Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - crap i'm in the naruto world

something i wrote because of Mandy-Chan. i suck at summaries to so nice and short this will probably stink. OK just image that i all of my fav shows and soon itchi is after me in part 2

Chapter 3 - crap i'm in the naruto world

Chapter 3 - crap i'm in the naruto world
CRAP IM IN THE NARUTO WORLD!!!!!

I was getting ticked at the 2 guys talking to use as if we where trash. I almost cussed them out till Mittens an Destiny put their hands over my mouth they had to remind me that I wouldnt see my next birth day if I had opened my mouth then an cussed them into next week. 3 2 1 I smiled Kakashi Hatake appeared right in front of us. I keep my hand in my sack just in case I need my stick. Yes what is it Naruto?
Kakashi sensei why do you look 13?
Ill explain later and the problems are these 2 preteen age girls and one of them bare foot.
Yes sir.
We want an apology fro what you said to me! Naruto yelled at me so I came up with a smart remark Im sorry dick head that you where born with out brain cells. No wait sorry that you where with out a brain at all.
If you pick a fight with everyone in the town I wont be surprised!
Sorry kid unlike you Im more of a child prodigy baka.
Wow that took of guts to say that. But you can pick one too many fights than Naruto an rued. Kakashi muttered to him self I heard that. Did yall think I would be as good as my little demon of a little con and sis in my own hoe-in-the-wall?
What
Its actually Woodford county but heck Im a country hick like Amanda so I call it my own hoe-in-the-wall. some one fell on top of me Hey C where are we?
AC that you? And where in the Naruto world.
Oh you youre going to run arent ya.
Yep want to join in?
Some thing went wrong an yes. she took off so did we.

Omg Freedom come here! I sounded happy till I got a hold of him YOU STUPID DOG WHEN I FIND A WAY HOME IM GOING TO BEAT YOU WITH 2 TABACA STICKS!!! then for some reason he started to growl. Whats-OH CRAP SICKEM BOY!!! I turn around to see the dog gone! I looked around for kids then Guys where up sh*t creek now lets run. I took off again now them chancing me is getting weird. I was starting to wish that this was a dream till I tripped an felt pain. Got you now little girl.
For your info Im 13 an I aint no little girl. Put me down or else.
Or else what?
Or else this! I swung my tabaca stick and gave it a good one at that. It was bad luck again my stick broke in half. Oh crap termites oh no Im dead as a door nail! I tried to run but he would not let go of my jacket Not this time!
Ok I hate to do this man. I well... I gave him a swift kick where the suns dont shine and he dropped like a fly in a bug zapper. Oh that had to hurt. I took off now this is getting old I have to do some thing bout this here prob. Next thing I knew here comes brain damage knocking on my head someone threw a rock at my head.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on August 25, 2007, 3:45:45 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94the dropped like a fly in a bug zapper?nice saying,I'm gonna remember that.^ ^
I think your story's kewl.better than mine I believe.^ ^