Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - just a normal day

something i wrote because of Mandy-Chan. i suck at summaries to so nice and short this will probably stink. OK just image that i all of my fav shows and soon itchi is after me in part 2

Chapter 1 - just a normal day

Chapter 1 - just a normal day
WAS JUST MY NORMAL DAY.
I was getting ready for school it was the last day of school before summer and I just finished Amanda-chans story. I was also getting ready for an end of the school year party to my other friends they call it The Jack A*s Party. I was bout to the door to go on the bus I grabbed my Naruto Collector #3 mag and ran out the door of my Nanas house to have some wired things ahead of me. I hopped on to my bus ready for another day so it seamed. I fold my regular route to my old elementary school I got on bus #25 an talked to some other friends. I went in to the lunch room then first block. As the normal I didnt eat breakfasts.
Man this place is so boring!! I wrote a few pomes when I finished my work. Okay thats it time for a time skip to for lunch Man this food is still better than South Side crap they served me. I sat down at the usual set with AC I ate and the table was oddly quiet at the time.
Okay lets skip ahead to my last block it was time for first wave to be called at this time. When they called bus #35 I ran up the stairs to wait for my bus. C any thing new planned for this summer!? My best friend since 5th grade came running up on the pavement Not much. I answered his question that he gave me. I saw my other friend Katie coming down the walk way of the school. Hey Katie whats up!? then I see my bus coming I ran to where it would stop at. I got on an played my pokemon pika yellow. At least trying to pretend that my little demon of a sister Jo and the other little demon Lara dont exist at all. My Nana told me that she wuz not going to be home so I asked our bus driver to take me to my house cuz my sis was going to be home later with her friend to get all her stuff. Pluses she was all ready off the bus!
*~ LATER~*
I was running up the drive way of my ld house that was built last year I ran almost half way up when some guy shoved me on to the gravel road. OWCH!!!! YOU BAKA DID YO MAMA TEACH YOU ANY MANER!?!? OR ARE YOU JUST AN STUPITED DICK!!!!!???? I threw an hand full of gravel at that guys head Missed!! Oh crap!! I sort of forgot my next door neighbors where out side an saw me telling of the guy they just went back to their regular list of to-dos. So I just continued on the rest of the way home an had to I walk to the garden for the usual work. But that all changed when one of our 5 dogs got lose an ran into the near by woods. I grabbed a tobacco stick and my bike and went to go find Freedom. You stupid dog! Why my Nana ever buy you!?!? I road all the way to the river Freedom where have you gone? I found the dog and drugged him all the way back then he yanked away on to Johns land YOU STUPIED MUTT YOU ARE A DEAD DOG BOY!! I had to run after him again the stupid dog again. I hate that stupid dog. Then I took off my shoes (I was going to throw them at the dog) and out them in my satchel with my tobacco stick. I ware a thin flannel jacket and the usual cam bandana.
That dogs going to be as dead as door nail! I pulled my self outta some briers an got the fright of my life all most crushed by a tree near breaking my ankle. That dog is going to be one sorry soul when I got him home. Cause my cat Flick was all so out here some where too.
*~LATER~*
I finally got him home. I walked to my room to talk on the phone the power cut off. What in Christ name is going on? I tried to find my door but got a lot of pain instead. Ouch! I have to remember whats in my piece of crap of a room before I . I at lest put my hair witch came to the back of my lower neck. Yet again bad hit again JO GET OFF OF ME FOR CRIPS SAKE!! YOU DEMON!!!
Ok I get it I cant see a thing at all.
IM NOT YOUR WELCOME MAT!!!!!! Man I sure can yell a lot cant I? Ok I get it Im moving. OH NO FREEDOMS LOSE AGAIN!!!!!
OH NOT AGAIN!!!THIS IS STARTING TO GET OLD FAST! Little did I know the guy that had knocked me was spying on me. ILL GO GET THE MUTT SO NO ONE WILL HAVTA GO GET HIM MOM! I ran out the door yelling first I ran to the barn to grab a stick an ran back home grabbed my bag put a blanket plus my small pillow in the large cam vest in the big satchel (I only used it cause it was the only one I owned.) I hate pink. Next time Im buying a large cam bag.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kashiangel07 on September 3, 2007, 6:38:37 AM

kashiangel07 on
kashiangel07not bad, must read more.

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 25, 2007, 4:34:05 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101wow not to shabby^^*zooms off to read more*

mandy94t on August 25, 2007, 3:37:20 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tit does not suck!I likey muchness.^ ^
you have five dogs?holy crap.my mom's anti-dog.thinks they're all evil.some are.heh.
am reading onward!