Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Welcome Conix

Im not the best writer.. But i enjoy it.

Note to the readers: I didnt at all intend for this to be a romance between Conix and Roxas.. It just kinda happened...

Chapter 1 - Welcome Conix

Chapter 1 - Welcome Conix
“Attention all!” Xemnas walks out into the huge courtyard where the Organization members pass their time. Axel was lighting things on fire and throwing them at Roxas who was running to hide behind Vexen.

“Axel, quit picking on members with…Lesser knowledge...” Xemnas scolded. This caused Zexion to laugh at Roxas’s stupidity… Only making him mad. He began to leave the courtyard when a girl dressed in Organization clothing stepped out from behind Xemnas- she looked lost and alone. Roxas stopped mid-step, his face softened and his eyes met the bright green of the girls. She smiled and blushed. The girl had long, black hair in choppy layers with several bright green highlights. Her face was light in complexion and she had both sides of her bottom lip pierced with black diamond studs in them.

“Uhm… Hello there?” Roxas began, confused.
“Hey.” Said the girl, smiling.
“Well Roxas, this is Conix. Shes…New.” Xemnas explained.
By now, the others members have directed there attention to the new girl. Who had took a step closer to the puzzled crowd, presenting herself. Axel jumps up and runs to meet her- flooding her with questions.

“Hi, I’m Axel. You’re Conix!” He began with a smile. “What element are you? Can you fight? Will you fight?”
“Aww, he can memorize names!” She said. Bringing about laughter from the other members. And causing Axel to blush.
“I’m sorry,” She began, smiling “my element is Earth- and yes, I do fight.” She shot her fist into the air, and a six-foot long staff appeared in its grasp.
“Wanna duel?” She belligerently asked.


Axel took his position approximately ten feet away from Conix. He saw her as an easy fight. A quick scare and she’ll surrender- little did he know that she was the exact opposite.

He first threw a small fire ball in her direction, within the next second she was eight feet up in the air on a rock pillar, the flames crashed directly into it. She snickered and banged her staff on the floor four times. Bringing up four 20 foot tall pillars, she spun in the air and brought her hands together, cueing the pillars to come together on Axel. Only moments before he met his doom- he managed to slip out of the way.

He was surprised at her battle genius so he decided to test her, pulling out larger and more complex moves. He jumped 30 feet into the air, spiraling at Conix with flames spinning all around him. She smacked the floor with her staff- causing thousands of tiny rocks to shoot at him, interrupting his focus and causing him to fall only feet in front of her. Axel guessed that the staff was her main power source, so he lunged forward and grabbed the tip of her staff. With her hands still on the other end she threw her body forward and flipped over the staff throwing up 50 pound rocks in the process, (A.N: My favorite move^^) sending them straight at Axel. He dropped the staff in time and dived out of the way. Conix approached him and held out her hand- offering a truce. He grabbed her hand and shook it lightly…

“You have skills Greenz” He said, impressed.
“Thanks, martial-artist in my former life.” She said, pleased with herself.

The other members all cheered at the entertainment and surprising result… All but one member: Larxene. Conix looked at her and she narrowed her eyes at her. Roxas was talking with Axel who was now casually lounging on the floor.

“Hey guys?” Conix began. Both guys’ eyes shot up at her.
“Who’s that other girl over there?” she asked.
“That’s Larxene. Shes full of hate so I’d watch out…” Axel answered.
“Oh,” she responded- puzzled.
“Will one of you show me my room?” She said as an excuse to leave the court-yard.

She followed Roxas close down the dark halls of the castle where they all stayed. Several of the room doors were open. Every time they passed an open door Conix asked who’s it was. When they passed a room with sea salt blue sheets and walls- she, as always, asked whose it was, Roxas smiled.
“That’s my room.” Roxas said nicely. And continued down the hall. (A.N: I WANNA GO IN ROXAS’S ROOM!! XD)

They stopped at a door across from a room that Conix understood to be Zexion’s.
“Thanks.” She said and nodded to Roxas.
“You’re Welcome. And just a word of warning- Zexi (A.N: Sexiiii) likes to read a lot, so I recommend you keep it kinda quite, you know- no loud music and such.”
Conix nodded and said, “Got it!” then disappeared into her room after thanking him once more.


A couple hours later she heard a knock on her door.
“Come in.” She said. Her door opened and Roxas stood there, awkward and blushing. Conix shot up off her bed excitedly and walked over to the door.
“Hi Roxas, what brings you here?” She asked.
“Diner time, Marluxia cooked chicken and mashed potatoes…” He said.
“Oh… I’m gonna pass on diner tonight…” She said, looking down.
“Everything alright Coni?” Roxas asked.
“Coni?” Conix asked, puzzled.
“Oh… it just came out, sorry.” Roxas said, blushing.
Conix’s face lit up. “It’s totally okay. Now let’s eat!”
“But I thought…-“He began but was interrupted by Conix grabbing his hand and running off to the dining room. Which she had no idea where it was. But she didn’t want to ruin the moment. (A.N: ^^)

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luckylace222 on October 11, 2009, 5:45:37 AM

luckylace222 on
luckylace222xD OMG! Roxas is so cute!

Kaylu12104 on October 12, 2009, 12:01:59 PM

Kaylu12104 on
Kaylu12104He's totally lovable :)

In newer chapters they kiss.. (Lucky Conix)