Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - oh man not agian

all right it is a work in progress but here you go

Chapter 5 - oh man not agian

Chapter 5 - oh man not agian
    Oh man. Run away it so scary!!!!!
   I woke up and rubbed my head sitting on the ground looking around “Oh man I’m in the Full Metal Alchemist world again. Imaginary god if you can hear me strike me with lightning.” I muttered standing up “Hopefully Mustang won’t see me and try to turn me in to barbeque.” I thought out loud and a small stupid angle that looked at me stood on my solder. “Oh not you again I thought you bug Riina not me.” I thought walking around and spotted someone I never wanted to see “shoot not him.” I pulled my head back “I am so burned.” I muttered banging my head against the wall when I heard his voice “Hello again.”
“frack, frack, fracking, fracker.” I muttered banging my head on the wall again then noticed my OC’s invention automail bracelet and anklets. ‘Thank you brilliant imagination. Ok all activate.’ I commanded looking and felling my legs and arms turn in to all metal stronger than tempered steel like…Kimimaro. ‘Awesome!’ I thought turning around to throw a punch but… Ed caught it “Oh I thought you were the retarded flame Alchemist.” I sighed letting my arm go limp. “You mean Mustang is how you thought I was?” Ed asked looking pretty mad.
  *~hour later after explaining my problem~*
  “So you are scared and on the run from how ever sent you here again?”
“You hit the nail right on the head Al.” I spoke happy that now one thinks I’m crazy cause when I told my parents the real reason I was gone and they thought I was crazy. I walked behind them getting weir looks when they brought me to the military base. Then Riza Hawkeye spotted us “Ed why did you bring a civilian to the base?” she asked holding Black Hayate I just smiled. I looked at my arms ‘Normal mode.’ I thought seeing my arms and legs turn to normal. “Nice powers there kid a male voice called “Hello Lt. Jean Havoc.” I heard Ed say when I turned around. ‘When will all this stuff stop bothering poor old pitiful me?’ I thought looking around ‘No medical kit this time to save my sorry butt.’ I thought full of dread “What could possibly go wrong now.” I asked my self then heard a loud explosion “I forgot that words only bring bad luck.” I muttered with my hand over my face.
   Then out of no where the black hole opens again an all I see is black and I’m out cold.
   Where will I wake up why are the Akatsuki here you can guess that for your self.          [/i]

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on January 24, 2008, 9:39:30 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tFMA!!NEW CHAPPIE!!
And yes, I would dearly love to be in this, CB-san.^ ^