Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Duel Academy, meet Faith carden ( part 2: the due

this is a story about my new character faith ( picture soon to come ) this contains drama/ adventure / romance/

hope you like it ^____^

Chapter 2 - Duel Academy, meet Faith carden ( part 2: the due

Chapter 2 - Duel Academy, meet Faith carden ( part 2: the due
( where we last left of faith had just arrived at duel exams building, but she had know idea that she was about to make a new friend along the way)" you may enter miss", the lady said " thanks," faith replied. Before She entered faith heard someone shout nearby. " wait!! hold on," he shouted. " state your name please," she asked. " jaden yuki". " thank you," she replied. As he intered he noticed her looking at him from the main entrance. "oh, hi there," he said with a goofy smile. Faith blushes about 5 shades of red and starts to walk off. " wait, you wanna go grab a bite?" he begged Faith. She couldn't say eather yes nor no. All she could do was shake her head and mumble words. " are you ok?? you don't look to good?" he asked. " mmm...i'm...fine...just a little nervous ;-/," she replied back sorrowfuly.As he walked in faith wanted to run...,but she was stopped in her tracks because he was so cute. He asked her what she was doing here but she couldn't say a word. " hmm....," jaden said as he talked to her. " have we met before?" he asked with a smile. " no, i don't think we have," she replied back shyly. " well, its just...your look like a long lost friend or something...oh, i didn't catch your name by the way?," he said. " faith" " wow thats a beautiful name," after that moment you and jaden hit it off like brother and sister...well, atleast now they have..hehehe.

Jaden and Faith loved having each other for company. ITs true! Jaden and Faith had so much in common. Faith loved dueling as much as jaden did. even though faith has a dark deck jaden still thinks she is really cool. Faith loved food, but she couldn't eat as much as jaden could. " you must like food," faith said. " i sure do! " jaden replied back.

Jadens point of view
***********************

"well, i have to go," faith said with a sad tone. "ok...bye :-(," jaden whimpered. soon after she left a blue hairs boy with glasses started yelling in the distance. "jaaaadddeeen /-/," syrus yelled. " what up sy? ;-/ ," jaden yelled back. " who was that girl...she was very pretty," syrus nagged. "no one...just the coolest, most sweetest, and kindest girl i have ever met =^.^=," bragged jaden. " JADENS GOT A GIRLFRIEND!! JADENS GOT A GIRL FRIEND!!! HEHEHE!!!!!!!!," chimed syrus. "shut up..-_-," jaden smirked.


*jaden and syrus heard recent cry in the distance*

"WHAT THE!!!...THAT SOUNDED LIKE FAITH!! COME ON SY!! LETS HURRY!!!," jaden and syrus hurried to the dueling ring when he saw chazz trying to kiss faith "LET GO OF ME!!!!!! YOU FREAK!! ," faith shouted " not a chance," chazz smirked. all of a sudden.....BAM!!!! jaden punched chazz's lights out. " EVER TRY TO DO THAT AGAIN!! I'LL DO IT EVEN HARDER!!," jaden yelled chazz got up and wiped the blood of his face. " ok, then, LETS SETTLE THIS IN A DUEL!!! WINNER GETS THE GIRL!!!," chazz bragged to jaden. " ok!!CHAZZ! GET SET TO GET YOUR GAME ON!!!!!!!," jaden yelled enough for all to hear. :-o
[/i][/b]

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment