Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Kiss

Im not the best writer.. But i enjoy it.

Note to the readers: I didnt at all intend for this to be a romance between Conix and Roxas.. It just kinda happened...

Chapter 2 - The Kiss

Chapter 2 - The Kiss
“Well, well, well… If it isn’t little miss hard-core.” Larxene said with a chuckle.
“Huh? Wha-?” Conix said confused.
“Yeah, you…” Larxene said approaching her, “You waltz in here like you belong.”
“Wow Larxene- not being able to handle life with the men has finally brought you down to the level of picking on the newcomers.” Said a mysterious voice out of the darkness. “Now leave her alone before you find yourself caught in the depths of my Lexicon, I know how you fear books.” Said the voice again- this time with a snicker. (A.N: OWNED!)
Larxene rolled her eyes, and left the room. The person who had been speaking on Conix’s behalf stepped out of the darkness and was- to her surprise, smiling… Conix was pulled into the moment and began laughing.
“Wow that was impressive. Thanks...uh,”
“It’s Zexion, most just call me Zexi.” He said politely. (A.N: I will call him SEXIII)
“Well thanks Zexi.” Conix said smiling.
“No problem. I never cease the opportunity to make Larxene miserable.” He said with a chuckle.


Conix was sitting in the courtyard, listening to music and fiddling with her lip rings with her tongue when Roxas came over to sit by her, he was eating a bright blue pop cycle.
“What are you eating?” Conix asked.
“Sea-salt ice cream!” He said- childishly. And shoved it in Conix’s mouth. “Like it Coni?”
“I’d like it better if it didn’t just try to kill me!” She said coughing.
“Heh, I'm sorry.” Roxas said innocently.


Back in her room, Conix turned on her stereo and turned up the music, the music filled the room and the halls… After about five minutes her door is thrown open by Zexion, Conix had temporarily forgotten who was across the hall and the warning that was given to her by Roxas.
“What do you think you’re—Oh, Conix…? I’m sorry.” He said, suddenly forgetting his rage.
Conix shot up and turned down the music.
“Oh, I’m so sorry… I forgot that you were across the hall… Probably reading.” She said guiltily.
“Oh, no. It’s fine…” Zexion said, blushing.
Conix took a step closer to him so she could see his eyes.
“It won’t happen again.” She said with a smile,
“No worries” was his reply.

After diner Conix returned to her room, Roxas knocked on her door- and when she opened it he stood there holding two sea-salt pop cycles he handed one to her and invited himself into her room and sprawled out on her bed as she took her seat on a fluffy green chair.
“Jeez, feel free to make yourself comfortable Roxas.” She jokingly said.
“I brought you ice cream so shut up.” He responded.
“Nyahh.” Was her mature response.
After they both finished their ice cream. The conversation died down so Conix decided to bully Roxas a little.
“Alright kiddo- move your butt!” She said.
“Hey now, you don’t own me!” He said, playing along.
Conix jumped on the bed and tackled Roxas.
“You do what I say, or else.” She said, trying to sound threatening.
Roxas violently, but playfully grabbed her shirt and pulled her face close.
“What did you say to me?” He said.
“Wha… well—“She began, but lost her train of thought due to the vibrant blue of his eyes. His expression softened to. And before they knew it- they were getting closer, their lips locked- at first they wondered what they were doing, but after a moment they closed their eyes and relaxed. (A.N: Ooh- I HAD to do it…)
“Whoa! Roxas scored!” Axel, who had walked by and seen the scene through the door, his random appearance caused the kiss to break off
“Oh, wow Conix. I’m sorry…” Roxas said, blushing.
“No, it was my fault… I’m should be sorry.” She said.
“Why are you sorry…? He enjoyed it!” Axel chimed in,
Roxas blushed a deep red and rushed out the room.
“Can I try?” Asked Axel.
“Just get out…” Conix said. Secretly mad that Axel had caused the moment to end.

Roxas returned to his room, trying to memorize the feel of her lips on his, of the way that her lips rings felt. The taste of her mouth.., her smell... He eventually fell asleep. Only to have dreams of the recent happening.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

JamietheGuardian on October 14, 2009, 5:55:50 AM

JamietheGuardian on
JamietheGuardianOMIGosh....this story is so cute!!>< Funny, too. KUDOS!