Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - WHAT THE HELL?!?!

What will Happen if 2 teenaged girls get sucked into the Naruto world? But they know EVERYTHING about the world and everyone there.

Chapter 1 - WHAT THE HELL?!?!

Chapter 1 - WHAT THE HELL?!?!


Karesu: Well Ookami I am attempting to write a story again!

Ookami: Oh great

Karesu: That was mean! Even for you Ookami!

Ookami: Dose it look like I care?

Karesu: Hn. Whatever

Ookami: What was that you dragon!

Karesu: Stupid chipmunk queens. Kill them all when I rule the world………

Ookami: what was that?!?

Karesu: anyway I have to do the stupid disclaimer now. I DON'T OWN NARUTO! NO MATTER HOW MUCH I WISH IT WASN'T SO!



Cursed: Chapter One: WHAT THE HELL!!!!???!!!



~~~Karesu's POV~~

Karesu: NOTHING! Anyway on with the story!

Normal day? YAH RIGHT! I woke up with my best friend as an ANIME character! I THOUGHT it was a normal day but I was wrong. When I woke up I saw another bed across from mine. Not only dose my room NOT have more then one bed, I wasn't even in my own bed. I thought this strange for a moment but decided not to think about it and look at the figure out who was in the other bed. I didn't recognize her at first. She had long black hair with red bangs.



I couldn't tell what her eye color eyes she had because there where closed. The blankets of the bed concealed the outfit. I just figured out who it was, MY BEST FRIEND OOKAMI! Ok that was a bit weirder than normal. I backed up until I hit a mirror that was there. I looked into it and there were Violet eyes glancing back at me. I had black hair that went to my shoulders with light blue bangs. I looked down at my outfit wide eyed. I had on a light blue tank top with black Skirt. Combat boots wound up my legs. Each boot had chains around them.



I had on a silver chain around my waits and hanging off of it were about 30 throwing daggers. I had just noticed a pendent that had a silver dragon wound around a light blue crystal. OH MY GOD THIS IS AWSOME! I could Hear Ookami start getting up.



~~Ookami's POV~~

`Oh I feel like I ate all the dumplings at Bamboo Garden' I stopped my mental anguish to notice I was on a bed. `What the frack? I feel asleep on the couch at Karesu's last night.' I looked up to see a girl with black-blue hair and Violet eyes. After my initial shock that Anime was not real, I had finally found my voice. “Who the Hell are you?” I questioned as she gawked at me.



“What you don't know who I am?!” She said desperately. Wait I know that voice! “Karesu?!?” I asked astonished. She took a sigh of relief and nodded. “I thought you had forgotten me for a moment.” I grew A bit agitated with that comment. “I sort of didn't recognize you.” She gave me a soft smile. “Well I didn't recognize you either.” And with that I had gotten dragged to the mirror.



My outfit in my opinion was AWSOME! I had a long sleeved black shirt that was cut up with a black tank top under it. I had a red skirt that was ripped at the bottom and black boots. Conveniently enough I had 2 swords strapped to my back. “Cool.” Was the only thing I could utter.



“Is that all you can say?” Karesu asked me. That was Miss Karesu Gada Mikosu for you. “Well yah! What do you want me to say?” We were about to get into one of are fights when we heard a annoying voice call out. “RAMEN RAMEN!” We looked at each other at the same time, WAS THAT NARUTO? Apparently it was cause when we opened the door there was the blonde.



The chance was just to strong NOT to play a joke on Karesu. I pointed at him gawking. She was about to ask me if I was alright but I burst out “OMG! HES EVEN SHORTER THEN I AM!” Oh that was so worth it! Karesu soon after fell over `Anime-Style' and then got back up.



~~Karesu's POV~~

I can't believe she just did that! Oh well I will get her back sooner or later at best. “Hey want to go for a walk? I mean its not every day that we are here!” I cheered to her. She thought for a moment and I was going to speed up her decision. “Who knows we may even run into Sauske.” Her eyes went wide and I practically got dragged out of the door. “WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR!” She said cheerily. Hey it worked didn't it?



TBC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Karesu: I think I did well!

Ookami: don't forget I co-authored it!

Karesu: Ok I won't forget.

Ookami: Good!

Karesu: Well anyway review ok?

Ookami: yes review or you might find a dead kangaroo in your back yard! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Karesu: HUH?! What's up with the Kangaroo thing?

Ookami: don't know.

Karesu: your insane!

Ookami: I get it from you Kare!

Karesu: aw! So you don't hate me because of my insanity?

Ookami: No.

Karesu: cool. Oh and Review or you REALLY might find A dead Kangaroo in your backyard! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FlameOfAmaterasu on May 2, 2007, 8:44:13 AM

FlameOfAmaterasu on
FlameOfAmaterasuHaha. This is hilarious.

anime_kid on May 27, 2005, 10:13:11 AM

anime_kid on
anime_kidyou should really make the next chaper ^.^"

anime_kid on May 18, 2005, 11:34:06 PM

anime_kid on
anime_kidMAKE-THE-NEXT-CHAPTER

anime_kid on April 20, 2005, 11:21:22 PM

anime_kid on
anime_kidXD make the next one!

vixenrath on February 16, 2005, 10:33:10 AM

vixenrath on
vixenrathi loves you!!!! you'r charicters are funny as hell, and i will eat Kakashie. plsthnx *eats him* ^_^
*contented*
MOTTO!! i need to know what happens! please write more!!
insane people are cool!
i love randomeness!
your fan fic is too cool to not be continued.
loves it