Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A warm welcome

Inuyasha and Kagome were best friends when they were just little kids. But when Kagome has to move, Inuyasha asks her to marry him when they get older. She promises. Now, nearly ten years later, Kagome moves back. She does not know who gave her the ring,

Chapter 1 - A warm welcome

Chapter 1 - A warm welcome
Disclaimer:&I dont own Inuyasha. I own his sleeve.

I love you&


Sitting up so fast, eyes scanned the room, he looked for something he knew he would never see again. His first love had moved away ten years ago, yet his dreams still held her in them. Her smile, her eyes, her saying I love you softly to him, still haunted him. He couldnt understand it. Of course, being fifteen, he had been with other girls, but none of them made him feel the same way she did. They way Kagome made him feel.

Yawning somewhat, Inuyasha stretched before he stood, itching his left inu ear as he made his way downstairs. As usual, his eighteen-year-old brother was there, with his girlfriend, making breakfast.

Inuyasha! Good morning! Rin chirped, giggling from her cereal. Rin was a smaller type of girl, her hair not even making to her shoulders. She had brown eyes that always sparkled with happiness. Sesshomaru on the other hand, was cold. He had golden eyes like his brother and silver hair; only he had a crescent moon on his forehead along with to pinkish stripes on his cheeks. Oh, and he had pointed ears on the side of his head, instead of inu ears. Sesshomaru just nodded slightly at his little brother before standing. Giving Rin a look, she squeaked as she was pulled up into Sesshomarus strong arms. If it wasnt for Rin, Inuyasha would have sworn that Sesshomaru was born without a heart.

Bye Inu! She laughed as Sesshomaru brought his lovely girlfriend outside into the car, to go to school. Inuyasha just blinked before shrugging. He grabbed a bottle of water before heading back up stairs to change into the school uniform. Pulling his blue shirt over his head, he grunted. How he hated the color blue. He pulled up his jeans before he slipped into his red sneakers. At least he could wear those. It was then that he looked at the clock.

shoot! He yelled, running down stairs to his car. Im gonna be fracking late! Jumping into his car, he put it into drive before taking off down the road to school.

When Inuyasha arrived at school, he parked and took a step out of the car. Where is that stupid monk& He trailed off of his thought as he heard a loud slap. Way to go, Miroku, He laughed somewhat, before he turned and went to the direction of the slap.

~*~

Kagome yawned as she brought a brush through her raven hair. Today was the first day of her knew school, something she wasnt really that happy about. She had a great life back where she use to life. Of course, it wasnt like she had a boyfriend; no her heart was sealed away for the little boy who gave her the locket.

But she did have great friends, the best of friends. She missed them all already. It wasnt far for her mother to make her come back. Sure, her Grandpa was ill and could die, but that didnt mean for her to come out here to take care of the shrine.

Sighing somewhat, she decided that she was being rude and unreasonable. She loved her Grandpa. She didnt need to put the blame on him.

Kagome! School is starting soon! Her mother yelled from downstairs.

Coming, Mom! Was the replied that Kagomes mother heard. Grabbing her backpack, Kagome look at herself for one last time in the mirror. Her brown hair was now a little past her shoulders; her hair did sometimes show off as a soft blue, but only in the bright lights of the sun. Her brown eyes sparkled, giving her a very beautiful look. She had an hourglass figure and she was wearing a blue short skirt with a shirt that stopped short of her wrists. The shirt was mainly white, besides the little bow in the front of her collar.

Then a gasp came. My necklace! She cried, running over to her jewelry box. Where is it? She frowned, looking through the box. She just couldnt find it. Smacking herself on her forehead, she remembered where she put it. Walking over to her dresser, she open the small box and pulled out her necklace.

On the necklace was a small plastic ring; a wonderful childhood memory the ring reminded her of. Yet, she didnt remember who gave it to her. Sighing somewhat, she clipped it on and grabbed her backpack again, making her way to her new school.

She remembered that someone she loved, her first love, gave the ring to her. And the fact that she promised to marry him when he found her when they both got older. Yet she could not remember his face, his eyes, or his hair. But she could remember that he tended to come off rude, but on the inside he was sweet, and caring. But where was her mystery boy?

Kagome was so lost in thought she did not noticed that someone was in front of her until she ran into him. She didnt even notice that she was now at her school.

Watch it, wench, Came a growled voice.

Kagome looked up at the voice, blinked a few times before gasping and jumping back a bit. Im so sorry! She put a hand to her lips then scowled. Wench? Who are you calling a wench, idiot!

The man growled, his golden eyes narrowing somewhat. You, wench, He stated simply, crossing his arms over his chest, looking away. An ear of his flicked towards the girl, listening for her comeback.

