Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - what int he worl is going on

all right it is a work in progress but here you go

Chapter 3 - what int he worl is going on

Chapter 3 - what int he worl is going on
                          Chapter 3 what in the world is going on?
I walked back to the Akatsuki layer behind Zetsu “Where have you 3 been at?” Itachi asked us “Out side with Zetsu.” I said looking at Riina “What could go possibly wrong?” Riina said that word again “Riina you know bad things happen when you say that!” Ari yelled getting pulled in to a vortex “Here we go again. Craaaap!” I yelled getting sucked in too. “Where did my little sister go to!?!?” Deidara yelled “Little sister?” Itachi asked the blond man “She is my adopted sister. Yeah.” He said looking at Itachi.
       I woke up in a village next to Riina “That word did some thing good for once.” I said rubbing my head looking for Ari “What could possibly go wrong?” I said and Ari landed on me “HAHA!!OW! OW! OW!” Riina said when 3 bracelets bounced off her head and on the ground. “Wow theses are cool looking bracelets. I want the blue and black.” Riina said slipping it on her wrist. So I had gotten the silver and black, Ari had gotten the black and white. “Look they have small poke’ balls on them.” Riina said looking closely at it.  Then something caught my unusual sharp site  “Guys hunter ninja are coming this way.” I said frantic when my head band and gloves fell out of my pocket “Smooth C.B., smooth.” Riina said looking at me when I stuffed my things back in to my pocket. “Shut up and start running you 2.” Grabbing them by their shirts and taking off into the woods.
     I thought we would be safe for a while till a sharp pain in my side ‘Shoot we have been caught we are done for now.’  I thought seeing my vision go dark. “I see a dork with glasses and silverish hair…” Riina said hitting the ground right next t me. We woke up I was under a tree on the ground “Man that was some tranquillizer in those senbon.” I said looking around the area “C.B. is that you. If it is get me down from here now!!!” I heard Riina say above me. “Ok I’ll get you down jut cal down.” I said climbing the tree to pull her up on the branch pulling out a box of pocket knives and switchblades to cut the rope. “Thanks.” She said climbing down the tree after me “Where is Ari at?” I asked jumping off the tree “A girl version of Orochimaru couldn’t be too hard to find. Oh wait that isn’t very welcome, is it?” she said looking at me then the sharp pain came back in my side again “Not again.” I said hitting the ground.
     When I woke up again I was in the middle of the village “Wow this is getting wired.” I said getting off the ground. Riina woke up in the tree in the forest and began to yell “C.B. get me out of this tree!!!!” she yelled so I could hear her just faintly “Better go get her.” I said walking out of the village to go get her down again. When I arrived Riina was yelling at he top of her lungs. “Ok I am here you can stop yelling now.” I yelled so she could hear me “You are so lucky I have experience with this kind of thing from last time that I brought rope.” I said tying it in to a lasso and throwing it on limb to catch it. “Climb down the rope.” I said holding it straight “Thanks again.” She said again getting on the ground. “Hey!”   

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on November 27, 2007, 6:16:31 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tOruchimaru IS a girl.Or at least, he screams like one.^ ^