Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Duel Academy, meet Faith carden ( part 1: the day

this is a story about my new character faith ( picture soon to come ) this contains drama/ adventure / romance/

hope you like it ^____^

Chapter 1 - Duel Academy, meet Faith carden ( part 1: the day

Chapter 1 - Duel Academy, meet Faith carden ( part 1: the day
Domino city; home to the worlds greastest duelist (next to yugi moto and seto kiaba) Faith carden. Faith couldn't wait to get to the dueling exams. she wanted to get away from her family and soon. Her mom always nags her about things, her dad doesn't even listen to her, and her brother gets in to most of her stuff.She always dreamed of leaving her family for a chage and know she is getting her chance. Faith was just waking up when all of a sudden...BAM!!!!!! a loud noise came from down stairs! faith shouts'," MOM!!! DAD!!! " faith runs to stairs to see her pesty little brother was playing with his science kit!!! pest ( thats what she is calling him in the story) says," morin sis, wanna play with my chemstry set?" " not thanks', faith said rolling her eyes. Before she left she notices a gigantic whole on the ceiling. " YOU ARE SO BUSTED," snickered faith. After that morning " talk " with her brother she got breakfeast ready. Her dad works with kiaba corp , so she hardly ever sees him and her mom works at a hospital so she leaves early in the morning and comes home late at night. You could bascially say her parents are business people. o thats right, i bet your wondering how this WHOLE story started and why she is going to duel academy. heres the thing: she kinda beat yugi in a duel and he mentioned duel academy to her. so thats MOST of what happened. Faith had just got done finshing her breakfeast and decided to go get dress. She decided to wear a White mini skirt and a plain blue t-shirt whit blue high-heeled shoes. She decided to where a skirt today even though she hates wearing them..god how she hated skirts. She felt like a little girly girl. " I HATE SKIRTS!! but its the only thing to wear..", faith mutters. Her duel spirit, Magic, (or magican of faith , eather one will do for you) came out to talk to her. " i think its cute", magic replies. " well then why don't you WEAR it ", faith snaps back. Before a fight got goin her alarm clock rings. " Oh My Lord!! i'm gonna be late!!!", faith shouted. Without saying goodbye to her brother, the pest, she darts out the door and heads toward the dueling exams building. While on her way there, she spys a boy with brown hair and brown eyes, wearing a black jacket and a red shirt. " he's cute, but no time for looking for boys i have to get to the exam building and fast!", faith mutters. Without saying a word she races ahead of him and beats him to the exam building. When she gets there a woman is there waiting for her to sign in. " please state your name", the womans muttered. " faith carden", faith answers back.

Faith in thought
******************

" today is a new day, i'll do great in duel academy and have wonderful adventures", she said.

Thats when faiths adventure at duel academy bagan!!

to be continued....
[/i][/b]

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment