Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - One-Shot

Ryou and Keiichiro admit their feelings for one another. Kinda fluffy. Sorry if there's too much romaji. RyouxKeiichiro!

Chapter 1 - One-Shot

Chapter 1 - One-Shot
Paper Flowers
A/N: Saa… this is my firstTokyo Mew Mew fic Mina-San! ^_^ Since I am a yaoi fanfiction writer, I decidedto make my first one yaoi too! *sweatdrops* I hope you like it! Please Review!
Disclaimer: I do NOT ownTokyo Mew Mew, but I DO own this fanfic.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
          Ryou sighed as he got ready to once more open the Café. Itwas about five thirty in the morning and he hadn’t slept yet. The blonde hadbeen up all night, thinking about his long-haired business partner, Keiichiro.A small groan escaped his lips as he realized he wouldn’t be able to sleep foranother ten or twelve hours.
::King Yama, why did youmake this world so cruel?!::
The overly rich teenagerblinked as he heard tapping on the glass doors. Turning around, he realized itwas Lettuce. Ryou smiled and opened the door, allowing her to come inside.
          “Ano…I know I’m a little early Ryou-San, but I was up andknew you’d be here. So I thought you might want a little help setting up.”
          The blue-eyed teen chuckled softly. “Hai. Arigato,Lettuce.”
Grinning happily, Lettucebounced around the café, helping put down chairs from on top of the tables andsuch. Amazingly though, she didn’t make one mistake. Even Ryou was impressedshe hadn’t fallen yet.
          “I assume you’re a morning person, ne Lettuce?”
          The green-eyed girl blushed. “H-hai. I am.”
Nodding, Ryou went back tohis work; cleaning off all of the tables. Lettuce and him scrubbed the cafésparkling clean. They played a few games of cards while waiting for the others.They were in the middle of their fourth game when Pudding jumped up in betweenthe two, nearly giving Lettuce a heart attack. Pudding just giggled and pickedup all of the cards Lettuce dropped when she jumped. Ryou smirked and let histhoughts wander.
::I wonder what Keiichirois doing? He won’t be here for another half hour…::
The blonde was snapped outof his thoughts as a certain red-headed girl with dark brown eyes waved herhands in front of his face, chanting his name.
          “Ryou! Ryou! Hello? Ryou!”
Helooked at her dazedly. “Nani?”
Ichigogiggled. “It’s almost time you know! You’ve been sitting like that for quite awhile!”
Mintcut in. “Hai! We thought you’d gone insane!”
Zakurorolled her eyes. “Iie. If he had, Mint-San, I think we’d know.”
Theblack-haired girl frowned. “But isn’t spacing out like that a sign ofcraziness?”
The super model shook herhead, causing Mint to sigh. Ichigo beamed at her two fellow workers and glancedback at Ryou, seeing he had that glazed look again when Keiichiro walked in thedoor. The red-head held in a laugh and pointed it out to Zakuro, Lettuce, andMint. She wouldn’t tell Pudding though, she was too young.
          Keiichiro winked at his golden haired friend, and smiledamusedly when a blush began to cover Ryou’s pale cheeks. He’d known for a whilethat his partner liked him. Hell, he himself had liked Ryou as well! But, hewanted Ryou to make the first move. He was slightly stunned as Ryou asked totalk to him alone in his room upstairs. Keiichiro agreed and followed the otherto the room.
          “Something wrong Shirogane-San?”
          Ryou turned red again, looked down at the floor.“Ano…Watashi…” The blonde paused. “Aishooteru Keiichiro Akasaka…”
Keiichirowasn’t all that shocked by this tidbit of information. He simply grinned andplaced a chaste kiss on Ryou’s lips. “Aishooteru Ryou Shirogane.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A/N: Wow! I finished! ^__^The meanings for all of the Japanese words are below! Please Review!
Hai: Yes
Iie: No
Arigato: Thanks or ThankYou
Ano…: Hesitation wordExample= Um…
Nani: What?
Ne: Right?
Watashi: I (Watashi Wa)
Aishooteru: I love you

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Firecat on November 5, 2005, 3:40:42 AM

Firecat on
FirecatHmm...this is on fanfiction.net, too, am I right?

Kid_Kairi on August 12, 2005, 1:48:49 PM

Kid_Kairi on
Kid_KairiGREAT STORY!

hieiyaoi on July 10, 2005, 1:52:03 PM

hieiyaoi on
hieiyaoiSi! do more it was really good!

StrikeClaw on February 21, 2005, 8:42:49 PM

StrikeClaw on
StrikeClawI gata go but I loved your story! Please do more it seems really intresting.

(Faves)