Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Her Report

An shinigami’s forbidden love and an evil plot to kill all of the shinigami. What must Kiptcha face before her promise with Aizen can be fulfilled?

Will she accept her promise's fate?

Chapter 4 - Her Report

Chapter 4 - Her Report
Kiptcha strode into the throne room proudly and she looked behind her to Grimmjow for an instant before facing Aizen again and walking forward more

“Welcome home, Kiptcha. Grimmjow,” Aizen said in his usual manner. He smiled slightly, and the irony in his seemingly easygoing manner apparent to the arrancar who stood around the throne room. It was subtle, but he was displeased by Grimmjow’s actions, though it seemed that Kiptcha had made use of him after all.

“Thank you, Aizen-sama,” Kiptcha replied, bowing. Grimmjow nodded his head, as he was incapable of bowing while restraining the upset Isredel.

“You may release him, Grimmjow,” Aizen’s commanding voice echoed.

Grimmjow smirked and pushed the shinigami toward Aizen, paying no heed when Isredel tripped and fell to his knees.

Aizen looked down at Isredel, “My successor, I see. Welcome to our castle, Las Noches. You are the 5th squad captain of Gotei 13, am I correct?”

Isredel looked up in hatred at Aizen, regaining his feet. “So what if it is?” he spat.

“Kiptcha! Your report please.”

“Yes, Aizen-sama,” Kiptcha answered, startled. She listed out the events, jusified her excuse to keep Grimmjow in the real world, and carefully explained why she had not left her gigai, as a matter of what she looked like to a shinigami. “I do not want to be considered a enemy, if I am to do as told. This is also why I still suppress my reiatsu.”

“Aren’t you leaving something else out, Kiptcha?” Grimmjow remarked snidely, just loud enough for Aizen to hear. Isredel smirked, turning to face Kiptcha

“It was irrelevant!” Kiptcha said sharply, turning a violent shade of red. “There’s no point in reporting it —”

“Kiptcha please share it with your brothers and sisters here,” Aizen commanded softly.

Kiptcha wheeled to face Aizen, and she was planted to the spot. Isredel suddenly caught on to what she wasn’t sharing. “Hey, Kipt! Why don’t you tell your superior what happened?” Isredel hissed. He spotted his zampaku-to stuck in next to Grimmjow’s own sword and he turned completely around. With calm sure step he closed the gap between him and Kiptcha, pulling on spirit glove. Then he lunged, driving his gloved hand first, into her chest.

Kiptcha watched her gigai crumple without her spirit within it, and she staggered back a few steps, falling into Grimmjow. He caught her, while looking unhappy about it, helped her to her feet again. He also handed her Isredel’s sword, seeming unhappy to have had it in the first place. Kiptcha took it and she slung it next her own, the blade much shorter and wider though. She pulled her collar up around her nose, and she zipped it up.

Kiptcha once again walked forward, and she kicked her gigai a bit to the side and raised her hand, pointing a finger at it. A cero formed and the gigai was vaporized.

Isredel turned to face Aizen again, and he called out loudly, “You wanted to know what she didn’t report? Here-”

There was a flash, and Isredel appeared in front of Kiptcha. He grabbed her arm, not tightly, but firm. He then put his hand on the right side of her face, the side without the remnants of her mask. And he kissed her. Again. In front of Aizen, and all of the Espada.

Kiptcha’s eyes went wide and she tried to pull back a bit, but she was incapable of just pulling out of his grip without harming him. Aizen needed him unharmed. She gave up and relaxed, thinking of her next move. It was strange for her to be held, to be close. She felt tears form in her eyes and she closed them, letting the tears drip down her face. This is how she was. She was alone, and she was lonely. To be given something like this was torture for her, because she could never hold on to it and keep it for her own.

Before she realized it though, Isredel had drawn his sword and had moved behind her, the sword’s blade lightly resting on her neck. She hung her head, letting her long hair cover her tears. Isredel looked up at Aizen, smirking. Nobody moved, until Kiptcha raised her face to Aizen.

“Permission to injure him?” she asked cautiously. “Your pet can fix him once I’m through.”

“I can’t let you do that, Kiptcha,” Aizen answered.

Kiptcha grabbed the blade of Isredel’s zampaku-to and she pulled it away from her neck. Her reiatsu burst out in a flood and forced Isredel back.

“Ban-kai,” Isredel whispered. Lightning seemed to light up everything, bringing stark white light into the darkness of the throne room. Wings formed on his back and he lifted up, sparks flying.

Kiptcha spun, looking at the bright figure and instinctively shielded her eyes from the sparks. She didn’t notice a bolt of lightning coming at her until it was almost too late. She deflected it with her hand and she launched her self up, encountering the heat of the energy, and she fell back.

