Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The catch

a story made by meh! No scandal! I suck at stories!

Chapter 2 - The catch

Chapter 2 - The catch
In the car, there was complete silence while driving over to the certain suspect. Carmelita looked like she was extremely tired and annoyed, "Look if this has to do with waking you up a 11o'clock, I'm sorry,'' Cooper said "No Constable," Carmelita said "Duty calls I guess, you look wide awake, Cooper, how can you stand being up this late?" Sly pointed over to his two empty cans of energy suppliments. "Cooper, that stuff is bad for you," Carmelita said "Well, Coffee is bad for you too," Cooper said, "But you drink it anyways" Carmelita muttered under her breath "Touche," Cooper quickly said "Turn off the sirens, we'll be unnoticed that way." "Smart thinking, Sly" Carmalita said as she flicked off the sirens of the Police Car and slowly pulled into the house. "What do you have for a weapon?" Sly whispered " The usual, a Shock pistol."Cooper went to the trunk and opened it, " Give up the sissy Shock Pistol ," he said smirking and pulled out a PGS-10 shotgun and pumped it once. Carmelita tried to open the door, "Its locked," she said "step aside," Cooper said and shot the hinges of the door and kicked the door open. They silently stormed the house, ther was no trace of the robber. "Would'nt a robber leave som evidence like a stolen article or something?'' Sly said "Yeah, I'm getting a little suspicious abou- OH shoot, FLASH BANG!!" Right when Sly finished his sentence, it blinded their eyes. Sly opened his eyes and only saw a shadowy figure move across from them. Sly got up and started chasing after him, the criminal went up the stairs and blindly following him. Right when Sly got to the top, he heard a click noise, he steped over a Claymores laser(An Explosive C4 with laser trip wires), then Sly jumped in the air, the claymore exploded and wounded his leg, though he could still walk. The criminal went up a ladder leading to the rooftops, Sly followed "Freeze!!" He said walking closer to the suspect ''give me the gun,"the suspect didn't respond "I said give me the gun, NOW!!" The suspect pointed the gun to his chin and fired "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Sly said. The suspect fell off the roof and left a big dent in the car below him. "This guy has some issues,". Carmelita climed up the ladder and said "Constable, what happened?" "The criminal shot himself, and I hope the person who owns that car has insurance, lets just go home." Sly said "Alright, I'm bushed" Carmelita said. They hoped in the Police car and went bck to the interpol, "Goodnight Chief Inspector," Sly said "Goodnight, Constable" Carmelita said, then they fell asleep in theie beds. To be continued LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment