Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Runaway

Another story I never really continued with. I don't think I will, either.

Chapter 1 - Runaway

Chapter 1 - Runaway


Gosei spied out the front door.

“Eki. No one is out there. I can make my escape.” She turned around and backed out the door.

“I'm outta here!” She turned to run but bumped into piccolo. “Oww. My face.”

“And where do you think you are going?”

Gosei backed up from Piccolo and looked up at him. “I…um…uhh…” She made a guilty grin.

“Get back in the house, now.”

“I…don't think so. Ja ne, Piccolo-san!” She ducked down and dashed between Piccolo's legs. Piccolo's eyes widen, his nose scrunched up, and a sweat drop ran down the side of his face.

“What the-?” He turned around, only to see Gosei flying a half mile off. He sighed.

Gohan popped out from behind the wall. “What was that all about?”

Piccolo jumped at the sudden surprise. “Don't do that again.”

“Heh.”

“Gosei ran off when she was supposed to stay here.”

“What are you doing here anyway?”

Piccolo got a scared look on his face as he tried to sneak away, right in front of the teen Saiyan.

“Well?”

“Uh…um…checking on you.” Another sweat drop ran down the side of his face.

“Mmmmm…oh…ok.”

“See ya later, Gohan.”

“Bai.”

Piccolo flew into the air and off on his way. Goten and Trunks ran up to Gohan.

“Whatta ya doin'?” they both asked at the same time.

“My homework.” This time, a sweat drop ran down the side of Gohan's face.

“Honto?” asked Goten.

To that, Trunks added, “Doko Videl?”

Gohan thought for a moment. “Vi-…HEY, YOU'VE BEEN SPYING ON US!!!”

Goten and Trunks ran away into the house, giggling. Gohan sighed and followed them.

-End-
Footnotes:
Eki: `Good'.
Ja ne: Informal for `Goodbye'.
Bai: `Bye'.
Honto: `Really'.
Doko: `Where'.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment