Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - run like there ain't no tomarrow

all right it is a work in progress but here you go

Chapter 6 - run like there ain't no tomarrow

Chapter 6 - run like there ain't no tomarrow
                                     Run like there ain’t no tomorrow
I woke up on the cold hard ground of pavement out side the Nunshuch grocery store “Ow what hit me.”
“C.B. is that you.” A familiar voice called out to me “Ari is that you and is Riina there with you?” I asked in to the sweaty night air “Ya and come over here the S-ranked criminals are looking for us.” Ari said hiding in the empty dumpster “Are you mad to hide in dumpster and we are not that far from Wilmore.” I said starting to walk the opposite “Coming” they screamed running after me.
I made it in one piece and noticed that yet again the store was closed again I sighed and again I was standing in the middle of the road and almost got hit by the same drunk driver almost hit me. “BASTERED I OUGHT TO dog SLAP YOU!!!!! AND I BET YOU SCREWD YOUR COSION!!! JACK @$$!!!” I yelled flipping him the bird “Pardon my sign language man dog!” and I hurled a large rock and broke one of his tale lights “And I ain’t going to pay for that.” I yelled and when I finished I looked at Ari how stood there like some idiot staring at me. “What you have a staring problem?” I asked her then she screeched like a high pitch 3year old “C.B. watch your language around here you will get in mess trouble.” She squalled hitting me on my head. “Shut up I hear some one coming dorks.” Riina said dragging us behind the store where my bag was behind a trash can “Guys hold on to my bag” I whispered looking around the corner ‘Dang they cut off the lights and all I can see is a dark figures.’ I thought getting ready to run like there ain’t no tomorrow. I ran out from behind the store “Try to get me losers!!!” I yelled hopping a near by fence “Wahoo I love to run.” I yelled then my leg started to act up “shoot that bike wreck has caught up to me.” I muttered holding my leg as I ran. I had a bike wreak in my 6th grade year I was riding home and I was going up the gravel drive way and I hit a fence and skidded across it for 5 sec.
     But we are in deep this time but it wasn’t Akatsuki after us it was Kakashi my huge time anime crush. I ran as fast as I could on an inured leg witch was not helping me at all. But I felt like I was lassoed again probably by Edward Elric. ‘shoot, shootty, shoot.’ I thought trying to get my leg to move, but I was stuck. “shoot cakes.’ I whispered when I tried to get a hand in my pocket to get my switch blade out and cut the ropes from hell. “Wow C.B.-san take it easy will you.” I heard a voice I have never heard a voice I have never heard before in my life. “How are you speak now and you won’t lose a finger.” I hissed in to the dark night that was heavy with mid summer air “Me? Names Amanda Thompson or better known as Mandy94t.” Amanda said pointing to her self “Ok. GET ME THE HELL OUT OF THESE ROPES OR SWARE TO THE IAMAGINARY GOD ABOVE I WILL MAKE YOU PAY!!! HOW EVER ROPPED ME!!!!” I yelled trying to get in to my pockets “No that is a head band.” I said digging further in the black hole that I call kakis. “Found it.” I happily said pulling out one of many knives in my pocket.
“Ok I’m freeeeeeee!!!!!” I yelled jumping up and yelling like some redneck. (And if you are from KY they could say redneck country) I was one happy redneck. I limped back over to the gas station “Hi guys this is Amanda Thompson she is a friend of my on FAC.” I scratched the back of my head “Amanda this is Ari and Riina.” I said looking around. Then a portal opened up and well you know what will happen “AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” we yelled and we only saw black.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on February 9, 2008, 11:51:13 PM

mandy94t on
mandy94tYAY ME!!Yay lasso.Yay swearing at jackasses that can't drive.WHOOT!!

Kakashizfangirl1234 on February 12, 2008, 1:00:09 AM

Kakashizfangirl1234 on
Kakashizfangirl1234don't forget the major pain that was cause if no one un tided me they would have last a finger  

mandy94t on February 12, 2008, 10:07:54 PM

mandy94t on
mandy94tyes.That too.Rope burns, owie.