Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - crrapp

something i wrote because of Mandy-Chan. i suck at summaries to so nice and short this will probably stink. OK just image that i all of my fav shows and soon itchi is after me in part 2

Chapter 7 - crrapp

Chapter 7 - crrapp
CRAAP NOT SESSHOMARU NOO
I was scared out of my wits of the retard with eye makeup on. Hey retard I know what you did with yo mama! I grabbed ACs arm and took of HAHAAA I LOVE TO MAKE PEOPLE MAD AS A WET CAT!!
C remind me where in the world you get all these quotes.
If we live long enough for me to tell yall.

W/ DEST an MITTENS
CRAP I smell Sesshomaru!
OH NO! Katie and Destiny screamed. Scared that we would be slaughtered like pig in a meat factory. So they started to run faster after Inuyasha put Destiny on his back. Katie pedaled faster to keep up with him.
Where ever the h*ll we are.
We keep running till we ran into a cliff AC cliff diving for our lives?
Yes. We went over the cliff I wish I was a cowgirl in Montana!! we both yelled random and got ready for a military style with out breaking any bones at all. That was cool. We landed safely. I am never doing that ever again. AC said surfacing from the lake. Me neither Im scared of heights but that gay wad wearing eye shadow scars me more. I began to swim to shore C slow down I can not swim as fast as you.
Kay.
When we reached shore Ok AC we are screwed if he gets over here. Then he jumps all the way over t land Did I say we were screwed &. I with draw that stamen we are surely screwed mega time.
Hey no fair we had to swim.
AC he dose not give a rats a*s! we took off running. Oh crud muffins I dont want to die!!! I yelled as I ran then AC screamed when she saw Kagura. Ok we are now officially even more mega screwed than before. I whispered then there was an evil idea came to mind Yo your shoes are untied!! she just look up in the air then I looked at the well AC we are going on a trip. We jumped in to the well Wow it is pretty. Then we where thrown out Ow that hurt! I rubbed my throbbing head. Then we saw them coming near as we got up. Then we ran away once again. Man oh man we are so dead now. If you are hearing this I need some help. Then I ran into a tree after Koga saw us. Then he held off the gay wad and the other one to& Nice knowing you. Then fallowed a trail of blood and broken trees that Koga left behind.
Soon we meet up.
Hey guys can we keep running for much longer? then another black hole popped up shoot This sucks cow crap now.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on August 25, 2007, 3:55:10 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tKagura's stoopid.hehe.