Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sweetly Artificial

Two years passed since Kevin and Brian made Corelle. In that time every on had made one including Brian. The company was a big success with boys all over the world. But like most fads the Artificial girls got boarding and soon got replaced but the re

Chapter 1 - Sweetly Artificial

Chapter 1 - Sweetly Artificial
This story takes place in the not so distant future in the year 2010.


The school bell rang. Kevin walked quickly down the hallway to his friend Brian’s locker. Him and Brian usually walked home from school together that is why he was waiting for him. He arrived at Brian’s locker and watched him try to shove his school work back in to his locker. Brian had orange-red hair and blue eyes he was not very organized and often-lost things very easily he was not very tall and had a funny personality. He was the perfect friend for Kevin.
“Hi Brian, ” Kevin said running his hand through his thick brown hair.
“Hi,” Brian replied shoving the last bit of paper in to his locked and closing it with grate effort.
Kevin stood for a moment while Brian fished something out of his school bag.
He pulled out a peace of paper and handed it to him.
“What’s this?” Kevin asked looking at the pink peace of paper
“It’s a web sight,” Brian answered
Kevin looked at it closely “Sweetly Artificial.com ” he read
“Yah, maybe we could try it?” Brian asked
“What’s it for?” Kevin asked flipping it over in his hands
“It says you can make the perfect dream girl,” Brian pointed out
“Whoa, I have to try this, come on wear going to my house right away.” Kevin declared grabbing Brian by the arm and dragged him down the school hallway.

Kevin unlocked the door to the apartment where he lived. The heavy blue door swung open reveling a small but cozy house. He removed his sneakers that where splattered with mud and Brian did the same. Kevin put his school bag on the couch and ran for the computer. He turned it on and got some chares so Brian and him could sit down. Kevin plopped him self on a char and dilled on to the Internet. Brian handed him the peace of paper with the web sight on it. He took it from him and typed in the web sight. They waited and waited. Finally the web page loaded. It was pink and frilly something Kevin did not like much but because it was a sight about girls he could understand. He scrolled down the page looking at the name of all the members.
“Cool,” said Kevin and Brian at the same time


Kevin kept on scrolling. At the end of the page he noticed a sing up button. He clicked on it. A new page popped up and said he had to fill out the following information. Kevin filled it out in a flash. He clicked the done button and a new window popped up this one three tones of skin. Kevin picked white and continued on his way down the page. By the time he was done he had this beautiful girl with light skin and big blue eyes. He hair was pink and curly and long. In the front she had a green stripe that hung over one eye. She was simply adorable. She wore a blue bathing suite looking thing with frilly material flowing off of it. Kevin hit the “Finish,” key. He leaned back in his chare. Brian looked at him than poked him on the shoulder.
“What are you going to call her?” he asked pointing at the screen.
Karl looked up at the screen. A bar had appeared and the curser was blinking. Kevin looked at the heading above it. It read, “Insert Name hear,”
Kevin sat there blankly staring at the screen.
“Kevin?” Brian said moving his hand in front of his face.
“Uh.” He stuttered
“Well what are you going to call her?” Brian asked again
“I don’t know,” Kevin said
He looked at the screen and than her got up.
“Where are you going?” Brian asked
“To get some thing to eat,” he shouted darting into the kitchen.
Kevin opened the fridge and took out a plate containing some cake on it.
He than opened the cupboard and discovered they’re where no more plates left. Kevin bent down and opened the dishwasher and pulled out a plate. He turned the water on in the sink and rinsed the plate off. Turning it over to dry it he noticed the company name. “Corelle the company of fine dinner where,”
“Yes! ” he cried and ran into the living room and sat down on the chair and tipped in her name.
“C-O-R-E-L-L-E,” Brian said out loud “Corelle that’s a pretty name,”
“Thank you, ” Karl replied
The computer paused for a moment than it gave Kevin a password. Him and Brian sat back in there chares pleased with there work.






2012

Two years passed since Kevin and Brian made Corelle. In that time every on had made one including Brian. The company was a big success with boys all over the world. But like most fads the Artificial girls got boarding and soon got replaced but the real thing. The company lost a lot of publicity and decided to find a new way to get back all the kids they once had. Now in 2012 holograms could portray real people in 3-D. The company took this invention and made it talk, touch, see, hear and do every thing a real person could do. Now in 2012 this company Sweetly Artificial made the perfect holographic girl, but no one would knew what really was going on untill one crisp august afternoon.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment