Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - deep fried and coverd in chocolet

something i wrote because of Mandy-Chan. i suck at summaries to so nice and short this will probably stink. OK just image that i all of my fav shows and soon itchi is after me in part 2

Chapter 8 - deep fried and coverd in chocolet

Chapter 8 - deep fried and coverd in chocolet
DEEP FRIE AND COVER IN CHOCOLET
When we woke up we where all back in my home town. Every one was even four of my other friends C where are we?
How did you all get here?
Some guy tried to drag to god knows where.
Ok good anuf for me welcome to Hoe- in  the- wall in KY.
I said then I noticed that we where outside covenant store not too far in town off the countryside. Guys I know someones mom how works here shell probably let us in! I ran over to the door with pikachu, some knew pokemon pachirisu I think, and my bike. Shoot they are closed. I hopped on my bike and they pulled out foldable bikes from pokemon and rode off with me. As soon as we reached the Y and it too was closed This sucks. I stood near the road then some dude that was drunk from Louisville was driving a Ford truck all most turned me in to road kill. YOU IDIOT DID YO MAMMA THECH YOU SOME MANERS WHILE YOU SCREWED HER!!!??? I threw a rock at the back windshield I aint going to pay for that gay wad.
C your mean but wicked cool girl. Pimped out with your language.
Then they saw them come this way. C we have to hide now guys. You 4 go hide some where else. They took me behind the station. What in the world are they doing here I thought we lost them? I hissed Destiny put her hand over my mouth to keep me quiet now Im going to take on for the team. So when her hands let down when they got closer I dropped my bag to mittens and told Destiny to take my bike. C what are you doing?
Going to take one for the team thats what it will take 3 of them to catch us plus it will be like a prison break. Before they could say another word I took off over the fences. There! they spotted me easy GET HER!
Oh I wish I was a cowgirl. I said random as we ran off Stop we need to talk to you!!
If I do my feet will most likely fall off.
Not long till you remember how I am!!! What they cant remember how I am? I keep running for our lives That is it Im ticked off! Ed turned some leafs in to a rope and Kakashi grabbed the rope and lassoed me and all my pokemon together but missed pachirisu Iruka was able to catch her with some static damage to his hair. Now that looks funny! Ed yelled at Iukas whacked out hair. (Iruka looks 12 years old) I lay still till Kakashi picked me up by the back of y t-shirt. You better let me go or Ill hit you where the sun dont shine you gray haired freckin perv. I barked at him Watch your mouth girl. Kakashi snapped at me. Im regretting what I said now.
Meanwhile
Destiny, AC, and Mittens hide behind the gas pumps with Zach, Abby, Abigail, and Terra then Al clanked and saw them an they sat and talked for a while. We still dont see how you can run like that.
There they come and she is man she is throwing a fit! they saw me kicking and screaming How can you run so fast girl?
I am like a friend of mine. I am a redneck in deep crap right now. Then I got ticked once again when they yelled at my prishun for biting Irukas hand and I was all ready ticked. HET DONT YELL A PACHIRISU!! AND YOU THINK YOU CAN CARRY A 126.5 POUND GIRL ALL THE WAY TO THE Y!!
Weird you fell a lot less. The when we got there Kakashi said Some one put her on some medication!
Hey I aint no crazy person all I need is some soda, food, and some pain killers would be nice& ouch. Then Inuyasha an the rest of the crew show up out of no where.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on August 25, 2007, 3:58:47 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94trunning barefoot on pavement hurts.I got a big huge blood blister beneath the skin.but I just stabbed it with a thumbtack and it busted.all was well.
tis awesome.will read more.I'm glad you updated much faster than I did.