Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - we meet agian

all right it is a work in progress but here you go

Chapter 4 - we meet agian

Chapter 4 - we meet agian
        Chapter 4 we meet again
I turned around to see Kakashi, Sasuke, and Ari in tow “Kakashi it is nice to see you again.” I said looking at him as he stopped and looked at me as if I was a bloody ghost of Christmas past. “You are back after 2 weeks what a nice surprise to see you again.” He smiled at me under his mask “Oh no here comes the mushy stuff.” Riina said putting on a pair of head phones to tune out the conversation “Oh how it is great to meet again with out hurting each other like last time.” It was only because I hit him where the sun doesn’t shine, that I do regret. I looked at him all happy that I get to see him again. Just then the lovely began and Sasuke’s face when green “Take theses ear plugs you are going to need them.” Riina said handing him the ear plugs to shield the mushy stuff from his ears the mushy stuff. “Thanks.” He said putting them on.
    After we talked next were the arrangements since we could not figure away home this time so we are now stuck till we find away home so I talked to Sasuke about letting Riina stay at his house for a while “Thanks Sasuke for taking Riina in for a while we appreciate it.” I said looking at him happy that Riina was being forced to stay with another Uchiha. “Riina come over here for a second.” I said looking at her walking over to me “Ya?” she said walking over “Since we only have money for two to stay at a hotel you are going to stay at Sasuke’s house till we figure out how to get home.” I said when she got that look of a couple hundred complaints soon to be throw straight at me “But why?” Riina said in a whiney tone. “He offered to take you in while I and Ari stay at the local hotel till we find away home.” I said looking “Why oh why me?” she keep asking her self while I snuck away.
       I finally made it to the hotel so I could put my stuff away when Riina walked throw the door “I hate you so much.” She said throw her teeth gritted in a bitter manner standing in the door way. “Live with it. Do you think I am crazy to go stay at Kakashi’s house?” I yelled at Riina “Was that a rhetorical question?”
“Yes Riina it is.”
 “Drats.” Riina complained when I got up off the bed.
        “And where do you think you are going?” Riina asked when I was almost out of the hotel “When did you start caring about where I went? And how in the world are you and what have you done with Riina?” I asked in a stern tone. “I think I know where you are going?”
“Hey guys.” Ari called walking over then a black hole opened up “Oh fudge monkeys.”  I screeched falling back words.”
 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on January 20, 2008, 11:26:10 PM

mandy94t on
mandy94tFUDGEMONKEYS!!!!