He received no comeback. Instead he received a gasp then something grasped and began to rub his ear. He closed his eyes, first, at the contact. He leaned towards the touch, a sound purr like sound coming from him. As soon as he began to doze off, he snapped out of his daze, jumping backwards as if he was burned by her touch.

Wench! Dont touch my ears, He snarled somewhat, glaring at the girl.

Kagome giggled then smiled. Im sorry about that, they were just so cute, Inuyasha felt his heart skip a beat, a blush finding its way to his cheek as she called his ears cute. Im Kagome, who are you?

Hmph, Inuyasha, Inuyasha said, as he turned a bit, not really wanting her see his blush. She didnt, but&

Miroku did.

Inuyasha, what has this lovely girl done to you to make you have such a blush on your face? Miroku said, as he came up, placing a hand on his dear friends shoulder. His dark blue eyes, almost looking like a purple, shined as they laughed for their owner. His hair was a blackish color, long enough for him to have a small ponytail at the bottom of his neck. He wore, also, the school uniform, only his shirt was somewhat tied-dyed with purple and he had purple and white sneakers.

Inuyasha blinked then blushed more, growling at his friend. Nothing, monk. Youre just imaging it. Idiot,

Kagome, still standing there with a look of confusion on her face, blinked. Whaaat?

Miroku smirked and made his way to the lovely girl. Dearest, you are beautiful. What is your wonderful name? Miroku purred, smiling softly at Kagome.

Kagome blushed softly as Miroku took her hand in his. Ka&Kagome,

Mmm, Kagome; a lovely name indeed, Miroku leaned down, leaving a soft kiss on Kagomes hand. Im Miroku and would you answer a question for me?

Uh, sure&

Will you give me the honor of baring my child? Kagome gasped and lifted her hand only to hear a smack from someone elses hand. Looking over, Kagome let both of her hands fall to her sides. Standing next to Miroku was a girl, her cheeks red from anger. She had brown eyes, a soft pink eye shadow over them. Her hair went down to her waist, but because it was pulled up in a ponytail, it went a little bit higher. She was wearing the same thing as Kagome.

Miroku, you should have learned by now! You stupid lecher! The girl yelled, fuming over Miroku. Miroku whimpered, holding out his hand in defeat.

Sango, my only love, I was merely giving Kagome a warm welcome, Miroku explained, smiling goofily at her.

A warm welcome, my @$$, Miroku, Inuyasha laughed, loving the way Sango could make Miroku so scared. Sango tended to have that effect on guys when she was angry.

The girl who Miroku called Sango turned to Kagome smiling somewhat. Dont mind Miroku. Hes a pervert. Im Sango, and Im guessing your Kagome? Sango held out her hand for Kagome, smiling.

Kagome took and shook Sangos hand. Yeah, Im Kagome. Nice to meet you, She grinned. Only a few minutes into school and she already had friends. This was awesome.

Inuyasha snorted, drawing everyones attention. Schools starting, He stated before he turned, walking away with his arms crossed over his chest. Miroku gasped, jumped up and ran to Inuyasha, grinning stupidly at his long time friend. Sango just shrugged.

Come on, Kagome. I bet we have classes together! Sango grinned before taking her new friends hand, leading her into the school.

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

My_Haunted_Heart_01 on February 10, 2007, 11:26:26 AM

My_Haunted_Heart_01 on
My_Haunted_Heart_01THIS STORY IS AWESOME....*FAVES* I LOVE IT PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!! ^_^

1luverofYukiandHaru on December 19, 2006, 6:07:34 AM

1luverofYukiandHaru on
1luverofYukiandHaruADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD!ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD!ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD!ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD!ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD!ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD!ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD!ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD!ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD!ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD!ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD!ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD!ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD!ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD!ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD!ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD!ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD!ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD!ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD!ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD!ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD!ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD!ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD!ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD!ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD! ADD!

princesskagome100 on November 29, 2006, 7:42:05 PM

princesskagome100 on
princesskagome100Make more!

Sasukesgirlfriend on November 19, 2006, 8:07:31 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE PPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

1_lover_of_the_fluff on November 11, 2006, 5:14:19 AM

1_lover_of_the_fluff on
1_lover_of_the_fluffyay!

shadowtails88 on September 17, 2006, 3:20:16 AM

shadowtails88 on
shadowtails88Write more!!!
 
Wolfie

WishingIWasDifferent on September 14, 2006, 12:51:21 PM

WishingIWasDifferent on
WishingIWasDifferentit's really good!!

Sasukesgirlfriend on September 14, 2006, 9:14:47 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendI love this!