Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - ~*!Math Class!*~

Chapter 2 - ~*!Math Class!*~

Chapter 2 - ~*!Math Class!*~
MM had power over these Villains,But he's actually just boring them to death...Ugh,No wonder he's called MAD Mod! But the Villains went on with it.So they can be rich.They didn't like it much but,it might of been worth it so they did it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jinx: Want some pastery?
Mammoth: Why would i want to eat a bun with a spork,ketchup & tooth paste on it?
Plasmus: Because its Goooood!
MM: Now class,Math Class is better than Spanish class so lets begin,I want you to Do all of these: Perimeter,Area,Find the difference,Spelling,Draw these,Math on The board,Times Tables,Division,Cursive,Story,Sketches,Homework,Times Table in french,Spanish Jepardy,Jerry Springer,Fair Math,Death Work,Clipping your toe off,and last,Getting outta my class.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------There was a knock on the door,Two knocks,Then eight knocks,Finally the Door was opened.Three new students arrive,Froglover,Ladybug and Ranma wave to everyone.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MM: Hello Students,Please go up to the class and introduse yourselfs.
Ranma: Hi,Im Ranma,I like to Play Yu-Gi-Oh,And my worst enemy is Cold water,It turns me into a girl,Girls are icky,Freaky and really stupid!
(Everyone gets cold water ready for the end of this whole greeting ceramonie)
Fl: Hello,Im Froglover,And i brung in my pet frog!His Name is Mr.Squishy.I love Him So Much,And please don't hurt him,He is very delicite.
LadyBug: Hi,Im ladyBug And i love Ladybugs,they are the best! I hope i can find one in here,Say,have you seen my pet ladybug,Lucy?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everyone throws Cold Water at Ranma and he runs for his life,Sadly,he cannot find any warm water so he has to wait til lunch.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment