Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - what not agian

all right it is a work in progress but here you go

Chapter 1 - what not agian

Chapter 1 - what not agian
WHAT NOT AGAIN!!!!!!

I was getting ready to go on a long bike ride in the country side of my home town. I told mom to call me when my friends arrived I road through the trails easy as could be I was wearing a black T-shirt sleeveless a pair of camouflage pair of removable pants legs. I pulled out my mp3 player. Youll think of me by Keith Urban

I woke up early this morning around 4am

With the moon shining bright as headlights on the interstate

I pulled the covers over my head and tried to catch some sleep

But thoughts of us keeping me awake

Ive been tryin my best to get along

But thats ok

There is nothing left to say, but

Chorus:

Take your records, take your freedom

Take your memories I dont-

I continued my way down the forest path. I ran out of thought and only imagination to guide me through the trails when I heard my cell go off Yello? I asked Incoming. My friend said running at me Ya craaaap. I said riding faster than ever Hey wait up. They yelled Okay. I said putting on the breaks. Hey why are you riding so fast? Ari asked running up to me with Riina right behind her.

Oh guys you all sounded like you all were goanna tackle me to the ground. I said in relief. We continued down the path throw the back woods of the long stretch land Hell what did I hit!? I fell backwards on to the ground then looked up to see Kisame Hoshigaki. Hello kiddies what are you all doing so far from home? Kisame asked with a sly smirk shoot! I thought getting up from the ground when I was thrown off my bike. You all are going to come with me. He said to us. That would be a no. Ari said putting on an emotionless mask like the rest of us Then I am going to take you all by force. He said coming at me first Think again fishy. I said dogging his attack then kneeing him where the sun dont shine. Name C.B.

Age 12

Height 55

Friends unknown

Personality Goth army child, low self steam, no self confidants, and like to be evil and strange. Said a pair of glowing red crimson eyes looking at me from a tree Well informed I see. I looked up Sorry I hate to be taken from my back woods. I said looking at Kisame Got cha. He said getting of the dirt road Itachi Uchiha if I am correct. I said looking up in to the tree. You are right. he said coming out of the tree. Hey let me go fishy! I yelled Let me go or I will dog slap you! I yelled trying to break free of Kisames grip You need to wash out your mouth out with soap. He said holding on to me. Let me emo king! Riina yelled at Itachi Shut up shrimp. Itachi said looking at Riina. Then they walked behind some trees and a portal NO NOT AGAIN!!!! I yelled trying to run away.

We had gotten thrown in to the Akatsuki lair What the hell is going on!?!? I yelled rubbing my head You really need to wash your mouth out girl. The leader said looking at me Shut the frack up! I snapped looking at him hiding in the shadows. Kisame and Itachi I see another mission complete I see. He said looking at the two Yes leader. They said dropping Ari and Riina on the floor And a bonus good job. He said in a flat tone. You girl with the ice blue eyes, you are staying in Deidaras room. He said pointing at me so I just had to come up with a smart remark You know when you point a finger at someone 3 more are pointing right back at you. I said as I looked around the base. Really? Prove it. He said looking at me Turn your hand over and look at it. I said looking at his reaction Someone take her to Deidaras room. I was grabbed by the back of my shirt I was taken to Deidaras room Hey Deidara you in? Kisame asked Yeah, un? he asked opening the door I have you a new room mate Kisame continued Careful she has a nasty temper and mouth. He said looking at me holding me up Na dip Sherlock what gave it away? I said looking at him Like I said watch her mouth and temper or she is a little Hidan. He said handing me to him Just great. I whispered It isnt a picnic for me either. He put me down on the floor You can o sit on the spare bed. he said going back to the desk with a pile of raven color clay I just sat on the bed and some thing was moving in my bag. A small little pikachu popped out and curled up next to me with a yawn Wired. I said pulling out a small pink pillow and camo blanket. I soon fell asleep too.












Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on November 21, 2007, 2:03:03 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tewwww Sushi-fish (Kisame) attacks!!
And I would kick all those slimy bastards in the crotch.listen to them scream.then run like hell.^ ^
awesome job, onna.

Kakashizfangirl1234 on November 21, 2007, 12:37:07 PM

Kakashizfangirl1234 on
Kakashizfangirl1234thanks