Grimmjow made to move, but Kiptcha stopped him with a soft touch on the shoulder. She once again went up, drawing her zampaku-to.

“The First Form, Baile Resonante,” she said, although soft, it carried. Like any form, it had a starting position, so she brought her left hand up in front of her face, sideways, and brought her sword up to meet it, hilt first. She then drew the blade across the palm of her left hand, slicing in and bringing blood to whet the blade. There was a static sound and blood hung in the air around Isredel. It was a combination of hers and his own.

“The Second Form, La Agilidad de Aire,” she continued. The position started with the same as the first, but she rotated it down, so it was parallel to the tiled floor beneath her.

Isredel was in shock as she completed the forms, one by one. He felt his wings crack, and he fell to the floor, but Kiptcha continued. She reached her fifth form, but she didn’t stop. She could no longer say the names of the forms, but she did them anyway, each time drawing her blade across her palm for blood.

She went through nine, and she stepped back and looked up at Aizen. He didn’t show any real interest, and Kiptcha realized that she had probably shed more blood than her target. She started all of the starting positions, until she reached nine, where she skewered her left hand on the blade. The cut burned, her zampaku-to’s power an illusion of pain.

Isredel winced from the cuts that seemed to be in the exact same place. The burned like fire, or ice. He couldn’t quite tell. Every time that she cut again, the pain worsened, but it wouldn’t go away. He gritted his teeth and prepared to try and block as many as he could again, but Kiptcha had stopped. She drew her hand off the blade and she whipped it around, and she plunged it into her abdomen, close to the place that Grimmjow had done the same.

Kiptcha winced as she drew it out and she sailed straight at Isredel, engaging in combat. She dodged, not caring if she was cut. Then she saw and opening,, and she plunged her sword through the same spot in Isredel’s abdomen.

Isredel looked surprised, but Kiptcha instantly leapt back.

“The Final Form,” she cried, holding out her bloodied left hand. The back of her right hand was coated in her blood as well, and she placed it on the top of her left arm, bracing it. “Encuadernación Eterna!” Her blood glowed on both of them, even brighter than the remains of Isredel’s bankai.
[Encuadernación Eterna: Eternal Binding]

Isredel’s bankai disappeared and he felt his wounds closing. Kiptcha’s wounds also started to disappear. Except for her hand. It stayed bloody and she pulled her sword from Isredel, letting his wound completely heal.



Isredel sat in white cell, with one window. It had three bars, and it offered a view to the sky. He was slumped against a wall.

Kiptcha stood in the doorway, with one of the Número that served her standing behind her with a tray of food. “Will you eat, Res?”

“What the hell do you arrancar want from me? Hell no. I won’t eat your food,” Isredel hissed. “Did you poison it? No, because you need me for some purpose. I’m not inclined to help now.”

“Res, please! You must eat.”

“I will not, Kipt!” Isredel snapped.

“Tatyana, please set the tray down and leave us,” Kiptcha commanded, watching the girl do as she was told. The door shut after her, and Kiptcha walked closer to Isredel. Reaching him, she bent down and kneeled.

“What’re you doing, Arrancar?” Isredel hissed at her vehemently. He lashed out, and Kiptcha let herself hit the other wall.

“I’ll come back later, Shinigami. If you haven’t eaten, I’ll be sure to tell Aizen-sama.”

Isredel watched Kiptcha leave, and he felt bad. He had hit her, and she hadn’t struck back or even given him a threat. She had seemed so calm.



Kiptcha, true to her word, returned later. The food was untouched, as she expected. Isredel was sprawled out in the far corner, the only movement was him turning his head to watch her. Kiptcha looked pained as she silently crossed the room, waving a dismissal to the arrancar who had accompanied her. It hurt her to move, Isredel noticed, with her wounds.

“I took your wounds from you. That’s what the Eternal Binding does. It allows me to give or take wounds from me to you. Why won’t you eat? Why do you just lay there?” Kiptcha asked. She sunk to her knees and she looked up at him with an expression of what she was going through. “Why?”

Isredel sat up, but he didn’t go closer to his captor. “What the hell do you want from me?!”

“I want to do what is in Aizen-sama’s interests. That is my goal,” Kiptcha replied, standing slowly again. She took a step forward and then turned, swiftly reaching the door. "Please eat, Res. I will go and tell Aizen-sama that you have not eaten. Please don't make my job harder. I don't want cruel punishment."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AnimeX on June 15, 2007, 3:39:54 PM

AnimeX on
AnimeXGreat chapter!
hehehe... I dont blame Isredel for not eating(I would have prob done the same thing-_-)
N E-ways..nice job.. cant wait 4 more :D