Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Take 3

Chapter 3 - Take 3

Chapter 3 - Take 3
Yusuke: Hey, BR, can you pass the coffee this way? I didnt think wed be here all night!
BR-chan: *throws coffee pot at Yusukes head* Oh, shut up, if a big orange-haired oaf didnt cause so much trouble around here...
Kuwabara: What?! You just blame me for everything!
BR-chan: Well, you do start all the trouble. *sips coffee innocently*
Kuwabara: *stares hatefully at Yusuke and Hiei*
BR-chan: Alright, heres a question that I really need the answer to...what are your guys opinions on yaoi?
Kurama: It makes me uncomfortable...
Hiei: Disgusting.
Yusuke: o.O *knocked out*
Kuwabara: Well, erm, I mean, I have nothing against relationships like that, if people wanna do that, then thats their personal life, I-I mean, its not like Ive ever been in one or anything...heh heh...
BR-chan: Oh, are you sure about that, now? *looking skeptical*
Kuwabara: *breaks under tension of 3 pairs of eyes on him* IT WAS ALL URAMESHIS IDEA!!!
Yusuke: *snot bubble pops* Wha wha wha? Who said my name?
Kurama: *sweatdrops* Erm, Yusuke, Kuwabara was just um...telling us...
Hiei: He spilled the beans, lover boy.
Yusuke: What the hell are you guys talking about?
BR-chan: It seems you guys are pretty comfortable with the idea of yaoi relationships. *smirks knowingly* I knew itd come out someday!
Kuwabara: No! Wait! Youve got it all wrong! *bottom lip quivers*
Yusuke: NANI?! You TOLD them? And while I was SLEEPING?
Hiei: Oh, this is rich...
BR-chan: Wow, I am SO glad I got this recorded! *grins and points to tiny tape recorder in the corner*
Kuwabara: NO!!! GIVE IT TO ME!!!
BR-chan: Puwahaha! Never! *grabs recorder and runs as Kuwabara chases her*
Yusuke: *stares ahead blankly* Kuwabara! that was our secret!
Kurama: O.O

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

yusuke_luv_gurl on March 24, 2004, 12:53:44 PM

yusuke_luv_gurl on
yusuke_luv_gurlwhat did yusuke and kuwabara do? I WANT TO KNOW!!!!

punkrocker on March 9, 2007, 10:19:32 AM

punkrocker on
punkrockerHe's probably talking about the dream he had in the first season.*shivers*That was creepy.+_+