Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - this is really starting to suck

something i wrote because of Mandy-Chan. i suck at summaries to so nice and short this will probably stink. OK just image that i all of my fav shows and soon itchi is after me in part 2

Chapter 5 - this is really starting to suck

Chapter 5 - this is really starting to suck
THIS IS REALLY STARTING TO SUCK
I woke up in the middle of the country Hey when I left hoe-in-the-wall it was bright. it was pitch black when we woke up man I was a redneck in deep horse crap once again. Well I was smart to bring a survival kit since I got my out doors woman patch this year so I came prepared. I need a coke, aspirin, food, an pain killers a lot of them. I looked at my blood covered ankles and whipped off some blood off with a wet rag and some water I had in a canteen in my satchel kit. I put pressure wrapped it in bandages with Neosporin on it around my ankles to keep away infections. I had a flash light out so I could see where I was tying my bandage my ankles then Kogoma just came walking by You all look lost I can help you all if you need it.
Ya we aint exactly from around here madam and it will be mighty appreciated if you help us out. I looked at how many supplies I had left in my kit. I also found my bike there too! SWEEET! My bike! I pulled it up an checked the tires on it a MONGOUSE bike and its my dads bike so it was trusty too. I asked her to help us out since it was only me and Destiny an pikachu. When we reached the camp site Inuyasha looked at us wired Hey how are the midgets and wheres the wood? Inuyasha asked Kogoma They are people how need some help. Kogoma told Inuyasha. Ya I can tell they all are part cat.
Ya we kind of figured that out a tad bit earlier Sherlock!
I yelled at the dipstick. Man I can get ticked easy. I just hate rude jerks expectedly when Inuyasha is this mean. Like this when Im hungry then my hunger got the best of me.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on August 25, 2007, 3:50:49 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94thunger can cause hallucinations and tempers rising rapidly.same as school.Inuyasha'a a turd muffin.