to her mother, cuddling with her.
The ceremony soon ended, and everyone was on a long trip home.
When everyone got home the next day was a celebration for Kaishis five day old birthday.
Everyone was having a wonderful time.
And Kaishi loved it all, playing with friends, seeing relatives it was all good for her.
As her birthday came to end so did her party.
This cute lil girl set down for the night and her mother and father kissed her, Lady Rikka began to see her Great etc. Grandmother in Kaishis eyes
And she believed that Kaishi would be the greatest of the Great.
Lady Rikka saw that f Kaishi was ever going to survive then she would have to teach her training, just like he is doing with their Eldest, Yuki.
As that night pasted so did the years, and the Young cute Kaishi is now a Beautiful 14 year old Princess with her combat skills almost at a Grandmaster level she is as sweet as ever.
With Her Imori Cursed Friends around at least 5 days a month, she had the best friends a girl could ask for.
But what Kaishi and her friends dont know is that danger is coming and no one but Shinzui knows it.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment