Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Remember

Inuyasha and Kagome were best friends when they were just little kids. But when Kagome has to move, Inuyasha asks her to marry him when they get older. She promises. Now, nearly ten years later, Kagome moves back. She does not know who gave her the ring,

Chapter 0 - Remember

Chapter 0 - Remember






Okay, you can do this. She said I love you. Just ask her. The little five-year-old boy told himself. He had this strange feeling for the girl next door, he just couldnt explain how he felt. And now she was moving.











Why? Why now? He pondered to himself. Muttering something to himself, he grabbed the small box and ran outside his house. His silver hair flew in front his face as he stopped at the line where his backyard ended and where hers began. Golden eyes scanning the backyard before they brighten as the found the one thing they looked for. One of his silver inu ears, sitting on top of his head, twitched at hearing her playful squeal.











She was beautiful. The way her raven hair blew back and forth in the wind as she swung. Her hair, whenever it went out of the shade and into the light, shone a soft blue like color. As if sensing his presences, her eyes shot over this his and brighten. Oh how he just loved those eyes. Those brown eyes always sparkling.











Inuyasha watched at the raven haired beauty, his raven haired beauty jumped off of the swing and ran over to him, tackling him in a tight hug, causing them both to fall over.











Oof! Hey hey! You could of hurt someone! Inuyasha scolded at the one year younger girl in his arms. She just giggled and smiled.











I knew youd catch me, silly! She laughed and got off of him, hold her hand out of him. He grabbed it greedily, pulling himself up.











Thanks Kagome. He smiled at her, and then frowned slightly, looking to the side. Kagome blinked a bit, staring at her best friend in the world. What had gotten him so sad?











Whats wrong, Yashie? Kagome asked, using her nickname for him, hoping it would cheer him up.











It only made him sigh and look at the ground.











Yashieee! Talk to me! She pleaded, grabbing his inu ear and giving it a soft rub. The action made him close his eyes and lean into his touch.











When are you moving? Inuyasha asked, quietly after a couple of seconds of silence. The question shocked the little girl, and she looked down, dropping his ear from her grasp as her hands fell to her side, a sad and pain full expression on her face. Before she could stop it, a tear rolled down her cheek.











Kagome! I-Im sorry, dont cry! At the smell of salt, Inuyasha wiped away her tear. He hated the smell of tears and he hated seeing Kagome cry. Kagomes eyes lifted up to look at his and she sighed.











Sunday. She stated simply.











But thats two days away! Kagome dont go! Inuyasha stared at her in disbelieve. You can live in my closet or something!











At that, Kagome giggled. Yashie, you just too funny. I cant live there and leave my mommy and daddy. She smiled sadly but then shook her head. I have something for you though. She turned and ran back inside her house, leaving a very confused hanyou.











Uhhh& He blinked a few times then smiled softly as she came back out.











Yashie, I love you and I want you to keep this, so youll never forget me, okay? Inuyasha nodded and blinked at her a few times. Close your eyes then! He did as he was told and awaited her gift. When he felt her arms snake their way around his neck, he gasped, opening up his eyes to stare at Kagomes soft brown ones.











Ka...Kagome? He asked blinking at the girl who lips were only a few inches away from his.











Shh! And close your eyes again! She scolded him then he heard a faint clip sound. He closed his eyes again, blushing deeply. He felt something press against his lips and his eyes snapped open, his hand touching his lips. She kissed him? She kissed him!











Ano&You kissed me?











Of course! I wanted to be your first kiss! And your gift, its a locket, silly. Promise me youll never take it off or loose it! She smiled. It has a picture of us, look!











Doing as she said, he opened up the locket and a small smile found its way to his lips. Along with butterflies to his stomach. It was a picture of them. Actually, it was two, one on each side. One of them was a picture of when Inuyasha thought he would have died. Kagome had her arms around his neck from the side and she was kissing his cheek. His cheeks were a bright red and his eyes wide, staring at the girl. The second one was a picture of both of them, lying down. One of both of their eyes were open, staring at the camera. It was their first sleep over and their parents wouldnt just stop taking pictures of them.











Kags& He tilted his head to the side and smiled somewhat. I have something for you too. Kagome gasped, her eyes widen.











Really!? What is it? She asked, giggling.











Uh, its&. Inuyasha paused, blushing before continuing, Its something special. With that, he kneeled down in front of her, taking her hand in his. He took out the box from his pocket with his other hand, opening it and showing it to the lovely girl in front of him. Kags, you have made me the luckiest boy in the world. And I love you, so when Im old enough and I find you again, will you marry me?











Kagomes free hand flew up to her face as she gasped before she smiled, tears forming in her eyes. Yes Yashie! She took the plastic ring, putting it on her finger before she tackled Inuyasha, giving him a tight hug. Id love to be your wifie, Yashie! She giggled and kissed his cheek, causing him to blush deeply, and mutter something about girls being too open.













Kagome, dear! Its time for bed! Kagomes mother called out from the back door, smiling at both of the kids.













Coming mommy! Kagome yelled back, getting off of Inuyasha, running to the door. She paused at the door, turned and waved to Inuyasha. Sweet dreams Inuyasha!













Inuyasha smiled slightly, blinked then shrugged, turning around and walking back into his own bed.













But both of them did not know that Kagomes parents had decided to leave the very next morning, leaving them to never really say goodbye.





Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

LexxieRedfire on December 16, 2010, 12:24:30 AM

LexxieRedfire on
LexxieRedfireYashie awwww :3

My_Haunted_Heart_01 on February 10, 2007, 11:16:23 AM

My_Haunted_Heart_01 on
My_Haunted_Heart_01OMG I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! IT IS SOO GOOD! PLEASE WRITE MORE!! *FAVES* ^_^

1_lover_of_the_fluff on August 24, 2006, 2:10:45 AM

1_lover_of_the_fluff on
1_lover_of_the_fluffawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Nekoyasha12 on August 21, 2006, 4:25:42 AM

Nekoyasha12 on
Nekoyasha12OoO!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS frackING AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE WRITE MORE??????????? PLEASE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I MUSH KNOW WHAT HAPPENES TO INUYASHA AND WHAT KAGOME WAS SAY AND DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PPPLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEEE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

(put my little black and white mitten paws on ur lap, stairs at you with my big sparkiling cerulean eyes, flatens black ears back, and does the unbaribul, and ustonishly cute "Meew!" and "Purrrrrrr!") *You can not rezist* *FAV* imensly

Inuyashasbabygirl on August 20, 2006, 2:40:16 PM

Inuyashasbabygirl on
Inuyashasbabygirlpplz keep writing

Aleria on August 13, 2006, 7:55:28 AM

Aleria on
AleriaAWWW. how cute!
pleeeeeaaase write more.
i wanna see what happens!

AdventChild on August 11, 2006, 7:09:29 AM

AdventChild on
AdventChildi love it! please continue.

Serenitie on August 3, 2006, 1:50:21 AM

Serenitie on
SerenitieTHATS SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!Write more!!!!!

inuyasha64 on July 28, 2006, 5:31:36 PM

inuyasha64 on
inuyasha64please continue you are a very good storyteller my heart weeps for inuyasha

kagome4159772 on July 26, 2006, 7:36:13 PM

kagome4159772 on
kagome4159772plssssss continue it for mee! i love the story