Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - False Hopes

The first chapter of a story I never finished. But I think I'll finished it someday, if people really want to see the rest.

Chapter 2 - False Hopes

Chapter 2 - False Hopes


Gosei awoke gently from her soft bed. She looked around the room with a mellow, yet coy smile on her face. This must be the greatest day ever, so far. She sat up and looked at the closed door, the sheets clinging to her body. Her arms rose into the air with a stretch as she yawned. Vegeta must've already gone out to train, like always. She arose from her bed and cheerfully got dressed in her Saiyan spandex, and pranced into the kitchen.



Vegeta was not out training as usual, he was sitting down in the kitchen at the dining table with a cup of coffee. This was quite unusual, especially for him. She set that aside, since now he was different. She stood there at the kitchen doorway and looked at him for a moment, then strode over to him and kissed his cheek, not to long before she blushed a bright pink.



Vegeta straightened quickly and turned a bright red, his eyes widening. He nearly choked on his coffee. He turned slowly to Gosei as she walked to the refrigerator, and stared at her.



“Do you mind explaining to me what the hell you think you are doing?”



Gosei whirled around and looked at him, her hair whipped behind her. “I gave you a kiss on the cheek,” she said, smiling shyly.



He slowly slid his chair back and stood up. “And why in Kami's name did you kiss me?”



“You....Um...I mean..” She turned a deep red. “Didn't you tell me yesterday that you loved me?...And you kissed me too.”



“Me? Kiss you?” He laughed out. “You must be insane. I wouldn't kiss you if I was given invincibility in return.”



She blinked and looked down at her feet. “So...it was all a dream..I'm such a fool!”



He looked at the window just above the sink and crossed his arms. “I could have told you that.”



She ran to the kitchen door, opened it, and ran outside. Vegeta turned to the door just as she slipped out. She took off flying.



It was a dream. Just a dream. She's had the same dream every night, consecutively. But she hadn't realized she was having this dream until now. And she had always known how to fight, and fly, and use her powers. But why was it such a weird dream?



She flew to Kami's Lookout and landed on the tile, then looked around. She saw the all too familiar green, pointy eared man in the distance, his cape flowing in the wind.



“Pi-...Piccolo...” she murmured.



Piccolo made a half turn in Gosei's direction. He was on the opposite side of Kami's Lookout, looking down at the rest of the world. He slowly made his way to Gosei and noticed that she was depressing, which was an odd sight for her. She normally cheerful, and bouncy.



Gosei stepped into Piccolo, which surprised him. “G-..Gosei?”



“It...happened again.”



He lowered one ear. “The dream?”



“Yes...and...it wasn't true..” Tears began to fall from her eyes, down her cheeks.



He placed his hands on her upper arms. “You mean...you didn't-“



“I did...and..”



He sighed deeply. “I'm sorry, Gosei. You know how stubborn he can be.”



She looked up at him. “Please, Piccolo. Tell me anything you know.”



“Gosei, you know I can't..”



“Piccolo, you hear all kinds of things. And I know he talks to you. Tell me, please.”



He turned his head away, breaking any eye contact. “I can't..”



“Piccolo...onegai?...”



He sighed deeply again. “Fine...he said...well, he...he's deeply in love with you. He just won't show it. You know that.”



She looked up at him wide eyed and in shock. “He...he really does?”



“Yes..”



Gosei turned to the edge of the Lookout, leaned forward almost falling, and flew off as fast as she could back home.



Home. Home was a building in the forest that Bulma had made. A special capsule house, just for Gosei and Vegeta. Just for Gosei and Vegeta. How ironic. It was built with three bedrooms, standard living room, kitchen, dining room, den, a bathroom in each bedroom, and a built in gravity chamber. The GC was created within the house so as not to destroy itself from taking too much ki, and not to damage the house it was in. It was also much bigger than the one at Capsule Corp.



She slammed open the door and glared at the prince. “You lied to me.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment