Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - the battle and the end or so we think

something i wrote because of Mandy-Chan. i suck at summaries to so nice and short this will probably stink. OK just image that i all of my fav shows and soon itchi is after me in part 2

Chapter 11 - the battle and the end or so we think

Chapter 11 - the battle and the end or so we think
THE BATTLE AND THE END OR SO WE
THINK!!!!
Envy came charging at me before I could pull back and shoot. Getting kicked in the gut over and over really hurts and they make it look easy on TV. Ed, Kakashi, and Iruka got him off of me I might be some one you would call a marks man but I could hit bulls eyes. I pulled back and hit 3 out of 4 hits when the other stuck him in the hand. So I grabbed a large pocket knife that I keep on hand and stabbed him in the last spot that needed to be hit. Thank you Mandy-san. At lest for the info she gave me.
So C how are we going to get home?
And do not forget to bet that retard senseless for dragging us off.
AC added to Alisons remark.
Shoot you all are right guys give me a moment. I asked Ed to make some chains to have it tied up. Then I went in to the mud room and right be hind the dryer was my bat (do not ask me why all rights?) then washed my arrows off. Then grabbed a lot of knifes that I got from my 7 year old cuz. And I had to nock out the it with a skillet all of the hallow must of heard it. So Ed drug the mutant I saw the retard I was a quick draw I pulled out a switch blade gave it to Kakashi and I used a bat then retard used some thing to have spikes hurtle at the girls Al blocked them thank goodness. I thought Hey I know how you are you are the dog of a father. Hey I hear voices and they dont like you. (Dont even bother asking) I hit him across the face.
But Envy woke up and put the chain around my through. I got you girl! pulling the chain tighter Kakashi& help& me. So the thing was put out of its misery again I think. Thanks& I choked out, Yo dog hand or tell us how you got them here. Kakashis mirror eye was ready to see how. It was a jutsu all right and Kakashi has now copied it now. Now these guys back home or I will grab a rocket launcher and shoot some rabbi infected radio active rabbits and blow your brains out you get that? he took me for real. For sweet niblets girl give him a hug for pet sakes! I gathered up my strength and gave Kakashi Hope you like it here come and visit one time man.
Yo C tell Mandy-san I said hi and Ill figure out a way to see her.
Got it Ed bye. They all left I stood still Wait Raman! I ran out of there once again. I ate 12 bowls of Raman and took a shower thank goodness I was not grounded. Some thing tapped my window Evil connives it better not be you. I pulled my blinds up and saw Kakashi standing out side my bed room Help.
THE END OR NOT YOU MAKE THE CHOSE

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SkyGirl on September 2, 2007, 4:43:29 AM

SkyGirl on
SkyGirlwow so cool can't wait for more

mandy94t on August 25, 2007, 4:07:59 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tplease write more.tis better than mine.^ ^ I mean it.