Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - NI Ver

[lit.: Fireworks of Winter] When a human develops the ability to reverse time, what could possibly happen to her? What will Aizen do with this new chance?

Chapter 4 - NI Ver

Chapter 4 - NI Ver
Grimmjow wasn't happy about any of this, since he knew full well that he wouldn't be sent out except to make a distraction. And Kiptcha couldhandle herself. So why did he need to do anything? A growl madeit's way out of his throat and an arrancar that had been waiting behind him with a message flitted away in a rush.
Therewas no helping it. He would have to hope that she returned of herown accord. She'd better. Because he wasn't going to have any ofthis 'rescue' stuff.
Anarrancar rounded the corner and burst into Grimmjow's quarters, outof breath. Grimmjow looked up and glared at the new arrival, whichsent the fraccion running before he could deliver his message. Grimmjow shrugged and laid back again on the couch that had beenprovided for him. There was no need for him to get excited.




Kiptchahadn't been able to get the collar of death stone off, nor figure outhow to get out of the little, room, so she was left alone. Isredelsat calmly on the other bed in the room, watching Kiptcha pace backand forth.
“You'renot going to get anywhere like that,” he commented dryly.
Kiptchaturned, facing him. She made an attempt at replying, especiallyafter vowing to stay silent. She hadn't touched him, per say, shehad just punched the wall directly beside his head and shattered thestone a bit. Just enough to make an impression. And it felt toKiptcha as though she had done something incredibly stupid.
Sheshrugged, walking towards him, and breaking the pattern. Isredelshot up and efficiently delivered a strike to her stomach, sendingher flying backwards into a wall.
Kiptchalooked shocked at the action, and her tongue detected the copperytaste of blood. She coughed, causing blood to drip slowly from thecorners of her mouth. Blood came away on her hand, and her chestfelt sore. The blow seemed to have caused a rib to shatter.
“W-why?”she asked softly. “I d-didn't do anything! Was j-just . . .” The rest lapsed into mumbling.
“Yousimply seemed to be threatening me, so I retaliated.”
Kiptchastared at him in horror. Her expression morphed to one of hatethough, and she struggled to her feet and staggered to her bed. Hercollar fell to the floor as she went, and stunning amounts of reiatsuspiraled off of her figure. Isredel also sat down, warily.
“W-wasn't,”she hissed.
“Ihad no way of knowing,” Isredel commented dryly. “You are theenemy, after all.”
Kiptchasighed, and her reiatsu seemed to fade a bit, but Isredel could stillfeel the pressure and he couldn't breathe normally. She was highranking, obviously. And she was above him in terms of sheer amount. But how did that affect anything when it came to using it?
╞═╡ ⌠Fuyu⌡╘═══╣‡╞╦═╧╩╤╦╛ ⌠no⌡ ╘╦╤╩╧═╦╡‡╠═══╛⌠Hanabi⌡ ╞═╡
Kiptcha,despite her curses and murmured threats, had fallen asleep. It wasamazing to Isredel, as he looked at her.
Herface was still betraying some pain, but overall, she seemed peaceful. Too peaceful for an arrancar. Way too peaceful.
Hegot up and walked over to look down at her form, still surprised thatshe didn't try to keep her reiatsu from freely leaking out. Maybeshe couldn't.
“Kiptcha. I still have to carry out my interrogation,” he said shaking her abit.
Kiptcharolled away from him, wincing as she rolled onto her fractured rib. She reluctantly let sleep leave her, and she woke up. A hand lashedout before she thought about it, and caught Isredel in the stomach,also shattering a rib. She snarled something at him, eyes stillturned away, that sounded like a dismissal.
“No. I don't care what Aizen-sama wants. He can wait until I want tocome . . .” she murmured.
“Wakeup, damn it. I'm not Aizen,” Isredel hissed. He finally madesense of the pain he had inflicted on her for no particular reasonexcept the he though she was going to do something. Which she wasn'tgoing to.
Hegot up and cautiously returned to her side. She was fully awake now,and she stared up at him with a tinge of guilt. No apology wasuttered. Only the simple phrase, “I want to go home.”
╞═╡ ⌠Fuyu⌡╘═══╣‡╞╦═╧╩╤╦╛ ⌠no⌡ ╘╦╤╩╧═╦╡‡╠═══╛⌠Hanabi⌡ ╞═╡
Aizenglared pointedly at the returning arrancar, who was standing alone inthe great room. The despicable piece of trash has failed at thesimple task of bringing Grimmjow here. And he kept mutteringsomething about being snarled at.
AsAizen thought about it, Grimmjow wasn't the most approachablearrancar when he was mad. The numero had a reason to run away.
“FindUlquiorra. I do not expect you to fail again.” Aizen sat back,watching the arrancar scurry off. Kiptcha was due to come back now. And he wondered vaguely what had possessed her to do such a recklessthing.
╞═╡ ⌠Fuyu⌡╘═══╣‡╞╦═╧╩╤╦╛ ⌠no⌡ ╘╦╤╩╧═╦╡‡╠═══╛⌠Hanabi⌡ ╞═╡
Isredelhad assembled a few different shinigami for his mission to saveKatya, and they had all gathered directly outside Kiptcha's cell. This included His lieutenant, Fyrita. And the tenth division, fourthseat, Tsutamatsu Minami.
Isredelopened the door carefully, and Kiptcha glared back at him from herperch atop the topmost bunk bed on her side. Before Isredel couldblink, she appeared in front of him, a hand on the door.
“Idon't suppose you'll be so kind as to move?”
Isredelmoved aside, and Kiptcha blinked, unmoving. “Is this some type ofcrude trick?” she hissed.
Isredellooked blankly back her. “Why would you think that?”
Kiptchamade no attempt at response and swept off, through the door. Isredeland the two weaker shinigami followed. She strode at a fast pace,ignoring them.
╞═╡ ⌠Fuyu⌡╘═══╣‡╞╦═╧╩╤╦╛ ⌠no⌡ ╘╦╤╩╧═╦╡‡╠═══╛⌠Hanabi⌡ ╞═╡
Everyonein Las Noches felt it when Kiptcha returned, her reiatsu filling in ablank that had been there for a bit too long. Some smirked at herarrival, and others cursed at it, but all was almost back to normal.
Grimmjowsighed, and laid his head back down, finally reassured that heneedn't do anything about it anymore. Aizen had probably suspectedthis anyway.
Gin'ssmirk widened, and he stalked off down a white corridor to findAizen.
Aizen,the overlord of Las Noches simply sipped his tea and looked sidelongat the Hougyoku that rested beside him.
Naojumped up and started running. Her mentor and friend had returned. And she was going to determine who else followed her.
╞═╡ ⌠Fuyu⌡╘═══╣‡╞╦═╧╩╤╦╛ ⌠no⌡ ╘╦╤╩╧═╦╡‡╠═══╛⌠Hanabi⌡ ╞═╡
Kiptcharisked a glance at Isredel as she swept through the gates of LasNoches, and entered the tunnels and passages. Isredel and the othertwo followed closely, not wanting to get lost.
Sheglared at them, hoping they would take the hint. They didn't.
Kiptchaabruptly stopped. “Why are you intent on following me? BecauseI'll kill you. I really will.”
Isredelresponded. “Because you know you're way around.”
“AndI'm your damn enemy!” Kiptcha snarled, facing him. Then shevanished, leaping down the hall in a single flash of sonido anddisappearing from sight. Isredel cursed.
Justthen, Nao stepped up to the intersection, stopping when she saw them. Her uniform floated around her, like veils and streamers in thewind.
“Areyou the ones that captured Kiptcha-sama?” Nao asked, eying them. She took out her fan and flipped it open, pretending to fan herself. “Because I can't forgive you for that.”
╞═╡ ⌠Fuyu⌡╘═══╣‡╞╦═╧╩╤╦╛ ⌠no⌡ ╘╦╤╩╧═╦╡‡╠═══╛⌠Hanabi⌡ ╞═╡
Kiptchahad thrown away the shinigami clothing and replaced it with her own,and she made the final adjustments, adding her zampaku-to in it'ssealed state on her back. Aizen knew of her presence here, but shedid not need show her face yet. Aizen would send for her in duetime.
Shestalked back down the halls, heading towards Grimmjow's flaringreiatsu. He already knew she was back. An interesting occurrenceindeed.
╞═╡ ⌠Fuyu⌡╘═══╣‡╞╦═╧╩╤╦╛ ⌠no⌡ ╘╦╤╩╧═╦╡‡╠═══╛⌠Hanabi⌡ ╞═╡
Naowasted no time in starting a fight, still happy about her earliervictory over Katya. The girl had suffered before passing out. Andshe had enjoyed it. She softly fanned herself, stepping ever closerto the intruders.
Isredelstepped ahead of the other two, meeting Nao halfway. “You twosplit up and look by yourselves. I'll take care of her and catchup.” The lieutenant grabbed the other and they sprinted past thetwo, heading farther down the corridor.
Afterthey had passed Nao started to laugh. “You're going to 'take careof me'? How interesting. Kiptcha-sama will applaud my effort onceI'm through.”
Isredelscoffed, drawing his zampaku-to. “Kiptcha will look upon youbroken, bleeding corpse with regret.”
Naoflicked her fan mindlessly, causing the needles to make small bumpsin the fabric of the fan. She counted them, gaging how many moreneurotoxin needles she had left. Twenty-seven . . . thirty-eight . .. forty-nine. She stepped into a fighting stance, and prepared forhis attack.
Isredelused shun-po, reappearing behind her. A single sword swing,countered with Nao's bare hand. Needles shot out of her fan with aflick of her wrist, four in total, and they buried themselves inIsredel's left shoulder.
“Youshouldn't take me so lightly. The neurotoxin will last for quite awhile, and it will render that arm useless until the toxin is removedfrom the system. It should also be quite painful.”
Isredeldrew away sharply. His left shoulder felt like it was on fire, andsomething felt as though her were stabbing it as well. He grittedhis teeth. A vile weapon indeed.
“Theonly ones who can ignore that kind of pain are Aizen-sama, and thefirst two Espada. Kiptcha-sama has a terrible habit of pulling themout and throwing them back.”
Isredelglared at her. “Who the hell are you?”
“DidI not introduce myself?” Nao gasped. “Terribly rude of me. I amNao Kilikka, the Quinta Espada. Pleasure to meet you.”
Isredelshook his head and tried again, lunging. Nao used her fan, nowclosed, to block the attacks.
“You'renot going to get anywhere that way,” Nao commented. She pausedright before she flicked her wrist again, sending two needles intoIsredel's side. The other three were deflected.
“Blindand deafen, Raikouno Kami.” Light shrouded Isredel'sblade, lengthening it and making it gleam like gold in the sunshine.
Naosmirked. “I'm glad you've finally started taking me seriously.”
╞═╡ ⌠Fuyu⌡╘═══╣‡╞╦═╧╩╤╦╛ ⌠no⌡ ╘╦╤╩╧═╦╡‡╠═══╛⌠Hanabi⌡ ╞═╡
Endof Chapter four, entitled “Ni Ver”Allcredit belongs to Kiptcha, 'cept the whole Bleach thing . . . yeah.Reaad and review please!G

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kilalasan on December 8, 2008, 2:50:23 PM

Kilalasan on
KilalasanI hope you continue this because it is really great. Faves and keep working on it!XDDDD