Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Well we are here.....

What will Happen if 2 teenaged girls get sucked into the Naruto world? But they know EVERYTHING about the world and everyone there.

Chapter 2 - Well we are here.....

Chapter 2 - Well we are here.....
Karesu: People I am so sorry I haven’t updated in a...uh...while. My computer is evil and has had many problems!

Ookami: Its not your computer that is the problem KareBear. Its you! You lazy person who has all sorts of great idea and NEVER FINISHES WHAT SHE STARTS!

Karesu: Humph, it feels like the whole world is against me today! Oh and I still don’t own Naruto no matter how I wish I did. I also want to tell you that the phrase ‘When you wish upon a star’ is false. Because I have proven it! I wished on a star that one day I would get some rights to Naruto and nothing has worked.

Ookami: That was so stupid. But so very true, my wish was to meet Justin Cook and so far it hasn’t worked!

Ookami and Karesu: *Hug each other and chibi cry*

Cursed Chapter 2: Meeting the Gang

~~~Karesu’s POV~~~

We walked out into the street. Well more like Ookami was running and I was being dragged by the hysteric girl. I could just tell how much she wanted to medal in the lives of a certain blonde and soul survivor or a Uchia clan. I sighed as we stopped, I didn’t even need to look to know where we were.

~~~Ookami’s POV~~~

We were there, at the bridge. We came just in time to see Kakashi come up and Naruto and Sakura confront him.

“Your late!� both said in perfect in unison and the ninja started to once again make some stupid reason as to why he was late. This time he was rambling on about how A penguin got itself stuck in a lampshade and he had to help it. I could hear Karesu snickering behind he, trying hard not to laugh at the story and give us away. Sasuke was leaning against the bridge and ignoring the others, that is when his gaze landed on us.

~~~Karesu’s Pov~~~

I was barely able to squeak before his stare landed on us, that drawing the stares of the other three to Ookami and myself. I laughed nervously and looked at Ookami who was equally embarrassed at being caught.

Well we were discovered so I might as well make use of it. I rushed over to Kakashi and in a blink of a eye I had gotten his book. So that aspect had also gone here and my wings appeared, and I gave a smirk. I could feel my fangs baring.

In retaliation Kakashi flung both me and Ookami into the air and growled at me.

“Give it back to me!� He demanded. I was reading, Ookami looking over my shoulder and we gasped at the book we had recently acquired.

“Oh my god! It has pictures in it as well!� We said in unison. And smirked. “Oh! That guy has a nice @$$.� also said together. Finally Kakashi growled and snatched the book from me. “Hey we reading that!� we both growled out. I took a deep breath as he let us down.

~~~Ookami’s POV~~~

Mistake number one, taking the book. Mistake number two, letting Karesu down. She looked more like she was calming down but then again I had seen that look before and it almost always meant certain death to whoever was around. Her claws grew longer and she lunged at Kakashi, who dodged with a bit of difficulty.

This in the end only fulled her anger even more and she landed a kick on him. He scowled and they fought for several more moments, in the end Karesu was the victor. I could tell that everyone else was watching as well. Sakura and Naruto in pure shock. I smirked and went over to her.

“That was really kick @$$ Karesu!� I said and she blushed deeply, being the more timid version of herself again. She then helped Kakashi up with a smile.

“Im really sorry about that!� She said sweetly and he nodded to her. “I really am. I just kind of lost my temper and, I didn’t mean to!� She was hopeless, to nice for her own good really. I mean it she could kill a whole village of people she knew was bad and mourn over it for weeks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Karesu: There I updated for yo people! Im trying to figure-out if I should put Yaoi in there or not.... im thinking yes but whatever.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AiShiandGaara on January 29, 2008, 5:35:17 PM

AiShiandGaara on
AiShiandGaaraTHIS IS SO COOL! WRITE MORE! PPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OR I SHALL SEND MY EVIL CHIPMUNK MINIONS AFTER YOU!!! (no i did NOT steal that from your story, my nickname in real is chipmunk cuz of my cheeks)

somerandomgirl781227 on December 5, 2006, 6:22:18 AM

somerandomgirl781227 on
somerandomgirl781227WRITE MORE PLZ OR I WILL CRY.....and thats a bad thing

hirataitokyo on July 6, 2006, 2:49:47 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyocool i would LUVE to hear more

sargewolf on June 6, 2006, 12:09:39 PM

sargewolf on
sargewolfDADDY MAKE THE BAD NASTY SYMBOLS STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TailsNejiswife on March 3, 2006, 6:31:27 AM

TailsNejiswife on
TailsNejiswifehm i could have sworn i commented well it is a great story
but r u gonna 2 finish?

vixenrath on June 8, 2005, 8:51:11 AM

vixenrath on
vixenrathk, it's really good, and i'm likeint the POV switches 'n all, but i'm a little confused..

1) what is this thing? : " €™s " " “Your late!â€? " you have these weird things, and they're distracting, and DADDY MAKE THEM STOP!!!

2) are you sure that kakashi has three hands? if he holds Ookami in one hand, and Karesu in teh other, then his third hand snatched the book from you two.

3) just 'cause i'm a little slow today... WHAT THE HELL IS KARESU!?!?!? i think that i'm missing something here! did i skip a line in the last chapter or something!? or is that explained somewhere else!!??!?!?!? i'm lost! *falls out of chair and does the "fetal position."*

more story! Go-ruden Kiba (my older brother) sais hi! ^_^