Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - the attack on us

something i wrote because of Mandy-Chan. i suck at summaries to so nice and short this will probably stink. OK just image that i all of my fav shows and soon itchi is after me in part 2

Chapter 10 - the attack on us

Chapter 10 - the attack on us
THE ATTACK ON US!
I woke up in my home town and something was on my back AC& no one came. I saw some silver hair shoot it is Kakashi-kun! I pushed him off of me but he was to heavy cause I ran out of my strength. The girls and guys helped me up C where are we?
Heh just a mile or two from my place. I smiled Guys help me get Kakashi-kun on my back so I can get him there. They tried to offer to help me Nope you are in my back woods so the red neck code of honor book states That a guest wont lift a finger to help even if they wanta. So I will follow that rule so Im fine carrying him. Heck I even loved it.
*~LATER~*
We reached my place where I dumped him on the couch. Owies my back get him in my room before my folks come in. after they came in my room. C WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!? YOU HAVE BEEN GONE FOR 3 DAYS!!
3... 3 days?
YES 3 DAYS! TELL ME WHERE YOU WHERE!!
I got lost in the woods dad. Please believe this crap.
Ok how you survive? Shoot come up with an idea Luttrell.
I remembered my survival skills from camp!
Ok nice to know that some military skills. Where past on to our baby girls. I didnt let my anger possessing me. They left the house to go shopping. So I went in to my room Miss-
Hey Iruka and Al dont call me miss I have a name you know. Just call me C.
We walked into my kitchen but then Jo came back in the house C no blowing a fuss. Jo saw the gang WTFIGON!!!
She yelled at me. YOU KNOW KAKASHI HATAKE, IRUKA UMINO, AND OTHER PEPOLE ARE IN OUR HOUSE HOLD?!!
I KNOW I AINT BLIND AS A BAT LIKE YOU!!
THEN WHAT ARE THEY DOING WITH YOU??!!!
HEH. MR.ROGERS BIKING SUIET!!!
AAAAAHHHH IT BURNS!!!!
IF YOU ARE NOT CAFFUL DEMON I WILL COPY THE PIC AND SUPPER GLUE IT TO YOUR DOLLS FACES!!! YOU GET THAT!?
She nodded yes and left the room with her stuff. Why dose she have to make me look bad in front of Kakashi Hatake? I turned around to everyone. Then Kakashi sat on my room floor You look almost as bad as your family.
Demon you are as dead as a door nail!! I yelled in my head I plotted when Kakashi walked in to my room so I got out some soda and poured them a glass. I saved one for Kakashi H- hey Kakashi I- I thought you might be parched so I brought you some thing to drink. Ok Luttrell just what ever you do dont look at him.
This is not poison is it?
No it aint. You crazy man? I got out of there with out dieing but shaking like a leaf. Um C you ok you look shake.
Shoot Im fine there is noting a country girl like me can handle mostly any thang got that? then Kakashi came in and put the glass in the sink. There you are they told me I could find you in this crap hole. Envy sat in my window sill he broke out my screen. Ill be right back. I ran down stairs and got my dads arrows from the basement Stay there freckin mutant. I loaded an arrow and pulled it back then my fingers started to shake. Ya little lady!
Oh that is it I still needed to know the weakness... got it those red things on them. Wait didnt Mandy-san all ready kill this here fool. The mutant ran.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Nekogal411 on September 8, 2007, 4:40:45 AM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411OMG IRUKA! ^_^ *hugs him* MIIINE

mandy94t on August 25, 2007, 4:04:46 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tKILL THE GAY PALM TREE!!KIIIIIIIIIIILL!!*cough*