Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Dream Come True

The first chapter of a story I never finished. But I think I'll finished it someday, if people really want to see the rest.

Chapter 1 - Dream Come True

Chapter 1 - Dream Come True


She slowly looked around. She didn't know why she was there. He hated her father, her family, her. She had known of this place but had never been there. She never learned how to fight and, therefore, would not know why he would want to train her. Her father wouldn't train her because he didn't want her to get hurt, and her mother said girls don't fight. It was different for her. She wasn't human, not completely. She had made a wish to be completely Saiyan, an alien. Her father is a Saiyan, and so was her new sensei. He was the prince of Saiyans. Was, so to speak, because they were nearly extinct. But there were only men left, until she wished to be a full-blooded Saiyan. She sat there, confused, and waved her monkey-like tail around curiously.

“Put these on,” the man said, and threw blue spandex shirt and pants at the girl, along with white gloves and boots. “That gi that Kakarot has is repulsive, Kari.”

“I told ya, m' name is Gosei! An' m' tousan's name is Goku! What? Are ya dumb or somethin'?” She stood up and changed into her new training clothes.

The man stepped toward Gosei, clenching his fists and frowning, “What did you say?!”

Gosei stuck her tongue out at him, “You're worse th'n Piccolo, Vegeta. At least he wasn't this mean.”

“Put that tongue away unless you are going to use it…” he smirks at her while he crossed his arms. “And don't ever compare me to that Namekian.”

Gosei quickly pulled her tongue back in her mouth, “'m just sayin'. You should lighten up. I did help ya quiet a lot-“

“When I never asked for your help,” Vegeta interrupted.

Now that Gosei had a tight fitting outfit on, it was easy to see her near perfect figure. She flicked her hair around playfully, waiting for the next `order' from the prince. And just as Yamcha had told Vegeta earlier that day, she certainly was a D, but why would he care?

“Are you ready, Kari?” he asked as he checked her out subconsciously.

“Hai, `m ready,” she responded after a deep sigh. “C'n we get this over with? We both know `m gunna die fightin' ya.”

“Will you quit whining? Would you prefer we run in the plains and pick daisies?” Vegeta said sarcastically, raising his eyebrows.

“Oh, that sounds nice!” she said, cheerfully.

Vegeta immediately went back to his ever famous look. “You will never see me pick daisies!” he said, slamming a fist at Gosei, missing her by an inch and hitting the wall behind her.

Gosei's eyes widen, and she bit her bottom lip. “No need ta get all steamy, Vegeta-sama.”

“Oh, it has yet to get `steamy'. And don't call me `Vegeta-sama'”

“Uh…Vegeta-san?”

“Nai.” He leaned in a bit, frowning more.

“Th'n what?”

“Just Vegeta…or…better yet…Vegeta-ai…”

“But…Vegeta…wouldn't that mean…I mean, ya don't feel that way do ya?” She started to shake a bit, afraid of his answer and yet, glad. She had had feelings for him since she was 14, but he, a grown man, was older then her father. She was scared because he was much stronger than her, and could easily hurt her. He was the second strongest person on Earth, and quite possibly, the universe.

“Feel what way?” He raised his eyebrows. “Oh, you mean if I love you?” He smirked, then placed his hand that wasn't against the wall on Gosei's cheek. “Please, tell me if this answers your question.”

“Nani? What do ya-“

Vegeta leaned in so close to Gosei that his lips pressed against hers. Just as that happened, her eyes widen to their widest. Her heart pounded, racing in her chest.

Is he messin' with me? Does he really…love me?

All kinds of questions ran through her head. But, before long, he pulled back. Gosei hadn't realized that she closed her eyes. She was dazed and confused about what had just happened.

Vegeta looked at Gosei, then tilted his head and raised an eyebrow. “Well, did it?”

Gosei opened her eyes slowly and looked at the man who gave her her first kiss. “Huh? Did it what?”

“Answer your question, baka.”

“What question?”

“'Do I love you?'”

Gosei blushed. “Well, ya haven't told me yet.”

“Well, then, Kari. I will.”

“Yosh. Go on.”

“Kari, I…” He blushed and looked down a bit. “I…love…you…Kari…”

-End-

Footnotes:
Gi: a training outfit. Goku's orange and blue clothes together is called a gi.
Tousan: Informal for father. `Daddy', `Dad', etc.
Hai: `Yes'.
-sama: Very formal. Usually for gods, kings, lords, etc. `Lord Vegeta'.
-san: Usually for adults. `Mr.', `Mrs.',etc. `Mr. Vegeta'.
-ai: Used for a loved one, for someone one loves.
Gosei is currently 16 in this story.
Nani: `What'.
Baka: `Stupid', `idiot', etc.
Yosh: `Okay'.
The way Gosei speaks is very informal. It shows no respect.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

StoryMaker on April 1, 2006, 3:03:39 AM

StoryMaker on
StoryMakerok, so mmm, WHERE IS CHAPTER 2??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?