Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the story so far

a story made by meh! No scandal! I suck at stories!

Chapter 1 - the story so far

Chapter 1 - the story so far
On a cold winter night in Venice, France, sights of the cooper gang had been rare, since the gang was split up. Constable Cooper was sitting in his office, playing his PSP. Cooper had really nothing else to do (since he drank two energy drinks, he'll wait for the crash to kick in). I was 11 o'clock in the evening, Carmelita was in bed, fast asleep, Cooper wish he could go to bed right now. He looked outside his office window and saw the Eiffle Tower outside his window, he could also see the Happy Camper Orphanage,(The Orphanage Sly was in)it was still running. He remembered the first big heist, the Cookie Stealin plan, they would hide under the blankets with their flashlights, and Murray would always would eat the crayons. He also rememberd his Mom and Dad, all of a sudden, a tear glide down from his left eye. The phone rang, an emergency call, he quicky dashed to the phone and picked it up "Police Department, this is Constable Cooper speaking?" The caller said "I think someone broke into my house, please hurry!" Cooper said "stay calm, were on our way," Then, Sly ran over to Carmelitas door and yelled, "Come on an emergency! Oh yeah, Bring some energy drinks too!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment